What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ One person on-line ] [ 一人オンライン ] Ichigochan Tentacle / いちごちゃん大ピンチ -猫耳少女と淫獣魔窟- (RE178590) (RJ178590)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RPG] いちごちゃん大ピンチ -猫耳少女と淫獣魔窟-

Oh man, looks like we have to wait a bit longer for links to appear. Only finding fake links so far.

Bunkercake

Reputation score

I've been playing this game for awhile and I am completely at a standstill. I defeated the boss at the end of the area with slimes and can't find how to progress any further. It looks like I need some way to jump over gaps but I've combed every room and haven't been able to find how. Anyone know?

D-D

Reputation score

I've been playing this game for awhile and I am completely at a standstill. I defeated the boss at the end of the area with slimes and can't find how to progress any further. It looks like I need some way to jump over gaps but I've combed every room and haven't been able to find how. Anyone know?
Go to left from the hub-like room where the captured women gather. There should be a chest somewhere there that gives you the boots for jumping over gaps. I think there was an event with a woman who tricks you in there. You may have to go in and out a few times until you can get all the way to the chest.

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Weird that this game is getting so little attention, it is easily one of the best hgames I've played iin a while. I hope a link for the game appears soon somewhere. As for the demo. It is huuge for a demo, nice! Also, does anyone know if the swords in the ground that block several paths are demo restrictions or actual barriers that dissapear after killing a certain boss?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, looks like nothing but fake links despite the game being out (at least on DMM) for over a week.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

PSA: There is "loli" tag for this game, so please do not post any download links. Thank you.

I am not even there yet. Just got to the second area and I can't figure out how to win against the boss (the purple monster with the mono eye). Even with the best defense equipment available he's still killing me in just 2 shots.

Edit: So I missed a path to the right. From the safe cave you can go east to another area, and then you can go east again to a new area. I missed that one. I am now at the slime area (where you get kidnapped by some bandit type NPC) but no boss at the bottom. Just a big hole in the ground.

Last edited:

D-D

Reputation score

Oh man, too bad the Happy Ending doesn't have CG...

So the game is pretty much running between the left and right paths until you find and beat everything, then going north. To beat most of the bosses you'll want to find a high level HP giving cape and the higher level recipes for HP giving amulets. Swords also raise your HP. You'll also find recipes for keys along the way which you have to craft to unlock some doors. There are 3 types of keys and it's enough to craft only one of each.

Losing to enemies gives you some heartbottle item which you can use to make stat increasing consumables, but there's also a recipe for a weapon that requires a red gem and 150 of these heartbottles. I have yet to see what that weapon does.

Another thing I haven't figured out is a white/brown chest on the left path with a big hole in front of it. No idea how to get to that chest. EDIT: Somehow I was able to walk on the pit, invisible floor or something.

Last edited:

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My save, just in front of the last boss. its not 100% cleared.
Also in the CG room there is a table where you have to enter a code. Anyone have an idea?

Attachments

D-D

Reputation score

Also in the CG room there is a table where you have to enter a code. Anyone have an idea?
Isn't that table for changing your lewdness value? See if the number is the same as your lewdness.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It is easy with the demo the take out censorship when simply replacement of the pictures.

except who invites the uncensored version the image files up ^^ rofl.

elcomber

Reputation score

How do I enter the CG room?

LeTaco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I enter the CG room?
Get one of the 4 endings, you can get one of 3 endings when facing the final boss, 1st option being fighting the boss (no CG on loss, either way you can go to the CG room), while the other two involve you surrendering. The other ending involves jumping into a pit in the area after beating the purple plant. After doing any of those, you'll end up in a room with a door leading to the CG room and a crystal ball which sends you back to the beginning of the game with all your progress (minus key items) intact.

OP
A

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh darn, I deleted the trial zip already... Does anyone still have the uncensored data pack?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Copying the trial data to the full version uncensors the full version? Is that how it works?

OP
A

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Copying the trial data to the full version uncensors the full version? Is that how it works?
It sounds like the early version of the trial was not censored, but was fixed in recent patches. If you have the early trial, DO NOT DELETE IT.

extract the folders for both the trial and the full game, and replace the full game's Picture folder with the trial's picture folder.

If anyone has the uncensored trial still, please pm me the picture folder in a zip :p.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone know the password for the last cg?

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone know the password for the last cg?
The book on the gray table? Not a password, it allows you to edit your 淫乱度stat (sluttiness).

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any hints to where the final recipes are at?

*Nvm Found it, i knew i missed a chest*

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Any hints to where the final recipes are at?

*Nvm Found it, i knew i missed a chest*

(link is to relevant XKCD)

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay?, After finding the 2nd key whereever that is, the 3rd key recipe is 3 rooms right of the middle one (with the victims and shop keeper) and one room down i recall.

final recipes with the 3rd key are 3 room left and one room down i think? Excluding the ones in the rooms after you beat the boss that drop rubies if you lost to him.

3rd key only unlocks the rooms said above, and one after that boss, in a room to the left within the maze of mimics