What's new

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I must compare the spiritual practices of Jain and Buddhist traditions.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

but seriously, sorry to hear that. That kind of thing'll happen to the best of us.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what the fuck are you here bitching about

go improve yourself

Pale

Reputation score

I read this post through once, and carefully removed any names or obvious references.. just to avoid ruffling any feathers.

I hate the fact that everyone seems to think its okay to allow one of our longest-running, most-loved RPs to be run by an arrogant jerkoff with insecurity issues, who seems to enjoy being in a position of power so he can furiously play with himself in front of everyone else, some pathetic little "Oh, real life was so hard for me" teen who still lives with his parents, who loves to talk about what a monster he must be and how he'd like to kill everyone he knows, but lacks the balls to do it and so instead prefers to write about doing the same at someone else's expense, an open sadist who in his own words "doesn't give a shit" about the people playing his games, supported by his backing cast of idiot, and Bible-Belt-red-neck-dipshit-Christian-American savage who eats way too much Mexican fast food, all of whom seem to be, overall, out to turn the game I once enjoyed so much into sex, let's all wonder at the size of the GM's cock, and gather round in some kind of fucking bizarre hug-around-the-redwood party.

People I like and respect get drawn into it, because this person has taken up control (voted in by who, I ask? Selected by who? Given permission by who?) of something they, like me, have an emotional investment in, and used to enjoy.

What really gets me, though, is how NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO NOTICE. People just shrug, and say "That's X for you", and keep on truckin'. A malicious and small-minded sadist, who makes no contribution but the occasional piece of badly drawn art (there's a reason he failed his art course, people), who casually enjoys our hospitality here at these forums, and continues to do so, because people are blind.

And the sad part of it, I have no hope for that to change. I hate the fact, but I remain confident, that this little outburst, this diatribe, will change, nothing.

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT.

P

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I am slightly annoyed and simultaneously amused by the fact that I'm still getting neg-reps from people telling me to stop rhyming... I mean, c'mon... It's been a month since I stopped...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

because people are blind.
HEY! You're right.

I hate being sick for months at a time 2-3, maybe 4 times a year. I shouldn't have shitty congestion and terrible coughs during summer months, but I know I will cuz I usually do. What the fuck, I'm practically invincible, but my weakness is germ-warfare? This is bullshit son.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I read this post through once, and carefully removed any names or obvious references.. just to avoid ruffling any feathers.

I hate the fact that everyone seems to think its okay to allow one of our longest-running, most-loved RPs to be run by an arrogant jerkoff with insecurity issues, who seems to enjoy being in a position of power so he can furiously play with himself in front of everyone else, some pathetic little "Oh, real life was so hard for me" teen who still lives with his parents, who loves to talk about what a monster he must be and how he'd like to kill everyone he knows, but lacks the balls to do it and so instead prefers to write about doing the same at someone else's expense, an open sadist who in his own words "doesn't give a shit" about the people playing his games, supported by his backing cast of idiot, and Bible-Belt-red-neck-dipshit-Christian-American savage who eats way too much Mexican fast food, all of whom seem to be, overall, out to turn the game I once enjoyed so much into sex, let's all wonder at the size of the GM's cock, and gather round in some kind of fucking bizarre hug-around-the-redwood party.

People I like and respect get drawn into it, because this person has taken up control (voted in by who, I ask? Selected by who? Given permission by who?) of something they, like me, have an emotional investment in, and used to enjoy.

What really gets me, though, is how NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO NOTICE. People just shrug, and say "That's X for you", and keep on truckin'. A malicious and small-minded sadist, who makes no contribution but the occasional piece of badly drawn art (there's a reason he failed his art course, people), who casually enjoys our hospitality here at these forums, and continues to do so, because people are blind.

And the sad part of it, I have no hope for that to change. I hate the fact, but I remain confident, that this little outburst, this diatribe, will change, nothing.

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT.

P
Now, I'm going to take a wild swing at this and say you're talking about myself and Burr, right? Though, I'm guessing specifically me. Anyway, this did make me chuckle if only because of two things;

1) You actually take anything that I say thats hate-filled seriously, and
2) Most, if not all of your points are untrue. Burr isn't Mexican, he's African American.

Anywho, there's most likely one of two reasons for this post; either you're PMS'ing or you're still pissy that I most likely successfully called you up on your little 'Oh I'm so ill I'm dying' troll attempt. And for clarification people, yes it was me who -rep'd you all for being blind idiots and falling for her trolling.

