Grrl Power!
Harem 0.6a.3
Hero of Kana
Invasion D v0.4.1.2b
Jenallia's Wrath in Development
Legend of Queen Opala - Golden Edition
Legend of Queen Opala Episodes I-II
Maids - Perfect v0.5
Mega Vitamin - Beta 0.3 Download Info (links removed due to shota and loli)
Monster Girl Unlimited Rpg 0.9 Info
Misery
Nairn
Overwhored Ver 0.1.2 Fixed
Rape Quest Moonblack Version (Actively being updated)
School Story Demo
Seduction Maiden VX
The Way Home V.14
Valkyrie Stella Demo
Warriors Quest - Demo V0.2 *Updated*
Xenoscourge Ep 1
Xenoscourge Ep 2
Xenoscourge Ep 3
Xenoscourge Ep 4
Zaubers

Translated
Bitchi Taimashi Rio Info
Ryona Saga - English
Saki Quest Translated v3 Info
VHゲーム01_090301
Village of Nightmare 2.1
Virgin Island in translation Info
Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト) in translation Info

Not RPG Maker but worth mentioning
Monmusu Quest 1
Monmusu Quest 2
Naked Order Partial v0003 translation Info

Non Hentai
Embric of Wulfhammers Castle (this one is a bit funny princess gets into all sorts of trouble)

These ones are not free but are English
Erojanken Trial
Princess Escape Demo

Please update me with any new English games you find so I can add to this English Games Repository. If you find other non-RPG maker games that are worth mentioning I will add it to the new Worth Mentioning section.

So let me say to all you Developers, "Thanks for your Work!" We the community really appreciate them and that is why I worked on creating the English Repository here to share your work with all!

So if you have games you wish to share than please simply PM the download and info links and I will add to the list. Please also inform me if they are not free games so I can add to the appropriate section. If you have official download links PM me and I will be sure to update to that official download link. I am not trying to steal your credit as I have nothing to gain from it these were downloads that over time I have collected but did not know where I had downloaded them.

Last edited:

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: List of english or translated Games

Fairy War 2 isn't a rpg game.

where i can find "Valkyrie Stella". if it is a rpg game.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

You should seperate the list between Native, 'Professionaly' Translated, and Engrish

oniofthesky

Lurker
Reputation score

Fairy War 2 isn't a rpg game.

where i can find "Valkyrie Stella". if it is a rpg game.
As far as i know the "Valkyrie Stella" is a dead project with no living links available but im still checking for links, i'll let you if i find a working one, also there is a discussion thread on hongfire for it

Edit: here the link for source code if it interest any: , not sure if it works as for some reason i haven't been able to get through

Last edited:
OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

You should seperate the list between Native, 'Professionaly' Translated, and Engrish
I don't mind updating the list like that if you want to give some feedback to which ones are which.

I removed the ones that are not RPG Maker Games.

Last edited:
OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker English Games Repository

Update:

Added Perfect Maid - v0.5
Added Granleon
Added info links to those I could locate original threads and Wiki's too.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't mind updating the list like that if you want to give some feedback to which ones are which.

I removed the ones that are not RPG Maker Games.
Well Despair Labyrinth, Grrl Power, and Xenoscrouge are all Native English, don't know about the rest though.

Also that Valkryie game is hard. Don't get why the game markers keep making your character out to be an expirienced fighting person but in actual gameplay terms you're weak as a kitten until you do some grinding.

Anyway, if anyone else is having difficulty best thing to do is kill a few bots around the docking area of the station, then use your translocator to go back to your ship to Rest. Rinse and repeat a few times until you can kill the bots easy enough to progress.

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Well Despair Labyrinth, Grrl Power, and Xenoscrouge are all Native English, don't know about the rest though.

Also that Valkryie game is hard. Don't get why the game markers keep making your character out to be an expirienced fighting person but in actual gameplay terms you're weak as a kitten until you do some grinding.

Anyway, if anyone else is having difficulty best thing to do is kill a few bots around the docking area of the station, then use your translocator to go back to your ship to Rest. Rinse and repeat a few times until you can kill the bots easy enough to progress.
Thanks I will create a Native Section with them 3 tonight when I get home from work.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mind if I ask where you got that link for Saki Quest Version 3 Molitar? It's just it's DEFINITELY not mine and I was kinda using the download stats to see if there was enough interest in me actually translating the games and now I know there's a second link the stats are gonna be all skewed

sexyjesscarr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is amazing! Thank you so much xx

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mind if I ask where you got that link for Saki Quest Version 3 Molitar? It's just it's DEFINITELY not mine and I was kinda using the download stats to see if there was enough interest in me actually translating the games and now I know there's a second link the stats are gonna be all skewed
This is quite normal. People upload stuff to their own hosts in order to gain revenue. Not saying the OP did this, but someone else have.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wanted to thank you for this as well, it's a lot more convenient than searching the individual threads. Compilation threads like this are a huge asset to a forum.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is quite normal. People upload stuff to their own hosts in order to gain revenue. Not saying the OP did this, but someone else have.
Oh neither am I! Don't mistake I'm not that mad or anything, just curious

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mediafire will randomly delete your files and ruin your stats anyway. :p

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Well that was disappointing, the Valkyrie game only has one level and one scene (which is consensual)

Barely worth mentioning

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well that was disappointing, the Valkyrie game only has one level and one scene (which is consensual)

Barely worth mentioning
A lot of those games are unfinished but they all get mentioned simply due to the fact they are English games.

Last edited:
OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I'll link it to yours. I just took all the english games I been saving and uploaded them. So I will point it towards yours as I am not out for anything but making a repository of English games.

Added:
Fan Fantasy
Garden High VX Demo
Gentle Love Quest
Hero of Kana
Nairn

Last edited:

mentaldrama

Reputation score

Hello, I'm mentaldrama, developer of Invasion D.

Would have been nice to be asked if you could offer MY GAME over YOUr ACCOUNT and thereby costing ME money. :mad:

There's a reason why I do not release on mediafire. I and other developers like ker, developer of Harem, and others get paid per download by the hosters.

To the other users of this board:

We invest our free time and creativity and provide them for free for others to enjoy and all you have to do is show some patience and be willing to wait a couple of minutes longer till your download is finished. So please use the official links provided on the developers' blogs.

Thank you.

I'm hereby asking the thread opener nicely to take down the links to my and any other games of developers whose permission you did not request.

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Naked Order Partial translation
download romoved

Status
Not open for further replies.