ADV RPG Maker [Daniels K.] Stranded With Benefits Episode 1

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Patreon]Stranded With Benefits

Demo version enhanced to 0.2, grab it here :

In this version are included the first 18+ scenes, with Claire and more fun :)

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I opened a poll in which you can vote the main character in the next update of Stranded with Benefits! So if you tried the game and think it's worth a second thought please take a moment to vote on this poll here :

Thank you very much!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ummm hi =/ hate to bother you Pine but did you get my pm D: if not thats ok.

your game coming along nicely.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ummm hi =/ hate to bother you Pine but did you get my pm D: if not thats ok.

your game coming along nicely.
I don't think so, all my private messages are read and I have none from you...

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone! I just want to let you know that version 0.6 will arrive somewhere in the next 10 days, development is going good and I want this to be the best update yet! Here are a couple of pics as a teaser for this update :

And to clear up some unknowns : No, I do not work alone, I do most of the work myself but the help I get gives me all the time I need to develop all three games and take the weekends off :D

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey everyone! I just want to let you know that version 0.6 will arrive somewhere in the next 10 days, development is going good and I want this to be the best update yet! Here are a couple of pics as a teaser for this update :

And to clear up some unknowns : No, I do not work alone, I do most of the work myself but the help I get gives me all the time I need to develop all three games and take the weekends off :D

anything i can do Pine Let me know :)

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Version 0.6 of Stranded with Benefits has just been released, check out the change log on the main post or here :

As always your input and suggestions are more than welcome so please let me know what you think! :)

Last edited:

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty buggy. Talking to Claire as Irene changes your goal to finding Irene in the cave, like an earlier version of the game. Also if you read inscriptions to the right of the camp you read them as jason, not irene.

Last edited:
OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Pretty buggy. Talking to Claire as Irene changes your goal to finding Irene in the cave, like an earlier version of the game. Also if you read inscriptions to the right of the camp you read them as jason, not irene.
You would have to be more specific on the first one, I personally tested the game two times and I had someone else also do it for me and we never encountered this problem. There have been some changes made to the whole game because there were some other bugs that needed fixing, it is possible to encounter some strange things if you are using an old save, there is nothing I can do about that. I will however make a save with everything completed except version 0.7 content (when it will be released) and that should clear some things out.

As for the letter you find in the bottle, you are right thanks for pointing that out. I initially wanted the player to be able to play only as Jason but due to popular demand I decided to rotate the characters you play with so you can see things in a different light and experience different content. I will fix this in version 0.7.

Thank you for your feedback, you have my+1.;)

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Patreon]Stranded With Benefits 0.7

Hey everyone! Stranded with Benefits 0.7 has just been released!

In this update you play as Jason and your main concern is to prove to everyone that you are back to normal. Not only that but in this update Jason gets to see the mysterious sphere and the one it controls, the plot thickens as the sphere makes its demands. The update was released in all three tiers with side story.

You can find more information here :

Also, new free version to be released soon, sounds good? :)

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Patreon]Stranded With Benefits 0.7 (NEW public version)

Stranded with Benefits 0.4 is now available to the public! You can download it here :

or here :

Enjoy!

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't accept paypal, do you have any other place where we can purchase this game through paypal?

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't accept paypal, do you have any other place where we can purchase this game through paypal?
It's supposed to be accepting paypal now, there was a change or something to Patreon, you can try again if you wish.

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Patreon]Stranded With Benefits 0.7 (!TESTERS NEEDED!)

Hey! Since with version 0.8 fully animated sex scenes will be implemented (to be released in a few days) there is less time for testing and I would need a few more people willing to play the game from start to the end and report possible bugs and weird stuff.

What are the requirements? Not many, you need to have the time to test new versions in around 1-2 days before release and to report any suspicious or flat out bugged thing you encounter. So if you want to give it a shot let me know!

Also can someone help me with video embedding? I want to show some animations but I can't find a decent place to upload my video:(

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi,

I'll be happy to help you with your new version testing, that's the least i can do to help game devs out there.

Well, i can't tell you i'll be available just 2 days before your release date but if i am, i can help.

I'm not an expert in uploading videos, specially adult ones, isn't there private "settings" in vimeo ?

OP
PineResort

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

I'll be happy to help you with your new version testing, that's the least i can do to help game devs out there.

Well, i can't tell you i'll be available just 2 days before your release date but if i am, i can help.

I'm not an expert in uploading videos, specially adult ones, isn't there private "settings" in vimeo ?
Thanks for the info but I can't seem to get it to embed, if anyone else knows how please let me know!

Also I'll keep you in mind for the testing, thanks!