Anyway, onto points. Firstly, turning SBS into an ERP? If I remember correctly in this incarnation I've specifically said that I don't want it ending up an ERP. I said there can be sex in it, but that isn't what the game is about. And whilst we are on the topic of SBS, I fail to see how Bart and myself giving it an actual story instead of letting people run around and do whatever they want all the time constitutes to making it shit.

Next up; me being a gigantic cuntwad. Granted, I do come about as a hate-filled 'possible murderer in the making' but do you honestly believe I mean most of what I say? I over exaggerate most things, my hatred of people included. Sure, people in general piss me off and I do honestly cant stand being around most people for more than 8 hours (which is perfect for work by the way) but in general I'm not as hateful as I make out. And this thing about me not caring about any of my players? I'm not sure where you heard that from but I can tell you that's untrue. Sure, there are some I favour over others and granted there are a couple of people on the board I don't like but that doesn't mean I don't care and offer stuff to them when they play a game I'm GM'ing. Anyway, you're the only person I'm openly hostile towards.

Lastly; Again, I'm not sure where you heard it but I didn't fail my course in uni, I decided to leave after the first year because I realised then that I would never be as good as the professional games industry needed. Granted, leaving uni altogether was a big mistake as I'd learn skills other than drawing that I could use but meh, no big loss really. And I've always said my art is shit, but so long as there's people who like it I won't stop drawing.

Anyway, all in all it was a pretty fun read, and if it was posted simply to get a response from me then you've got it. But I doubt it was the response you hoped for.

Pale

Reputation score

Now, I'm going to take a wild swing at this and say you're talking about myself and Burr, right? Though, I'm guessing specifically me. Anyway, this did make me chuckle if only because of two things;

1) You actually take anything that I say thats hate-filled seriously, and
2) Most, if not all of your points are untrue. Burr isn't Mexican, he's African American.

Anywho, there's most likely one of two reasons for this post; either you're PMS'ing or you're still pissy that I most likely successfully called you up on your little 'Oh I'm so ill I'm dying' troll attempt. And for clarification people, yes it was me who -rep'd you all for being blind idiots and falling for her trolling.

Anyway, onto points. Firstly, turning SBS into an ERP? If I remember correctly in this incarnation I've specifically said that I don't want it ending up an ERP. I said there can be sex in it, but that isn't what the game is about. And whilst we are on the topic of SBS, I fail to see how Bart and myself giving it an actual story instead of letting people run around and do whatever they want all the time constitutes to making it shit.

Next up; me being a gigantic cuntwad. Granted, I do come about as a hate-filled 'possible murderer in the making' but do you honestly believe I mean most of what I say? I over exaggerate most things, my hatred of people included. Sure, people in general piss me off and I do honestly cant stand being around most people for more than 8 hours (which is perfect for work by the way) but in general I'm not as hateful as I make out. And this thing about me not caring about any of my players? I'm not sure where you heard that from but I can tell you that's untrue. Sure, there are some I favour over others and granted there are a couple of people on the board I don't like but that doesn't mean I don't care and offer stuff to them when they play a game I'm GM'ing. Anyway, you're the only person I'm openly hostile towards.

Lastly; Again, I'm not sure where you heard it but I didn't fail my course in uni, I decided to leave after the first year because I realised then that I would never be as good as the professional games industry needed. Granted, leaving uni altogether was a big mistake as I'd learn skills other than drawing that I could use but meh, no big loss really. And I've always said my art is shit, but so long as there's people who like it I won't stop drawing.

Anyway, all in all it was a pretty fun read, and if it was posted simply to get a response from me then you've got it. But I doubt it was the response you hoped for.
I was hoping you'd reply. Can I just do a little dance and say I wasn't the first to make it personal? Please and thank you.

...As for this whole neg-rep business. I was a little perplexed to hear of that one. You decided to start neg-repping people who wished me well? Bit odd, that. Not sure why the hell it should matter to you. It's not like they're attacking you.. Unless of course you're jealous that I actually had people who liked me enough to wish me well. I actually have people who trust what I say. And before you try it, I haven't bought that trust with pictures of my breasts. Or anyone's breasts.

Plus, I actually thought I kept that rather distasteful business short. A grand total of one post, and nothing directly stated. I thought that would be my graceful goodbye to these people, and you... took offence? Maybe you can't understand anything that's not on your level.

1) Ah, this argument. "It was all a joke.". Hm, no. Even if it was, you still want to project yourself as this great antihero in the story of life, who barely tolerates the people around him. That's what irritates me.

