What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Oh wow. I thought I was misremembering or something, but apparently there is a wiki for this.

The recent changes page listed two entries from just yesterday, too, so it's probably even up to date. Awesome.

I think the second one might have something to do with the dirty old man in the bar in the first town. The third looks like goblins, so try the goblin extermination quest in the first town. ...I've never seen any of them personally, though, it's all speculation.

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

I have to disappoint you. Pic 1 and 3 arent in game right now.
The game itself isnt finished, that is the reason why it has more spirits in the picture folder as really used.

You get pic 2, if you go to the slave market and bash the some guy in the bathroom (he'll enslave you then which results in an Game over), or if you lend money from a Demon in the Starting Town and dont pay the money back after some Days (same enslaving and Game over end as before).

All in all the VH Wiki seems to be up to date.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

if you go to the slave market and bash the some guy in the bathroom (he'll enslave you then which results in an Game over)
Heh, this is the first thing I ever did.

Serpentar

Lurker
Reputation score

The third pic is when you lose to the Orges to the north of the first town. Which you have to be on the quest for, which you get from the adventurers guild in the first town.

Last edited:

BobX

Reputation score

VH???01_100221_LIGHT.zip

A lot of glitches in this version but some changes with the babysitting scene.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

You can also get pic 2 (+ matching sprite, which isn't in the slave market bad ending) by going to the sm club or whatever, go south when you enter, talk to the chick, she will let you pass, go down, then go back up on the other stairs and talk to that chick.

She will knock you down but keep doing this about 5 times and eventually she will ask: "Do you really want to get up here that badly?"

Pick first option.

She says you gotta get naked, so you do that, then she knocks you back down again and orders another chick to come and tie you up.

I reaaaallllyyy hope they gonna continue that event someday soon, would be cool if you get like training or something and all those other sprites you can showcase there get involved somehow.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

can someone provide a link to a jpuni dl or would it be easier to just reinstall my windows xp completly plz and thnx in advance

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I don't know if this thing belongs here, or if it has been posted before. Anyway, it's a game where you play as a princess or something and her female bodyguard(s) (read: rape victims). At first you go against a demon queen and get utterly defeated and raped. Then you somehow escape to a sewer full of bats, slimes and zombies, and the latter two seem to have taken a liking to female bodies. At the end of the dungeon, you will meet a huge slime and...... *things* happen.
That's as far as the game goes for now.

The battle system is same old turn-based RPG, but the monsters can actually strip and rape you in battle (you have to understand moonspeak to enjoy it though).

Enough with useless info, here's what you're looking for:
Download site:
Author's blog:
Author's site:

Screenshots:

BobX

Reputation score

VH???01_100224_LIGHT

Correction for the previous version glitches but I can't find any other new things.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

can someone provide a link to a jpuni dl or would it be easier to just reinstall my windows xp completly plz and thnx in advance
What do you mean? Can't you just pick Japanese regional language in the language and region panel?

edit: funny. Hongfire isn't working for me right now.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know if this thing belongs here, or if it has been posted before. Anyway, it's a game where you play as a princess or something and her female bodyguard(s) (read: rape victims). At first you go against a demon queen and get utterly defeated and raped. Then you somehow escape to a sewer full of bats, slimes and zombies, and the latter two seem to have taken a liking to female bodies. At the end of the dungeon, you will meet a huge slime and...... *things* happen.
That's as far as the game goes for now.

The battle system is same old turn-based RPG, but the monsters can actually strip and rape you in battle (you have to understand moonspeak to enjoy it though).

Enough with useless info, here's what you're looking for:
Download site:
Author's blog:
Author's site:

Screenshots:

Hmmm. I am getting an error message "RGSS103J.dll could not be found". Does anyone know how to solve this? I can run all other RPGmaker games just fine (VH, loliwitch, ryona, etc.)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

You know, I've been having a problem with the more recent RPG maker games like the one Rin posted. Absolutely no text shows up. It's all blank spaces. I can still play the game normally, but there's no text to tell me what anything is, granted I can't really read the text though.

Either way, I'd like text to show up. May I have some assistance?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Hmmm. I am getting an error message "RGSS103J.dll could not be found". Does anyone know how to solve this? I can run all other RPGmaker games just fine (VH, loliwitch, ryona, etc.)
's what you may need. Link Megaupload, file size 20.57MB, checked.
Or get it

You know, I've been having a problem with the more recent RPG maker games like the one Rin posted. Absolutely no text shows up. It's all blank spaces. I can still play the game normally, but there's no text to tell me what anything is, granted I can't really read the text though.

Either way, I'd like text to show up. May I have some assistance?
According to , it's something about downloading a legal copy. You can try the file above and see if it works.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

!

It worked. Thanks a lot, Rin.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

GOING BACK A BIT ON TOPIC!
In case anyone of you haven't yet seen, on the new version that was released it appears that on the western area where there are those new bluish slimes plus a new red sprite of a slime, it appears that rock that was blocking the way on the upper left corner is gone.
Allthough I can't go anywhere from there and I'm kinda in doubt if I have to get any quest or event?
Also that red slime doesn't seem to rape Nanako and those bluish slime did rape nanako before this last release, but now they don't. At least I didn't get that shot now...

BobX

Reputation score

I don't know about new quest/event but on the north path from the main town (after the gobelin quest), there's a new orange gobelin.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah, I already notest it, also not only orange, but a a kind of fluorescent yellow greenish goblins as well.
I think there's stuff being added that we're not aware of lol!

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks for the games little confusing but they are good

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Accureye I don't think the mods like those hugeass pics in a signature, if you would post couple times on teh same page it takes half an hour to scroll through it :p

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

According to one of our favorite neighborhood trolls they recommand putting huge sigs in a spoiler.
Edit:
OK...
I've been planning to ask this but...
Can Anise work with Vista?
I never did get it to work but I really want to try the game out of boredom. So can anyone please tell me if I am installing VT wrong or is it just unplayble on Vista?
And just so you guys know, when I try to turn it on, the window pops out then it crashes and Vista would kindly tell me that: Your shit ain't working, lemme check it out.
So yeah... help would be nice...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.