What's new

Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sexout for Fallout New Vegas

guess im gonna have to because I am always running it from the Mod Manager the BNB mods and stuff work just not the animations and stuff :(
If you are using fallout mod manager, and you have NVSE installed, you can launch NVSE directly from the mod manager. Check out the launch game thing (top left corner if I remember correctly). There are two options.

@Mr. Black: I thought brutal rapers is broken atm?

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you are using fallout mod manager, and you have NVSE installed, you can launch NVSE directly from the mod manager. Check out the launch game thing (top left corner if I remember correctly). There are two options.

just one and that is where I am launching it from :p

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

guess im gonna have to because I am always running it from the Mod Manager the BNB mods and stuff work just not the animations and stuff :(
I had the same issue. Except for me it always told me I was running Common resources version 0.00000. I Tried to ask the creator of common resources what was going on. His response was basically, "Fuck off I'm busy making the new version." Not very helpful

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I had the same issue. Except for me it always told me I was running Common resources version 0.00000. I Tried to ask the creator of common resources what was going on. His response was basically, "Fuck off I'm busy making the new version." Not very helpful
lol...well it might be linked to the script extender I though as well...I have no idea where plug ins for fall out New Vegas is even though they keep saying put it there I can't find it!
*edited: found the place still no worky

Last edited:

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

That load order is about two weeks out of date. I've been waiting on the new updates. I don't think brutal rapers is broken it's the new pregnancy system.

the new SCR and new brutal rapers requires the incomplete but up and coming V3. So we have to wait on that but if you look at that thread they are working on it hourly.

Soulsemmer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Brutal Rapers is discontinued, but it still works. Mostly.

And holy shit, Black, your load order looks alot like mine XD HUGE!

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Brutal Rapers is discontinued, but it still works. Mostly.

And holy shit, Black, your load order looks alot like mine XD HUGE!
Puts my Oblivion load order to shame :p I only have like 15 mods for that plus DLC :/

Need, more, mods! XD

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

the sad thing is I really don't have much beyond a few ascetically pleasing world mods and a few (small) gun mods all the others are rape related.

ps. having a shit ton of mods is not a good idea for beginners. The more mods you get the more problems and crashes. If that wasn't bad enough once it crashes you have to go figure out which of of the 150 mods is causing the conflict.

It's getting to the point were I think I'm going to start learning how to mod myself and join up with the lovers lab fun.

I mean just read this thread,

I've got some crazy ideas for mods... (laughs maniacally)

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the sad thing is I really don't have much beyond a few ascetically pleasing world mods and a few (small) gun mods all the others are rape related.

ps. having a shit ton of mods is not a good idea for beginners. The more mods you get the more problems and crashes. If that wasn't bad enough once it crashes you have to go figure out which of of the 150 mods is causing the conflict.

It's getting to the point were I think I'm going to start learning how to mod myself and join up with the lovers lab fun.

I mean just read this thread,

I've got some crazy ideas for mods... (laughs maniacally)
I know that feeling :/ The other night I went and downloaded like 8 new mods and loaded them up.

And then the game wouldn't even start :/ Just crashed without any explanation.

Took my two hours to figure out which mod was the problem and correct things. And by then the desire to play had left me :(

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got it working...must say I do like these mods...shame that after sex they fall over retardedly :p

prkr_jmsn

Reputation score

Unless someone makes animations to transition between standing and all of the various sex animations (they won't) falling retardedly was the best option available. Otherwise they just become rigid and awkwardly float back to the standing position. It is so much worse =(

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

And then the game wouldn't even start :/ Just crashed without any explanation.

Took my two hours to figure out which mod was the problem and correct things. And by then the desire to play had left me :(
That sounds like a dependency crash you've got an .esp looking for a master .esm that's not there, insta crash, IF you can load a game and then it crashes during an event it's a mod conflict or archive invalidation.

Yeah you cant be too hasty trying to play with mods. It took me a solid week of installing these and getting it playable. But there is nothing like playing fallout with mods!!! after I played a bit they started updating the mods and now I'm waitinng again.

And you can change the length of the after sex knock out. Default it's 3seconds for the raper and 7 seconds for the rapee, I think it's suppose to be a fatigue knockout.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry to ask this but does this work on a mac at all? Or do you think I need to get windows on my mac to do this...

