What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Kedama Qube] [ 毛玉キューブ] Misty and the Tower of Paradise / ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~ (RE128009) (RJ128009)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Artstyle really reminds me of 偽人島 game and アンネルとフレーチェル

Currently demo ends on the 10th day or after clearing the 40th floor.

Some info on the game's system:
Each day have 2 phase, day and night.
Doing dungeon spends the full day (have to be done during the day as well), but resting or doing job in town will spend only one phase.

Stats are mostly basic RPG stuffs, but your character also have 'beauty/charm' that is required for certain event (like prostitution) and also affect money earn from job at the bar.

You earn enmity/favor/trust with certain NPCs by doing dungeon with them (you get +1 per floor reached, and double that if you've got the skill for it), or talk to them while doing your job at the bar.
Which can lead to events/side quest with them.
Name of NPCs from the note that have the value:
Kite - Bar
Zol - Ship guy (bar at night)
Gaston - Black smith
Shugetsu - Skill teacher
Alex - Alchemist

Alexia - Bar
Elnica - Church / Bar after donation
Meril - (from looking at the blog) Bar
Evilotte - Bar
Noel - Night outside, dungeon when soloing

Also, once you reach 100 trust, they'll offer a quest
After you've finished at least one of the 100 quest, the trust value will go to 200, and can be raised further (didn't bother to see how far), also each day you will get extra exp/money based on your total trust value of 'cleared' companion multiply by certain multiplier based on how many you've cleared
Kite - With him in party, go to floor 5's resting area (or maybe any resting area), you'll face a thief that drop a map for thief den. Clear that place and you'll find his quest item in one of the chest. Award H-scene for completion and can call him over when you're horny.
Zol - He asks you to clear floor 40? (sadly can't be done properly cuz the game ends after floor 40 in trial)
Gaston - He asks you to get Underspice from Dark Succubus
Shugetsu - He'll asks you to pretend to be his lover for his mother's sake, the mother then asks you to get a snake liquor (snakes drop it rarely), though it seems to be incomplete as he remains at 100 trust and you can repeat the turn in again.

Alex? - At 100 trust (might also require Alexia at 100 trust too) when you go meet him he'll collapse and Alexia will explain their past and asks you to get Oracle Berry? (At Alexia's 100 trust the doctor will also offer a quest for the same item...Guess now I know what he wants it for...)
A fair warning though, once you get this event to start you'll not be able to use his alchemist shop, instead there'll be a witch character in the park who shows up to replace his function.

Elnica - She'll tells you that she's in debt, then direct you to the debt company (building with gold coin sign), after talking to the guy go back in and check sparkle to learn it's all a setup and you have 10 days to steal the deed before sister is screwed (sadly it doesn't seem to work in demo, I let the time runs out and nothing happened, in fact when I check the place the counter even goes into negative .- .)

Town:
Bar
You can recruit party member here, talk to them (assuming you've cleared the pre-requisite for it)

Member list (will be updated as I figure them out)
Kite - warrior type, default party member
Alexia - mage, she asks you to buy a Wand for her before willing to join (see blacksmith for more detail)
Elnica - priest, after you talk to her in the church, there'll be a kid near the entrance with a bowl next to him, donate 2000 and that'll let her go back to adventuring
Noel - ???, technically she's not at the bar, but after you first meet her at night she'll randomly appear in the dungeon when you're alone and you can get her to join you then

Left girl at the counter will let you trade 2 of the same enemy drops for 1 exp bonus item and 1 random stat boost. Every 5 turnins of the same 'quest' net a better reward than usual, with the special rewards stopping at 10 turnins.

Right girl will offers you the bar job and also allows for party disbanding.

Blacksmith
To get access to blacksmith you have to clear the 10th floor to rescue the smith there.

Afterwards you can sell items with [素材] to the blacksmith shop to unlock more equipment.
'Ore' one unlocks dagger/sword
'Root' one unlocks staff/bow

Dagger = higher evasion/crit chance
Sword = high attack stat
Staff = can give magic skill to use while equipped
Bow = more attacks (although even if you kill an enemy with one hit, it doesn't change to the next target)

One of the earlier one is Wand for recruiting Alexia.

Alchemist
You can pay some small fee to combine/change material to another of similar 'tier', or combine certain item into higher tier (same overall value such as 5 of 2days extention into 10days, but now you don't have spam use as many times)

Also used to make what I assume to be top end equipment once you finish upgrading blacksmith.

