Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

I know that tessa can rape but not many characters have been edited to work with her as of now. The only one I know for sure are Eroha_Tan. I will see if anymore have been released or edited as of now. If not I can try edit it.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Might not be the same one, but if the Haruhi there is the one I'm thinking of, she has a move where she throws said character on the ground and finger-rapes them

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I know that tessa can rape
My friend accidentally did this to me while button bashing. Lulz were had.

Also her basic amp sound attack is overpowered imo.

OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Well if you feel anything is over or under powered mugen allows to fix it. I uploaded the set up for virtuteks fighter factory. It's a program that is great to edit mugen with.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

You wanna learn Kuromaru, eh? Here's one for you!

The one used here was V.3

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, I was gonna use that as a base for how I know his moves but not tell anyone where I got it.

Catchy song though

OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

Tessa also has a how to video. Can't get to youtube righht now but i'm sure it can be easily found.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm quite sure it doesnt exist but a Felicia character who could rape would be teh awesomeness. she has tail it works too! but thats just me wishing.

OP
Sairu

Sairu

Lurker
Reputation score

That could be done. The harder part would be creating the sprites. If someone does that I could string together the animations, make some axis changes, and attempt to sync the sound. The simplier way would be to edit some sprites of kuromaru and replace them with felicia spirtes.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

what are the movement controls for player 1 in this? I think I have tried every key on the key board but I can't choose either player 1's player or make the character do more than attack the empty air in front of them.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Go and change the defult move keys for player 2. Default is the same as player 1s, so that means it glitches. I had same problem.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I got the game working but.... I just don't know the damn controls. I'm lost...

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought I saw a kula video, where she would pounce male enemies and have sex with them. Also sometimes, they'd change female and she hung them by their hands and would whip them or something. Aside from that, I was just wondering what's similar, but I guess that's a one character thing
You're thinking of Ryona Kula. She pounces on the enemy and rapes them...

...Unfortunately it only works on male enemies, and if they don't have the right laying down animation it'll look kinda silly. There is though, a Kyo that's compatible with her. I'm not sure where though.

Note that the urination at the end of the final round and the stripping KO are already turned on in this version so you don't have to mess around with anything.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Same character is the one who hangs them from a large piece of ice or w/e and whips them? Something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.