What's new

[3D VIDEO] Kunoichi - Broken Princess

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [3D VIDEO] Kunoichi - Broken Princess

What the hell? Why is it a torrent? That sucks. :mad:

Could someone please upload Kunoichi 2 to MEGA or something? Not everyone uses torrents.
not sure if troll or srs XD

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I never torrent

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just in case you guys weren't aware...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank you so much for that.

noname_wu

Banned
Reputation score

I've seen this one yesterday on a 3D topic on 4chan.

here's the author blog, with link to DL, torrent and streaming (on xvideo)

Everyone should check their homepage. There have been a lot of good stuff now.

DarkShadow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not sure if troll or srs XD
You would not find it so funny if you too lived in a country where the government and Internet Service Providers actively monitor for people downloading Torrents, and then you go to jail if you get caught.

Also, I don't like having to install a million other programs on my PC in order to access stuff I download. The moment I see something like "you need bit-this or bit-that to download/access this file" I immediately think: "No thanks."

And if what it says on studiofow's website about their videos being completely 100% free with no strings attached really is true then why do we have to download their vids in Torrent form? Some of their earlier videos could be downloaded normally. Why is all their new stuff in Torrents? What, on one hand they say their videos are free but on the other they are worried about so called "leechers". What kind of double-standard is that?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You would not find it so funny if you too lived in a country where the government and Internet Service Providers actively monitor for people downloading Torrents, and then you go to jail if you get caught.

Also, I don't like having to install a million other programs on my PC in order to access stuff I download. The moment I see something like "you need bit-this or bit-that to download/access this file" I immediately think: "No thanks."

And if what it says on studiofow's website about their videos being completely 100% free with no strings attached really is true then why do we have to download their vids in Torrent form? Some of their earlier videos could be downloaded normally. Why is all their new stuff in Torrents? What, on one hand they say their videos are free but on the other they are worried about so called "leechers". What kind of double-standard is that?
1. You don't need a standalone bittorrent client. (FDM) handles most torrents just fine (including nyaa torrents), used it for years. Lightweight and easy to use.

2. They didn't stop using filehosts because of "leechers". Where did you get that idea? As I recall they actually had some kind of problems with mega, that's why they stopped using it.

3. Torrents and the software needed to use them are free. So yes, the claim of "100% free" is true.

edit: Don't know what country you are in, but generally in order to get in that kind of trouble for a torrent, it would be because you downloaded something copyright protected where the copyright holder would have a reason to come after you. Not something you need to worry about in this case. Especially since there is proof the authors themselves are distributing it that way.

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The reason they are doing it through torrents is because they can distribute their material without having to pay any fees to download manager services. A torrent is simple, effective and a way to have users share the burden of uploading to other people. The reason they might complain about leechers is that those are people that will download the video and will not upload any data to help keep it up and downloading fast.

H.A.C.K.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We backers actually get download links for mega too :D

dudewall

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A lot of great content gets forced down due to traffic, so I understand this choice. Plus FOW is all over streaming sites so it's all good.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you ever paid for hosting?

Bittorrent is amazing. It costs nothing to host your videos on Bittorrent. MEGA and other HTTP-uploads can be taken down, but Bittorrent lives as long as the swarm lives.

Leechers hurt the swarm, so of course any Bittorrent user hates leechers.