Colosseum
You need adventurer rank 5 to enter colosseum.
At night check the well next to church, you will drop down and meet another thief who sell keys.

One of those keys is for the food shop, go inside and check the top-right area, there'll be a prompt to open the door on the top-left behind the shelf.

Adult shop
For adult shop, you need to have Amethyst (one is available on floor 25 chest, but it can also randomly drop) and adventurer rank of 3 or higher
Talk to the lady in accessory shop and she'll give you the quest to get Amethyst

After that she'll give you another quest that sends you to the adult shop, despite the night' atmosphere it only opens during the day.

Dungeon:
In your inventory is a "Basket" item that determines how much food you have for doing dungeon. (default is 30)
You can also buy a meal item at one of the store, only one meal can be carried at a time though (in the demo, you get 5 or 10 food back based on which one you eat, and different effect such as healing or temporary stat boost)
Each floor consumes 2 food, 3 if you have a party member with you.

Exp earned by killing enemies will count toward your quota to reach the next rank (which give better supplies to start out as well as some other rank related stuffs)
Using exp book also count towards quota, which is useful to finish the last bit of remaining quota without having to spend a full day in dungeon.
The more floor you clear also give higher exp bonus at the end of the run (which again, count toward that quota)
However if you get wiped, you not only don't get the exp bonus, you get negative score towards your quota.

Once you runs out of food your characters will be afflicted with Hunger, reducing their stats by half and slowly take damage (VERY slowly though)

Once your quota reach 0, talks to the ship guy on the next day and he'll promote your rank before asking if you want to go to dungeon.

Info from author:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=536432&postcount=50

Last edited by a moderator:

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~

Title:
ミスティと楽園の塔 ~子種を蒔かれる少女たち~

Developed by:毛玉キューブ

Download Links(ver.1.03 updated):

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what a fake.
Relly hentai game have not found?

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what a fake.
Relly hentai game have not found?
The game's name is 偽人島,maybe it should be called fake human island:D

kakuyaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Or more correctly, Impostors Island.
And yes, the art does look like from the artist of アンネルとフレーチェル.

Iucif3r

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do anyone know how to get the H-scenes?? I can't seem to get any of them.....

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do anyone know how to get the H-scenes?? I can't seem to get any of them.....
I found a scene.

Go to the Pub and ask to work there, you'll know when you put on the cat suit. Then go to the toilets, the third room on the right. You'll get a blow job scene if you accept to do the extra work and if you go back the next day you'll do intercourse for the extra pay. You can get pregnant this way.

Game trial ends in 10 days so their can't be too much, but so far I want to buy this game already.

Last edited:

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I found a scene.

Go to the Pub and ask to work there, you'll know when you put on the cat suit. Then go to the toilets, the third room on the right. You'll get a blow job scene if you accept to do the extra work and if you go back the next day you'll do intercourse for the extra pay. You can get pregnant this way.

Game trial ends in 10 days so their can't be too much, but so far I want to buy this game already.
For some reason, i never got the option to do the extra work, is there something you need to do before that? Also, if i do go in there, all he does is grab's her ass, then she leaves and after that the door is locked, but the next time you work there the guy is sitting at the bar and gives you 2000g and after that conversation i think he wants something from you?

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hmm, I tried to recreate it but I can't seem to figure out how I did it. Maybe someone who can read moons can help :x

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Author put up a ver 1.2 for Trial (mainly bug fixes) on his blog ' 3'

Due to some of the changes, saves can't be port over.

DarkOne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well i am still struggling with unlocking any H-Scenes..... :(

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i havn't mangaged to pul it off but one of the options at the bed when she is (presumably) horny is a list of names and numbers, numbers that coinside with the guys you serve in the bar, so I'm guessing if you are horny and have a high enmough affinity with these men you can sleep with them. The second option is simply masterbation.

Last edited:

zhendor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To do prostitution you should have high enough charm (last of your parameters). I think it should be more than 60. Getting to floor 20 and floor 40 of the dungeon gives you a lot. Working in the bar gives you 1 every time, and there are items (from the treasure boxes and exchange for monster parts with the the left girl in the bar beyond the counter) that increase charm by 1 each.
After that get groped in the farthest toilet, than talk to that guy several times while working in the bar, until you get an option to prostitute yourself.

All in all the game looks extremely promising (announced 10-15 hours of gameplay, nice title system that tracks Misty's experience in various sex types, good pregnancy system, 40 CG types + standing pictures with pregnant variants for 7 female characters).

