What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

What is that one about? It's 82 megabytes big I believe.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I know this one, rather "eh" TBH, but then again games with just hentai stills don't do much for me anymore...

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

People need to be describin tha' games they be postin, brah.

Edit: Holy fuck, the huge size wasn't for nothing. WTB translation. >.>

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Updated version of Loliwitch here:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

How does this one work? Or how is it played?
Eh... generally I'd say it's similar to VH, but with alot less h-scenes/developed. What's different though, is that there's a day/night system that changes your surroundings accordingly. Like at night, shops will be closed, many npcs will have headed back into their homes... etc. There's also a "hunger"/"pee"/"tiredness" system, which for now, doesn't do much as there's no actual combat past the tutorial one that gives you the witch hat, but once the actual game is completed... Yeah.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the upload of lolimaho. the possibilities of it is quickly getting it up in my favorite games choice.

Fantastic Homeless I think had a great promise, pity it died. Hopefully lolimaho doesn't
Hahaha, no don't thank me. All I did was rip it off from hentaipalm. Credit goes to the original poster. Nice to see you here btw.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

What do you do in lolimaho anyways? X_X

lexus

Lurker
Reputation score

For the lolimaho game theres more to it then you initially see.
Your set with physical needs to start with as keylo mentioned,when the need reaches its limit your screen flashes red like your poisoned and you loose hp,dont worry though as this doesent seem to kill you. Before the limit is reached she'll give you a warning by saying something. the best way to decifer this is using agth+atlas ( for simplicity I'll put this up again)
Theres several ready available h-scenes and some you need to work for ( i think)
Heres what I've found: Aside from the lilicon guy one floor up middle door (only available in morning time) theres a door marked with a redcross inside the quest hall (building marked with shoes on sign) on the second floor, theres a doctor who gives you an "exam".
In the church, which is located east of the questhall map as soon as you enter turn left theres a naked boy,approach for a bath scene.
if you get a bottle of milk and drink it you get an empty bottle item, when her need to pee is at the max go down into the sewers ( all the way south of starting map at the bottom right you'll see a doorway) walk a bit and use the bottle to pee in, a guy shows up and rapes her.(credit to uchihahiei on hpalm for findin that) This is repeatable.
She'll use the bottles on any map without NPCs on it, havent found any other corosponding scenes but...maybe.
If you've done enough to get her sexual desire up clicking on your bed choosing option 2 has her masturbate. also in the bedroom next to hers (same appartment) theres a chest with loads of money.
theres an auto encounter with a witch as soon as you try taking your first quest,you get a new outfit and magic hat when its done, afterwards you can access the quests.Though I'm not sure they all work.
the baths in your appartment open at 16:00 havnt found much there yet.
Theres a clock item in your inventory, and time goes by as you walk or comence an event,every step makes it later.
lastly going east of the red and white awning shops will lead to an old lady in a stand that sells potions, one makes you a beast girl,one makes you a hermaphrodite and one removes both effects.
There we go, thats all I have, Im sure like simora theres more but just needs found.;)

Last edited:

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey Lipucd, I saw your new Q-Bee, very nice. I'm still very busy unfortunately ; ;

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Tis be fine!
At this point I'll be making Felicia ( though i'm not 100% sure...She's only got 2 get hit sounds from Vampire Savior...And I doubt she got any new ones in MvC2...If anything she'll be repeating the same sound bite over...and over..and over...Not too sure if that would work out well or not. ) and maybe Arina from Wakuwaku7, so I wouldn't worry too much! If anything I might request your help with those once your free!

The guy who did the Q-Bee edits really did a nice job with them though I have to say ^^;

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

if you get a bottle of milk and drink it you get an empty bottle item, when her need to pee is at the max go down into the sewers ( all the way south of starting map at the bottom right you'll see a doorway) walk a bit and use the bottle to pee in, a guy shows up and rapes her.(credit to uchihahiei on hpalm for findin that) This is repeatable.
She'll use the bottles on any map without NPCs on it, havent found any other corosponding scenes but...maybe.
And where would I find this bottle of milk?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Shopkeeper to the right of the cow in the market sells milk for 50 gold each.....

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

you sure about it being repeatable? tried activating it again and she just uses the bottle without reactivating it

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

From experimenting, she will only repeat it if she is in the witch outfit. It will only trigger once if you use her non-mage outfit. At least so it seems.

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

huh. doesn't seem to reactivate for me. Oh well.
From the code, it looks like all that changes is if she's already had sex she doesn't admit to being a virgin. least as far as I could tell.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

From what I've read in Hongfire, apparently anybody not from Japan are barred from any news about VH.

On a related note, does anybody have the file of what Aika posted before?

This one is still on the early BETA stage if I remember right. You play as a blue haired girl who gets transported into another world. Where the woman gets raped by Slime and stuff. If I remember right its the blue haired girl in the pics in this thread.

0%E3%83%AC%E3%82%B9
Since they banned all non-Japanese users from entering their site, nobody can access the download.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey Lipucd, I edited 2 characters from RyonaSaga, they are in the .zip take a look and tell me what you think.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.