ACT [Gorepete] Sakyubasu no Tatakai

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Huzzah! An update!

You can now fight Beezy and Broodmother.

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

guy i just download

file from your link

after I finish elite bee and get honeypot i stuck in the next scene

I talk to king ..... after that he still there and I can't progress further ??

ok see the cross road
now stuck with that mask in arena how can i stop him from burn all floor ?

Last edited:

Johannason

Lurker
Reputation score

You don't. He's supposed to do that. There should be what amounts to a strategy guide a few pages back, but the short version is "jump, block, air-dash, air-block, air-dash, air-block, repeat until there's somewhere safe to stand or you run out of altitude and die, whichever comes first".

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You don't. He's supposed to do that. There should be what amounts to a strategy guide a few pages back, but the short version is "jump, block, air-dash, air-block, air-dash, air-block, repeat until there's somewhere safe to stand or you run out of altitude and die, whichever comes first".

thank you

I finish him on 12th try

now having problem with brood mother but I will try to solve by myself first

ok

win her now

when you finish bee queen the game is over

now i'm worry now what happen when you update it again ?
how can i transfer save game ?

I play it from file i download from your web

Last edited:

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

and are they any way to boost soul to 1200 ?

i just wish to upgrade skill

Last edited:

Firebird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could use a new cheat engine tut because of the changed values. Tried to work on it but I couldn't find the values at all.

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Desk smashingly frustrated.. what's the magic trick for the 3 bees at the 3 towers?

Reputation score

first do you have honey pot? if not go back and spam killing the female bees till you smex a grey one this can be done infront of the statue of your self or just outside the area.

Secound if you have honey pot already watch take some time to get used to the three bees movements when they use there super explodeing thing heal your self by standing under them.

Now once you get used to there movements you need to guard block the bottom bee when he rushes you he will become stunned and you can attack him be fast or he will warp again

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RUSH!

Can see why he disappeared for a month. As this has little resemblance to the game he was designing before this one.

Definitely leaps and bounds ahead of what he had before. Animations and boss design along with a plot dialog as well. Hopefully will tweek the control scheme a bit. Only minor compliant.

... He says that every month.

What if he's just an exceptional troll?

OP
Kusanagi

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: RUSH!

... He says that every month.

What if he's just an exceptional troll?
What is it that he says every month? You'll need to clarify, as there is no mention of Gorepete saying anything in Serpentar's post.

Not to mention you're responding to a post that's a year old.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

...So I just saw the angel scene with the new portraits, and I have to ask.

Any of you peeps who can hack games ... any of you at all.

Can you do something to either replace the portraits with zoomed-in versions of the characters' faces, or do something to replace 'em with plain old blackness, in the final version of the game?

I didn't want to actually ask for such a thing, but GP seems insistent on leaving the portraits as is, and it's really rather fucking ruinous.

Even the plain black squares will be a sufficient hack, if you can do this.

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lucky777 said:
.So I just saw the angel scene with the new portraits, and I have to ask.

Any of you peeps who can hack games ... any of you at all.

Can you do something to either replace the portraits with zoomed-in versions of the characters' faces, or do something to replace 'em with plain old blackness, in the final version of the game?

I didn't want to actually ask for such a thing, but GP seems insistent on leaving the portraits as is, and it's really rather fucking ruinous.

Even the plain black squares will be a sufficient hack, if you can do this.
i admit that angel and sakuy faces are lame i mean yeah is very good for fan art but too much to put it in the game even that a lot of people didn't want it... th god gorepete didnt changed the model actually.. althrought gorepete have it ready as i seen on the stream
anyway lucky i sended you a pm with 2 ver of game
1st with sakkyu, angel,weapon trader,normal wasp face cutted to blackness
and 2nd with all faces cutted(less demon lord,robot)...
and about zoom-in... well i try to do it whatever i have some time..but in previous vercions it was handled by code so you can see the equipment and moving faces so...i dont want to mess with the game to implement it but i guess i could put in just a image of normal sakyu,angel,etc.

I wish gore could just give us an option to change facesets i mean the model and the other drawed.

Last edited:

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now once you get used to there movements you need to guard block the bottom bee when he rushes you he will become stunned and you can attack him be fast or he will warp again
Ok, I've just been swiping or dashing at him. Couldn't have possibly known blocking was the tactic here. I am using the healing maneuver you described though.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wish gore could just give us an option to change facesets i mean the model and the other drawed.
Yeah, I asked, but he wasn't havin' any of it.
It's a crying shame, but oh well.
Not like I can fix the code to undo his mad decision by my own hand.

about zoom-in... well i try to do it whatever i have some time..but in previous vercions it was handled by code so you can see the equipment and moving faces so...i dont want to mess with the game to implement it but i guess i could put in just a image of normal sakyu,angel,etc.
If ye can't do it like it used to be, showing the expressions and everything, without too much work or too much overburdening of the game code, then the pure blackness will suffice, good sir.

Even the pure blackness is a HUGE FUCKING IMPROVEMENT, and beggars can't really be choosers.

Thanks for the mod.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think at this point we're just lucky that the game's beatable by most everyone instead of just gorepete.

Seriously though, what kind of beast rig do you need to play this game and not get god-awful input lag and low fps? It's not like I'm playing skyrim... (Yes my comp can)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think at this point we're just lucky that the game's beatable by most everyone instead of just gorepete.

Seriously though, what kind of beast rig do you need to play this game and not get god-awful input lag and low fps? It's not like I'm playing skyrim... (Yes my comp can)
This game doesn't lag as bad as Skyrim on the PS3 at least.....

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok so what's the key to the angel?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm almost positive the answer to you question is a few pages back, take a look.

Raptowulf1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to beat the Broodmother and the Mask boss?

The Mask boss I can get down to about half hp before he starts spitting fire on the ground and once you hit the ground you die no matter what. Is using a dash into weapon throw to maintain self in the air the only way to do that? But then fire can hit you on your side when it rises. It's just a huge pain in the ass.

As for broodmother, I've summoned Bridgette and use her ultimate ability twice to get broodmother into seduction mode, then I can get her seduced to like 1/3, before I'm unable to damage her again, and then you can't summon bridgette again so broodmothers immune to everything. Unless there's a way to break her shield or bypass it like with bridgette I don't see any way to beat her either.

Don't like asking, but does anyone have a save file that includes mask boss/broodmother? Mask boss is just a huge pain in the ass.

mrttao

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can alternate air dashes and air guards to avoid the fire.

You need to beat him at least twice in a row too (seduce not fast enough)