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I'll list a few event/chains I've found from screwing around with cheat engine to adjust some stuffs (such as setting the day to 'negative' so you can keep playing without the game ending on the 10th day)

The prostitution chain
1. Take the waitress job in the pub, then walk toward the toilet, the owner will warn you about not going into the last room
2. Go in anyway, get your ass grabbed
3. Do the pub work at night (sleep in bed or finish the day pub to turn it to night) and the groper will be to the right of counter, he'll give you 2000 as apology money.
4. With high enough Charm/Beauty (60 was it?) go talk to him and he'll offers you to prostitute yourself.
5. If you accept (and why wouldn't you), go into the last toilet again, you'll get a blowjob scene.
6. You can prostitute yourself at night waitress job the same way. There's a minor comment from the customer if you're virgin. Shortened version for repeat.

Ghost Knight
1. Get the ghost sight skill from trainer (it's one of the 5 pt skill in the other category, if you can see the ghost flame in the 'armor shop' then you have it)
2. At night check the bath house, if there's nobody outside go in
3. Talk to the ghost inside, you'll be transported to a dungeon
4. Kill/Sneak your way to the end (the place is pretty tough so I'd recommend sneaking if you haven't over-buff your character)
5. At the very end, lose to the ghost knight (haven't bother killing him, too lazy to powerboost my char)
6. After the scene, the ghost girl will be to the left of bath house at night if you want to go there again (no scene for 2nd loss though, no idea if anymore)

Thief Den? (require floor 50 or so)
1. I did this after I cleared the 10th floor, no idea if you have to clear that far or you can do this on 2nd day
2. On 5th floor, go into the resting area
3. Beat the thief, he'll give you a map before disappearing
4. Go to Thief Den alone (haven't unlock that floor, but I can see the extra area when choosing floors)

??? Girl
1. During the night, check in front of hospital area( not sure if ghost sight is required)
2. After being teleport to in front of the church, go sleep
3. Check the pub during the day, there should be a pink hair NPC at one of the middle table
4. She'll ask you to check floor 20-30 alone
5. You should be able to run into the girl from earlier, she'll ask if you want her in your party (do it, she's f-ing OP, a lv 60 that can easily one shot anything in the area)
6. After floor 30 boss and finishing the talk, go back
7. This time the pink hair will ask you to check floor 50-60, again alone (or was it 40-60,somewhere I haven't reach cuz laziness)
???

I'll probably edit the main post to explain the basic system later .- . since those probably won't be changed compare to event chains that might be unfinished in trial.

zhendor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About thief's den:
To get access to the Thief Den event chain, you should boost relations with Kaitsu (the red-headed fighter character, left-bottom table in the bar) to 100, and talk to him to get the quest to find his mother's ring. After that beat a thief on level 5 (or 15, or 25, etc.) Then you can go alone to the thief den. Losing to the boss (5 enemies in a single fight) here (or maybe to any enemy, haven't checked) leads to a rape scene. After winning get a ring from a chest and give it to Kaitsu to trigger the love scene. After that you can call him to sleep with you by interacting with your bed when Misty's Desire reaches 100.

Adult shop:
Give an amethyst (random drop from chests) to a woman near the left wall in the jewelery shop. Then she will ask you to fetch goods from the adult shop. It is located outside the town walls: in the top-right corner of the town map you should enter a group of trees from the bottom. There you can register as a member and get paid 5000 for that. It gives you access to the recollection room and a quest to gather slime parts in a special area in the tower (read the marked poster in the unlocked area and talk to the owner). Fighting the slime boss in the area crashes the game. The author said it will be fixed in the next patch.

There is also supposed to be a colosseum somewhere. The author mentioned that you have to be guild rank 5 to be able to buy the item to unlock the colloseum, but I haven't found where it's sold. Judging from the resources of the game, there is another rape scene if you lose in the colloseum. There are reports on the author's blog, that the last boss fight in the colloseum also crashes the game.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

About thief's den:
To get access to the Thief Den event chain, you should boost relations with Kaitsu (the red-headed fighter character, left-bottom table in the bar) to 100, and talk to him to get the quest to find his mother's ring. After that beat a thief on level 5 (or 15, or 25, etc.) Then you can go alone to the thief den. Losing to the boss (5 enemies in a single fight) here (or maybe to any enemy, haven't checked) leads to a rape scene. After winning get a ring from a chest and give it to Kaitsu to trigger the love scene. After that you can call him to sleep with you by interacting with your bed when Misty's Desire reaches 100.

