Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

hi everybody i'm looking for the last "total nc" from sadinsfw
ty!

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There was this puzzle game where you control a tanuki/racoon to change the environment so the heroine walking through is directed to a h-event. I cannot remember the name, am unable do find it through google or dlsite and I cannot find any screens to image search it. Can anyone be of help?

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There was this puzzle game where you control a tanuki/racoon to change the environment so the heroine walking through is directed to a h-event. I cannot remember the name, am unable do find it through google or dlsite and I cannot find any screens to image search it. Can anyone be of help?
?

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ119661.html ?
Thanks.

Interesting. Once I was able to find even an entire english walkthrough just using the key words, now nothing.

Now I can't even find a working link with a japanese title.

Last edited:

lawblader

Banned
Reputation score
それを捨てるなんてとんでもない! ~ふたなり淫魔と絶倫お兄さん~

It's being days I've being looking for this full cg link but still no one published it on any site and someone removed my previous post
anyone have this mind give me a download link?
please need help thank you..

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys! :)
I wonder if you recommend some good games H-RPG Battle Fuck or Battle Rape, Beastiality with many CGs
Oh! Also Preferably the protagonist (obviously Female) have nice big tits! lol

Here I give some examples for the genre (And already played)...

CRIMSON (RJ111704)
Drop Factory
The Holy Grail of Alharan (RJ138139)
Hentai Quest (RJ155505) (I played several Games for OneOne1 )
Strategist Annelitte (RJ128319)
The Epic Quest of Passion Hero Erina (RJ137447)
Violated Heroine
Wife the Original Magical Girl Riruru (RJ152007)
CREATURE HUNTER (RJ133887)
Rain's Rave (RJ154362)

Sorry for my bad english :p

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am currently trying to find a game I found awhile back but sadly I can not remember the title nor whom made it. All the info I can remember is that you played a warrior I think a princess and you also had one other warrior showing you the ropes and she was very strong. The game was a RPG that ran on a grid system so when you moved a square or made an action so did the enemy and it also had animations on the right side of the screen from being attacked and raped by monsters. If anyone could find this I would be very grateful and thanks for reading.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

I am currently trying to find a game I found awhile back but sadly I can not remember the title nor whom made it. All the info I can remember is that you played a warrior I think a princess and you also had one other warrior showing you the ropes and she was very strong. The game was a RPG that ran on a grid system so when you moved a square or made an action so did the enemy and it also had animations on the right side of the screen from being attacked and raped by monsters. If anyone could find this I would be very grateful and thanks for reading.
If the protagonist was blonde and had a dark purple haired kunoichi for a bodyguard, then you're probably thinking of Dungeons and Prisoners.

[Thread] [ ] [ ]

If you want the newest demo, check the dev blog - the one of DLSite is probably a dozen versions behind.

Xman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If the protagonist was blonde and had a dark purple haired kunoichi for a bodyguard, then you're probably thinking of Dungeons and Prisoners.

[Thread] [ ] [ ]

If you want the newest demo, check the dev blog - the one of DLSite is probably a dozen versions behind.
Thank you so much, +rep X3 didnt think someone was going to find that so fast!

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking for a link or download for a game called

Junk-Fu Masters, Dev'd by 8R4

Looked all around the internet and have not been able to find one for the life of me. If anybody has one, please send it my way, would be very grateful. ;-;

Attachments

stormfire150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking for the game "Kami no Rhapsody" by Eushully. Does anyone know where I can torrent or download it?

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm looking for the game "Kami no Rhapsody" by Eushully. Does anyone know where I can torrent or download it?
Search for 神のラプソディ + 予約特典 アペンドディスク 彼女たちの裸を覗かないわけにはいかない!! DISC at Sukebei.

No link due to loli content.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

Recently i've been thinking back on all the hentai games ive played over the years, and i remembered a game that I'd really like to play again. However i can remember what it looked like and what it was about but the name of it escapes me completely. I'll describe it here:

-The game was kind of like a visual novel but it was set in just one building, i remember the games visuals were colored with different shades of 'green' so it was unique in that aspect.

-The story was about a woman who worked at this building and as far as i know it was a place where middle aged men would go to order drinks and relax, but i do remember they all wore something similar to bathrobes like they'd just come out of a hot spring or something. (Might of been a hot spring inn?)

-The woman in question looked very similar to Orihime Inoue from bleach, and even had the exact same earrings! Which makes me think it might have actually been a game with her in it. (Keep in mind though all the colors were in shades of green)

-Now the gameplay itself was simple enough, it was all multiple choices and had various endings. The woman causes an accident while serving snacks and drinks to the three middle aged men and breaks a plate or spills a drink, come to think of it the men involved may have been the owners of the establishment.

-Then i think the men demanded something to be done about the incident, and they somehow convinced the woman to play rock paper scissors with them, and if she won three times then she would be let off the hook and could go home. However every time she lost in rock paper scissors she had to take an article of clothing off, and eventually she would be naked and if she lost when she was naked then she'd have to follow one of their orders, after she does whatever shes told to do, (the first order is relatively passive nothing too ecchi) then they give her a new outfit. (Which makes me think they might be the owners) The new outfit will be different from her normal outfit i think its like a swimsuit or such anyway this rinses and repeats every time she loses all her clothes until finally she starts getting ordered to do more sexual things, eventually if it gets to her having sex with them then the game normally reaches its ending, and depending on the choices made in the beginning then the ending varies.

So main facts about this that make it unique:

1-Main character is a female that looks similar to Inoue Orihime
2-All the colorings in this game were done in green.
3-Gameplay is rock paper scissors stripping (eventually leads to sex)
4-Set in some sort of building/establishment with 3 middle aged men and the main character.

I'd appreciate a name on this game and even better a download link, but i can find it myself with just the name.

Please can anyone help me find this?

Onarm

Reputation score

Trying to remember a site.

It was run by a french? or maybe dutch guy coding little western hentai games up that he made. All of them were free that I remember, and they were all short little things featuring I believe sprite sex.

The only one I remember extremely well was set in a town with two areas, an upper level and a bottom level. If you wanted to get around, you had to unlock the teleporters through a quest. The teleporter quest was finished in a house in the upper right part of the area, which was also kind of a science lab maybe?

He had about 5-6 games up when I checked his site twoish years ago and played a bunch of them, at least one of them was on game 2 or 3 in a series, even though they were all maybe 3-4 hour long games.

Probably too vague to really figure out what it was, but here's hoping!

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Trying to remember a site.

It was run by a french? or maybe dutch guy coding little western hentai games up that he made. All of them were free that I remember, and they were all short little things featuring I believe sprite sex.

The only one I remember extremely well was set in a town with two areas, an upper level and a bottom level. If you wanted to get around, you had to unlock the teleporters through a quest. The teleporter quest was finished in a house in the upper right part of the area, which was also kind of a science lab maybe?

He had about 5-6 games up when I checked his site twoish years ago and played a bunch of them, at least one of them was on game 2 or 3 in a series, even though they were all maybe 3-4 hour long games.

Probably too vague to really figure out what it was, but here's hoping!
I'm thinking you might possibly mean
Humbird0?
He's a game dev with his own website and games that sound like they could fit that bill. I'm not sure what his native race, but I do know he's foreign to America at least.
Hope this helps man. If not, should check it out anyway if you like Sprite Sex. ^-^

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the name of this game