What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Ahoy, dear fellow semi-lurkers!

I'm looking for a certain game, from WAX, called "The Mine of Adventures" by its engrishy name... :p
It is from 2012, but would really love to try it. Problem is, that -AFAIK- anything but the v1.00 literally cannot be found. Anywhere. Period. And a ton of content had been added later on.

So if a gentle soul could help me out with a v1.32 or just a v1.25 even, that would make me very happy. (Pretty please! :p)

Anyway, this is the game in question:

Last edited:

stormfire150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone pm me a torrent or MEGA link to this? RJ179552

Reputation score

I was told this is where I can ask for recommendations?

Does anyone have any futa x female games (flash, rpg, doesn't really matter what type)? Doesn't have to be the only fetish involved in the game, but it would be nice if it had at least a couple of scenes.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Can someone pm me a torrent or MEGA link to this? RJ179552
Don't think anyone here buys those... I was looking for a few others myself and those are just non existent.

Does anyone have any futa x female games (flash, rpg, doesn't really matter what type)? Doesn't have to be the only fetish involved in the game, but it would be nice if it had at least a couple of scenes.

*EDIT*
Actually, a few pages back MajinLuffy also shared a game that I asked for, it has one animated futa scene.
So if it's still up give him some kudos.

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm looking for a certain game, from WAX, called "The Mine of Adventures" by its engrishy name... :p
I kinda remember that game, art was nice, but the game itself was glitchy as hell if it's the one I'm thinking of. I probably had an early version, and it would have been on an old machine based on the age. I'll fire up the relic over the weekend and see if I can find anything, but I'm pretty sure I ended up formatting it's remaining harddrive trying to salvage it, so don't get your hopes up. If someone does end up having a decent version of it (minimal glitchs), mind tossing me a link as well?

Edit: Actually I was thinking of a newer game with similar looking character. Still wouldn't mind trying that one if someone has a copy lying around.

Futa's a pretty common kink in Japanese games. I generally avoid ones where futa's the primary kink, but I can think of two good one's where it's non-primary (plenty more out there, but these are both good).

レディナイトサーガ- Good game, 1 futa side character (out of 15-20) who has a few scenes, and the MC turns into one for certain scenes. Also contains yuri, tentacles, groping, exhibition, and there was probably some straight sex in there as well.

キチクエモンスターズ~鬼畜男が魔物娘を捕まえて牧場送りにする- 1 late game futa character, has 1 futa x female scene + clothing damage, game is amusing (humor still gets through with machine translation).

Last edited:
Reputation score

/RE076472.html"]Dragon Bride[/URL]

*EDIT*
Actually, a few pages back MajinLuffy also shared a game that I asked for, it has one animated futa scene.
So if it's still up give him some kudos.
Thanks, and hmm let me look back a few pages then.

Futa's a pretty common kink in Japanese games. I generally avoid ones where futa's the primary kink, but I can think of two good one's where it's non-primary (plenty more out there, but these are both good).

レディナイトサーガ- Good game, 1 futa side character (out of 15-20) who has a few scenes, and the MC turns into one for certain scenes. Also contains yuri, tentacles, groping, exhibition, and there was probably some straight sex in there as well.

キチクエモンスターズ~鬼畜男が魔物娘を捕まえて牧場送りにする- 1 late game futa character, has 1 futa x female scene + clothing damage, game is amusing (humor still gets through with machine translation).
Both of them look pretty good based on their dlsite pages. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll check the first one in a bit. And yeah, I know futa's a pretty common kink, but most of the times I just manage to find single futa or futa on futa which doesn't particularly interest me lol.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of futa, I'm still trying to find ムクムクウォー Mukumuku War, but the only downloads that existed for it are ancient history. Is anyone able to at least PM me a copy by any chance?

noobsaleh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's this ancient (before 2010) RPG Maker game I'm trying to find. You play as a buxom blonde woman. The only things I remember is that you can get tricked into working as a milking cow on a farm. Then you can escape but if you come back you become a breeder cow.

I think it has Quest in the title, like X's Quest where X is the name of the female character. I think it might start with an S like Sonia or Sofia but I might be completely off. Please help me find it.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know what hentai this is from?

Robocopio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone where I can find [TinkerBell] Inhou no Seijo - The Nuns of Sexualministrant ?? :confused:
puu.sh/qhVBO/e6ef5547d7.jpg
can't post urls ¬¬ please do copy the link to puush for the image if you want/can help.

CTormaed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone where I can find [TinkerBell] Inhou no Seijo - The Nuns of Sexualministrant ?? :confused:
puu.sh/qhVBO/e6ef5547d7.jpg
can't post urls ¬¬ please do copy the link to puush for the image if you want/can help.
mega.nz/#!cMgXXKzA!_1Dz43YdSuvD_QYRrHqY9Q7HHjrtMgcL7PfHjh8YSzA

Robocopio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mega.nz/#!cMgXXKzA!_1Dz43YdSuvD_QYRrHqY9Q7HHjrtMgcL7PfHjh8YSzA
The setup kept crashing :( thought it may be because of the system locale thingy so I changed mine to japanese and nothing :/ oh well, thx anyway :)

Last edited:

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if anyone has RJ127853 (Sneak in Destroy) around? I would appreciate that :)

budgiex7

Reputation score

anyone know how to find any download for
(survive) 泥酔させれば楽勝セックス~叔母編~(モーションコミック版)

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know where i can find a link for this?

Aquarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Greetings people! :)
I need your help again, for this game :
Stay Knights Crisis

Thanks in advance,the kind soul who will help ;)