Adult shop:
Give an amethyst (random drop from chests) to a woman near the left wall in the jewelery shop. Then she will ask you to fetch goods from the adult shop. It is located outside the town walls: in the top-right corner of the town map you should enter a group of trees from the bottom. There you can register as a member and get paid 5000 for that. It gives you access to the recollection room and a quest to gather slime parts in a special area in the tower (read the marked poster in the unlocked area and talk to the owner). Fighting the slime boss in the area crashes the game. The author said it will be fixed in the next patch.

There is also supposed to be a colosseum somewhere. The author mentioned that you have to be guild rank 5 to be able to buy the item to unlock the colloseum, but I haven't found where it's sold. Judging from the resources of the game, there is another rape scene if you lose in the colloseum. There are reports on the author's blog, that the last boss fight in the colloseum also crashes the game.
Oh '. ' so the thief's den is actually his 100 enmity quest huh (I tried to see at what enmity can you call people over, but then realize either it caps at 100 or you have to finish that quest to go past it)

Also, Amethyst is one of the brown chest on floor 25.

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'll list a few event/chains I've found from screwing around with cheat engine to adjust some stuffs (such as setting the day to 'negative' so you can keep playing without the game ending on the 10th day)

The prostitution chain
1. Take the waitress job in the pub, then walk toward the toilet, the owner will warn you about not going into the last room
2. Go in anyway, get your ass grabbed
3. Do the pub work at night (sleep in bed or finish the day pub to turn it to night) and the groper will be to the right of counter, he'll give you 2000 as apology money.
4. With high enough Charm/Beauty (60 was it?) go talk to him and he'll offers you to prostitute yourself.
5. If you accept (and why wouldn't you), go into the last toilet again, you'll get a blowjob scene.
6. You can prostitute yourself at night waitress job the same way. There's a minor comment from the customer if you're virgin. Shortened version for repeat.

Ghost Knight
1. Get the ghost sight skill from trainer (it's one of the 5 pt skill in the other category, if you can see the ghost flame in the 'armor shop' then you have it)
2. At night check the bath house, if there's nobody outside go in
3. Talk to the ghost inside, you'll be transported to a dungeon
4. Kill/Sneak your way to the end (the place is pretty tough so I'd recommend sneaking if you haven't over-buff your character)
5. At the very end, lose to the ghost knight (haven't bother killing him, too lazy to powerboost my char)
6. After the scene, the ghost girl will be to the left of bath house at night if you want to go there again (no scene for 2nd loss though, no idea if anymore)

Thief Den? (require floor 50 or so)
1. I did this after I cleared the 10th floor, no idea if you have to clear that far or you can do this on 2nd day
2. On 5th floor, go into the resting area
3. Beat the thief, he'll give you a map before disappearing
4. Go to Thief Den alone (haven't unlock that floor, but I can see the extra area when choosing floors)

??? Girl
1. During the night, check in front of hospital area( not sure if ghost sight is required)
2. After being teleport to in front of the church, go sleep
3. Check the pub during the day, there should be a pink hair NPC at one of the middle table
4. She'll ask you to check floor 20-30 alone
5. You should be able to run into the girl from earlier, she'll ask if you want her in your party (do it, she's f-ing OP, a lv 60 that can easily one shot anything in the area)
6. After floor 30 boss and finishing the talk, go back
7. This time the pink hair will ask you to check floor 50-60, again alone (or was it 40-60,somewhere I haven't reach cuz laziness)
???

I'll probably edit the main post to explain the basic system later .- . since those probably won't be changed compare to event chains that might be unfinished in trial.
What cheat engine did you use?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

What cheat engine did you use?
Cheat Engine 6.3

.-. Simply put, since pretty much all number in the game uses that (2n + 1) value (n being the value in game) you can usually narrow it down in 3 attempts.

Although for items you have to have at least one remaining to edit it properly.

For example, say I have 4 Charm+ item, I'd search for 9 on scan, use one, 7, use another, 5, if at this point it's down to 2-3 result, I'd just mark them all and edit one at a time and if it's not the right one I'd revert it back.

I just stick to manipulating number, and manually do triggers (like getting those charm+ via trading in monster part...after multiplying the ones I have 'v ')

Chiabride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So two questions. First I put a lot of money in the collections thingy and the nun went to the bar. Anyone know what to do next?

Second I bought what I thought was a piece of furniture in the adult shop and it turned out to be a naked girl with blue hair and pig tails. Does anyone know what her purpose is? Because all she seems to do is stand around in my residence.