2)Read again. I said he eats too much Mexican fast food.

Reasons for my post.. I was feeling angry. I actually thought about this way back, when you originally came back after your little "Lol-I-wrecked-the-forums-but-I-love-you-really" stunt. (Casual point, if you're so misanthropic why do you spend your time looking for human company? RPs, chatrooms, forums..)

As for what you've done with SBS... if you'd given it a story that went beyond yourself. And, playing with yourself. Oh, and playing.. with yourself. Personally I don't know why Bart sticks with your ship, for the little tidbits of glory you throw his away occasionally. I sure as hell don't know why Burrito sticks with it. Your grand and precisely planned story amounts to nothing, and people are doing the same thing as they've always done. Which, I admit.. isn't a good thing. But you took a broken wheel and put your dick in the middle of it.

As for being hateful.. I figure you just don't piss off the people you can't afford to. You're all sugar sweet to those who you think matter... and you relax around those of us you think are "safe." Plus.. you were enough of a gigantic cuntwad to report the whole forum in a bad mood.. I don't think you've changed.

As for uni.. dropping out because you're not good enough is as good as failing. Everyone can be good enough, you just weren't prepared to work at it.

And.. really, it was for me, not for you. I didn't feel good about holding onto this when there was no need, so I wrote it down. Catharsis and all that. Cheerio.

P

EDIT: Also, sorry Bartman. This is what they call "collateral damage".

Last edited:
OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hahahaha. Burrito is a nigger? Glorious. Also pale is my new hero. Actually, it would be better if she just said "I can't believe people still give a shit about shitty RPs run by shitty people" but this works too.

edit: signing your posts is still gay as fucking shit though

Pale

Reputation score

"I can't believe people still give a shit about shitty RPs run by shitty people" And Oni is a douchebag.

That works for me :p.

As for signing... meh. Habit.

P!

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Suddenly I'm glad i didn't start my RP in this forum. Sure, the other forum isn't really that much better...But there's so much insults being thrown around that no-one takes them personally anymore(oh, and the admins are kind of jerks sometimes, but they're not permabanning people, so it's not that bad), so there's no drama.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate being sick for months at a time 2-3, maybe 4 times a year. I shouldn't have shitty congestion and terrible coughs during summer months, but I know I will cuz I usually do. What the fuck, I'm practically invincible, but my weakness is germ-warfare? This is bullshit son.
Aha, I knew you were one of the aliens from War of the Worlds. Seriously though that sucks, I would hate getting sick that much. I'm like the complete opposite I never get sick, but I constantly break, sprain, or strain things.

Maybe you should just start rhyming again Wonder, then at least you'd be earning it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I sense upcoming superhero team, glass man

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I can see the headlines now.

Glass man and sick boy get beat up by two burglars with pneumonia....again.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Addendum: I hate feeling so ill to my stomach, I'm afraid to cough, lest I poo myself.

*edit* wow, that is way scarier when I reread it..
I think I should take something... or lay down.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate how I always boil my rice over. I don't have a rice cooker, so in case any of you don't already know, what you do is you put one part rice and two parts water in a covered pot, put it on high until it boils (which takes five to ten minutes depending on the amount of rice, I usually make a cup and a half), then put it on low for another half hour/hour depending on how moist you want it. My problem is I'm an impatient motherfucker and I can't just sit down there and watch the rice for when it boils. And when it boils, it takes approximately twenty seconds for it to go from boiling to bubbles of ricewater spilling between the pot and the lid. argh.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate how I always boil my rice over. I don't have a rice cooker, so in case any of you don't already know, what you do is you put one part rice and two parts water in a covered pot, put it on high until it boils (which takes five to ten minutes depending on the amount of rice, I usually make a cup and a half), then put it on low for another half hour/hour depending on how moist you want it. My problem is I'm an impatient motherfucker and I can't just sit down there and watch the rice for when it boils. And when it boils, it takes approximately twenty seconds for it to go from boiling to bubbles of ricewater spilling between the pot and the lid. argh.
Well, yeah. The same happens if you boil anything with the lid on. Pressure grows and the difference between inside pressure and outside pressure exerts a force.

Zoto

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate how my english proffesor, when she haven't prepared anything, in the middle of class say, OK now get your PCs and we're gonna have a 20 minute essay. And then we have to, on the spot make something up to put in our fucking essays. On the pro side though, I have become quite excellent at coming up with bullshit and forming it into complete sentences in 20 minutes.