What's new

Mitsuko X Space Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Mitsuko X Space Escape

Total typical bimbo catgirl is how I imagine her. Doesn't know what's going on, what sex is (initially anyway), can't stay on the same train of thought for very long, and doesn't know how to operate the controls of a space ship, so she just presses random buttons and hits machines really hard. I'm not usually up for the airheaded female protagonist but I think it would suit this game well ;p.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Total typical bimbo catgirl is how I imagine her. Doesn't know what's going on, what sex is (initially anyway), can't stay on the same train of thought for very long, and doesn't know how to operate the controls of a space ship, so she just presses random buttons and hits machines really hard. I'm not usually up for the airheaded female protagonist but I think it would suit this game well ;p.
I've always found the oblivious attitude funny with girl characters who aren't loli. The idea of some 22 year old woman having sex for the first time like 'WHAT IS HAPPENING' is at once appealing, not illegal, and funny.

So for Mitsuko I really see her as DarkWarpalg said. Not really knowing what's going on or why she's there, and completely surprised about what these monsters and animals actually want from her.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Agree 100% lol

Hkid

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey Urielman? ¿Qué ondas? Es bonito tu juego (Aunque la ultima version que me bajé se colgaba cuando la cogían los monstruos). Te interesa intercambiar links? Yo estoy desarrollando un juego en eros3d punto com así que voy a poner una página de links a otros desarrolladores de juegos

Just sayin' hi and asking for a link swap :)

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know if it's too much of a hassle but Urielman, do you think you can randomize the animations when game over? You don't have to but just one of the things I personally like in these types of games.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At this point, I would choose whichever options and features will get the game finished or even with just another level by 2020.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I'm actually quite surprised this game is still in development. :D
Keep up with the good work Uriel.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Y'know the Fawns in the Fracture Hills level of Spyro 2? That's immediately what I thought of.

They were a tad Valley-Girly but it's a starting point.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eh, I'm not too into the idea if making her a complete airhead. I mean, we've seen her be serious at time and such, and she IS flying around in space after all. I think maybe a little naivety might be in order, but not completely braindead.

At the very least, should be somewhat competent.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think she already acts in game as she should as a girl of feline descent (hope this statement is good) - smart and intelligent normally, but when she is consumed by desire or pleasure she is kind of airheaded - twisting her tail in the shape of a hart, etc. I think Uriel should keep it that way also in cut scenes.

Hkid

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like those drawings on the blog background where she still has her jacket on while nude, you should keep that in game, partially clothed is always better than fully nude

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like those drawings on the blog background where she still has her jacket on while nude, you should keep that in game, partially clothed is always better than fully nude
This man speaks THE truth.

Hkid

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Playing a bit of the latest build, she doesn't glitch after being caught by the enemies anymore, but the CON bug is still there - the higher the con stat the more damage the enemies inflict! That can't be right.

As for the chibi art, I think a halfway from the current look and those would work well, not quite so childish looking but more cartoony, kind of like the art in Tenchi muyo

Hkid

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Actually looking at Mitsuko's proportions in game they're pretty much perfect, one thing that would be nice to incorporate is those saucy expressions from the background image, they're cute.

...aaand that's post 15 for me.

Garzhad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to find the Health address in cheat engine no this? The usual methods don't seem to work.

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

PEOPLE! SERIOUSLY! Stop frikkin necroing on games everyone would love an update on. One day a very pitiful lurker like myself will die from a heart attack thinking that game XYZ just got released after being dead for 2 years. Goddammit. At least have the decency to annoy urielmanx with a PM demanding an update.

Hint:
Just kidding

Hint hint:
No im not, stop fucking necroing.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The fuck you're talking about.

BlancNeige

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to find the Health address in cheat engine no this? The usual methods don't seem to work.
I find that Cheat Engine doesn't work very well with flash, I just edit the save file.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

PEOPLE! SERIOUSLY! Stop frikkin necroing on games everyone would love an update on. One day a very pitiful lurker like myself will die from a heart attack thinking that game XYZ just got released after being dead for 2 years. Goddammit. At least have the decency to annoy urielmanx with a PM demanding an update.

Hint:
Just kidding

Hint hint:
No im not, stop fucking necroing.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Blog Update!

Ok so Uriel is doing a little poll of what we think are the weakest sex animations, here is his post.

Hi.
So, poll time ppl yay...
This time around I would like your opinion on the current sex animations of the game, and before you start typing your favorite or suggestions, stop, I would appreciate if you all could focus more on telling me what animations you think are the weakest, the ones you feel are lazy or can be better (I mean, all can be better, but I'm just an UrielMan, so), rather than the ones you lie the most.

So that's that, leave your opinions below, you'll speak, and I'll listen.

See how I diverted the attention from the update since there's none this time? I'm so smart.

Some of us can't post comments on his blog so this'll do.

In my opinion I think the slime animations are the weakest of the group and need some improvement but I'd need to go and replay the game to go into better detail. The horse animations, while good, could be improved with a little bit of cum inflation or belly bulging. I mean, she's taking a cock about the length of her arm in her.

Status
Not open for further replies.