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry to ask this but does this work on a mac at all? Or do you think I need to get windows on my mac to do this...
no idea but I'm pretty sure it has to have specific microsoft windows C++

Rrazz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That sounds like a dependency crash you've got an .esp looking for a master .esm that's not there, insta crash, IF you can load a game and then it crashes during an event it's a mod conflict or archive invalidation.

Yeah you cant be too hasty trying to play with mods. It took me a solid week of installing these and getting it playable. But there is nothing like playing fallout with mods!!! after I played a bit they started updating the mods and now I'm waitinng again.

And you can change the length of the after sex knock out. Default it's 3seconds for the raper and 7 seconds for the rapee, I think it's suppose to be a fatigue knockout.
Yeah that turned out to be the problem in the end. One of the mods required a certain skin/model pack I didn't have. A quick download and I was back on track. In hindsight I probably should have looked into that first :p

That is very true. I enjoyed the heck out of Fallout 3 and NV vanilla, but once I started adding mods, well it became a whole new game :D

chickenhawk

Reputation score

Are there any videos of this? I don't play games on the PC, but I'm really interested in seeing what this would look like.

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah can someone please post videos of rape in sexout?

Also which version of Fallout NV should I buy? The ultimate or normal edition (from steam I mean)

Thanks!

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are there any videos of this? I don't play games on the PC, but I'm really interested in seeing what this would look like.
I guess I could if you really wanted but my pc has been f*cking up ever since I got it but I'll give it a shot :p

Although a place to upload the video would help

mrblack

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah can someone please post videos of rape in sexout?

Also which version of Fallout NV should I buy? The ultimate or normal edition (from steam I mean)

Thanks!

I guess I'll try to .rar up some screenshots, that's as good as it's going to get. But buy the ultimate ed. and steam is great and all but can cause some conflicts with mods, but many modders in NV are making them steam compatible. I just remember in FO3 I had to move it from the steam folder to another partition!

But you'll almost have to have all the DLC content so go with the ultimate ed. it also gives you the latest updates...

now for that .rar
as that's uploading I would like to mention that Fallout NV is alot different than FO3. There are a lot more people and alot of the rape mods surround the people and different factions. There is still creature rape but most of the content is being in the wrong side of town at the wrong time. Most of it isn't even combat rape, just walking down the street or going about a quest and make a few wrong decisions and you'll wind up a sewer slave to Dermont, NCRCF, Legion. The dialog is great and many of the sexy bits of quests are seamless. The problem with creatures is the way NV does them. They introduced many more than just one creature. They created creature dins with a momma and a pappa and little ones to boot. They call it a leveled list and MOST of the time only mature creatures will rape but with a tweak to some mods BrutalRapers can fix that, but many of the vanilla spawns are rather disappointing.

anyways:

Last edited:

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I guess I'll try to .rar up some screenshots, that's as good as it's going to get. But buy the ultimate ed. and steam is great and all but can cause some conflicts with mods, but many modders in NV are making them steam compatible. I just remember in FO3 I had to move it from the steam folder to another partition!

But you'll almost have to have all the DLC content so go with the ultimate ed. it also gives you the latest updates...

now for that .rar
as that's uploading I would like to mention that Fallout NV is alot different than FO3. There are a lot more people and alot of the rape mods surround the people and different factions. There is still creature rape but most of the content is being in the wrong side of town at the wrong time. Most of it isn't even combat rape, just walking down the street or going about a quest and make a few wrong decisions and you'll wind up a sewer slave to Dermont, NCRCF, Legion. The dialog is great and many of the sexy bits of quests are seamless. The problem with creatures is the way NV does them. They introduced many more than just one creature. They created creature dins with a momma and a pappa and little ones to boot. They call it a leveled list and MOST of the time only mature creatures will rape but with a tweak to some mods BrutalRapers can fix that, but many of the vanilla spawns are rather disappointing.

anyways:
agreed also it can bug out sometimes (pregnancy mod did with me) but you can fix this by simply saving and loading.
However be warned you might wanna start a new save it can screw up your saves a little.