What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McGee

Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

Thanks for that, but the version seems to have a error of some sort. When I try to run the game I get: Script 'Game Version' line 44: Ernno::EACCES occurred. Permission denied - System/Version.vmdt

there shouldn't be any permission issues on my computer since I'm the only one who uses it. :/
[De-lurk]

It's marked as read only. Change that and, barring unforeseen issues that haven't happened to me, it'll run.

[/De-lurk]

wingerz

Reputation score

[De-lurk]

It's marked as read only. Change that and, barring unforeseen issues that haven't happened to me, it'll run.

[/De-lurk]
I still get the same error, even after unmarking read only. :(

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Simply delete the Version.vmdt file and it should work - at least it did the last time someone had this issue (with a previous version of the game).

Thanks for the torrent, leekmage. :)

wingerz

Reputation score

Simply delete the Version.vmdt file and it should work - at least it did the last time someone had this issue (with a previous version of the game).

Thanks for the torrent, leekmage. :)
Thank you, that did the trick! And cheers for the torrent indeed.

Lurker McGee

Reputation score

Apologies for the less-than-helpful information then. It worked when I had the same thing happen to me.

I blame...Mongolia. Or some other country that isn't causing global crises every other week.

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are a few other events that can increase Meredith's corruption:
- if you are male and ask for a blowjob from Queen Alista (only if Meredith's corruption is below 7)
- if the succubus has joined you when you start the paladin quest, then there are some choices that result in increasing Meredith's corruption
- if you make her have sex with the old man in the pub

I think there were more, but those are the ones I can remember right now.
Where do you find that one, and the start of the quest that gets you the tentacle monster. Never could figure those two out.

moonblack

Reputation score

The Old Man is in the Oakshire Pub, but I'm not sure when he appears there. All I know is that switch 128 OakshirePubOldMan has to be "on" and Meredith has to be in the party.

You encounter the tentacle monster in the tomb - the one you have to visit as part of Linea's quest.

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Old Man is in the Oakshire Pub, but I'm not sure when he appears there. All I know is that switch 128 OakshirePubOldMan has to be "on" and Meredith has to be in the party.

You encounter the tentacle monster in the tomb - the one you have to visit as part of Linea's quest.
Thats what I'm talking about though, what is "Linea's quest" never was able to find it.

moonblack

Reputation score

1) Go to Oakshire (the main part, where the inn is)
2) Head North and you'll end up at a crossroad
3) Don't follow the road. Head North into the forest and before long you should see a house. That's Linea's house

The rest should be easy.

Alpha

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, never would have gone up there otherwise since nothing ever directs you that way.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So this game doesn't hold you hand and give you clear instructions on where to go, and when with a huge arrow marker saying "it's over here"? I'm interested now.

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It doesn't hold your hand by constantly reminding you where to go but to be fair it's in english so simply reading gives you enough clues as to where you should go/what to do next.

Druid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, is there no way to actually
save Sandra from dying? You get the choice to "save her" or "save the farmers", but if you choice her she runs off and suicides. That kinda sucks
That kinda sucks.

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone have the latest beta/demo? It should be 0.8.0a

moonblack

Reputation score

Don't bother looking for 0.8.0a - 0.8.1 is expected soon:

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I havent tryed this game. Is it worth becoming patron ?

Gamera_2004

Reputation score

In version 8.0 the passage to Slinsk from Oakshire thru the cave has been changed so there is now a blockage. Beating my head against the wall here.
Anyone manage to solve this.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.