What's new

ACT Loli [チェリーポイ] Zurine Adventure (RJ080121, RJ081110, RJ085589)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaper89

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Found this game on dlsite, does any1 know how to play it?

Part 1 here:

Part 2 here:

Edit -
link removed due to loli. but there is a second one that isn't loli - Credit goes to Hentar over at Hentaipalm. If you want the first game it is on the GOR page over at hongfire
Author's blog:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Gondular

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Zurine Adventure

hey,

may we get a link for it? would be helpful

tidelwave21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

link removed due to loli. but there is a second one that isn't loli - Credit goes to Hentar over at Hentaipalm. If you want the first game it is on the GOR page over at hongfire

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

need an explanation of the game before i will play it.

tidelwave21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's an RPG maker game where you are trapped in some sort of monster infested world. you walk around trying to "befriend" the monsters without getting raped. if they touch you they rape you. If you are in "battle mode" then you defeat them and they dissapear. you have to charge your battle mode. to charge hold X, then to go into battle mode press W. when in battle mode you walk slowly, to get out of battle mode press SHIFT which is also the button to run. When raped you lose hearts, however you can milk yourself by pressing A, or talking to certain creatures and use your milk sort of as a distraction when you get raped, losing milk instead of a heart. To get further in the game you have to defeat all the enemies in certain areas to "befriend them" and access new areas

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The controls are:
directional buttons for directions
W for battle mode
A for charging up milk(certain enemies take out milk before they take out the heart)
Shift for canceling charging milk/battle mode, and run if you're not in any mode
X for charging power for battle mode

The basic is that when you go down into one of the 4 holes, you have 2 options
1. 'challenge' which is the hole - you're thrown in a map with lots of monsters, you goal is to run into the correct water sprout (it's random which one is correct), the 'wrong' sprout heal your heart
2. 'explore' this one is a sort of Zelda style maps, but you can pick up powerups that increase your max power/heart/milk you can have at once

clearing a challenge will unlock the next stage and add the enemy to 'play room', repeated clear let you add more of them, up to 3.

The play room let you talk to the enemy and choose (if they have it) their animation pattern and how many enemy of that type you want in the room.

Checking the closet will let your character strip naked, rendering you unable to fight at all, but unlock a new scene with some enemies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Uhhhh... figurative for health?
The symbols in the game:
Cloud with P inside - Power mode's energy
Heart - lives, get raped at 0 and it's game over.
Milk bottle - ...well...milk...

.- . so yeah...literally a heart, but not in guro sense or anything

blued

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Er, I've DLed and extracted the game, but when I try to play it I get an error saying "RGSS200J.dll could not be found". I assume this means I lack the correct version of RPGmaker (or whatever it's called), would someone mind pointing me towards the correct choice?

LolUMad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you want the first game it is on the GOR page over at hongfire
Is the first game necessary to play ? Cuz when i launch the exe. it says that a file is missing. I only have 3 files in it.

Er, I've DLed and extracted the game, but when I try to play it I get an error saying "RGSS200J.dll could not be found". I assume this means I lack the correct version of RPGmaker (or whatever it's called), would someone mind pointing me towards the correct choice?
Oh hai, same here

Last edited:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for the post. I'm having a lot of fun with the game you've linked. Regarding the other one, do you know what page of hongfire's GOR thread it's approximately on? I'm terrible with searching and haven't found anything for over half an hour.

EDIT: Found a link to a link regarding my question. For anyone else interested check around page 815.

Last edited:

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Checking the closet will let your character strip naked, rendering you unable to fight at all, but unlock a new scene with some enemies.
Where's the closet?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

If your version of the game is the same as mine from Hongfire, I'm gonna go ahead and say it isn't loli. Post the link for the first game if you want.

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cant seem to get it to work, either. What version of RPGmaker do I need and all that? XD
(This is my first time trying to play an RPGmaker game)

geugeug

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RPGmaker games that use some chesshorse as icon for the .exe started working for me after I installed the fourth one

Reputation score

damn, the Mushroom level is annoying, especially the one where you have to find the fountains, it gives you like 10 seconds before you get over-run by the little squid buggers and indestructible big mushrooms.

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

Is the first game necessary to play ? Cuz when i launch the exe. it says that a file is missing. I only have 3 files in it.

Oh hai, same here
For those unable to run the game, here's what you need to do:

Go here to download the RPGVX Run Time package: , and follow the instructions shown on that page. When the game starts, it may take a while for it to load (as in, you may see a black screen for a while). Just wait a bit, and the game will start.

Happy Fapping!

PS: I figured out which Run Time Package is needed by looking in the Game.ini file. The line that says "RTP=RPGVX" is what you're looking for.

Reputation score

Well, I beat it all.

Two things:
Anyone have a dl link for the first game?

And does anyone know what the black crystal that appears above the playroom do? Or the red button in the play room for that matter?
seconded, i've been trying to work those 2 out, also, the big mushroom guy doesn't appear in the play room for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.