What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Oh! Right! We got so sidetracked on this topic I completely forgot about that request!

...Strange you would bring it up now as I'm working on remaking Q-Bee as well...Regardless:

Really I got interested when I heard you where doing editing in RyonaRPG and such and though that maybe you could help make a few of Q-Bee's current sex sprites "A bit better then what they are currently". TBH all they are ATM are just sprite rips from Vampire Savior placed for such actions. By how you asked though about it it seems you already understood what I was asking about and aren't too happy about that, and for that I'm sorry for even asking in the first place if that's so.

If you somehow ARE willing to do some..."Sexy"...Edits for her though I'll upload some sprites using the current color that I'll be using for my newer version ( I've decided that I'll just use the color Q-bee that I use to play with, blue, while keeping the foe Q-bee violet. ).
I'm just really busy atm. So I'm not really even working on ... anything right now. But I'll look into seeing what I can do with them, just might take a while.

Soo, you just want sexier animations eh? Ok. (I want nekider ones :p)

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, yes..MUCH "sexier" (ITT: naked ) animations for her. =3

I'm still sprite ripping the new color ATM because I was a fool to not just have the color grid unified and I'm adding a few more frames of animation to the standing ( last time was only 3 frames, this time I'm doing the entire thing. ). but If you edit what you got now I can easily switch the color of the clothing to the newer one ( then again maybe your version will not even have any clothing just meaning all I need to do is edit the hair... ).

If you want to see how much of a change the coloring is here's a sample. The only color change is the stinger, hair, and clothing color, everything else is the same ( ITT: body coloring ). If your able to do it I'll be VERY grateful!

Attachments

aizenmyoo

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi. I kinda joined this forum mainly for this thread (specifically concerning the VH game) and I thought I'd share the latest version with you:

There's a few new areas, all of which can be accessed by speaking to the NPCs near the south "exit", but only two of them have any content.

For those who can't access the VH wiki homepage, you probably need to use a proxy. I usuallly use the ones in this site:

Let me know if it works for you.

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the new version, aizen. So far all I've found that is new are the new areas and the "slave" event, am I missing anything?

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

Where's the slave event?
... It's the save game in the new file. Just talk to the guy next to the woman standing in front of the urinal.

Hrmm, not a very interesting update... But I think I might just have to create an entirely new game with VH01's sprites, since part of the game being in English and part being in Japanese is really annoying me...

But starting from scratch is a big endeavor....

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

... It's the save game in the new file. Just talk to the guy next to the woman standing in front of the urinal.

Hrmm, not a very interesting update... But I think I might just have to create an entirely new game with VH01's sprites, since part of the game being in English and part being in Japanese is really annoying me...

But starting from scratch is a big endeavor....
Again, I used to make stuff in RPG Maker 2000 so I know my way around it and how to remake allot of what's used here ( VH01's image display though is VERY complex, would take a LONG while to remake let me tell you... ).

If your wishing to make a new game I can help you on it, but again I can't sprite too well so don't call me on that.

Also: Sometime tomorrow I should have the rips finished...Are you still willing to make some nude, sexy edits of Q-Bee for the Ryonasaga?

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

... I am going to be very busy starting this Thursday, I won't be able to do much other then come home from work and go to bed.

But once we are done shooting the movie I should have free time again...

And then I'd be happy to try to do it. But right now, not really...

Also, I've almost got down the image thingy. Just it's pissing me off that everything is in JP and I have the Engrish RPGMaker, so it does not show any kanji in the program. (Well, I never learned how to read, so it's not THAT big of an issue, but seeing ||#*. doesn't help when I am trying to find a sound file or a global event....)

I already have animations down, as well as how to show the picture of her and in what outfit, I'm just still trying to work out how to get her facial expressions correct... That's a bother :p

But again, very busy soon. So everything is on pause for me starting this next Thursday.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi. I kinda joined this forum mainly for this thread (specifically concerning the VH game) and I thought I'd share the latest version with you:

There's a few new areas, all of which can be accessed by speaking to the NPCs near the south "exit", but only two of them have any content.
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. ;(

Woot, came back a day later, and got to DL it.

Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

... I am going to be very busy starting this Thursday, I won't be able to do much other then come home from work and go to bed.

But once we are done shooting the movie I should have free time again...

And then I'd be happy to try to do it. But right now, not really...

Also, I've almost got down the image thingy. Just it's pissing me off that everything is in JP and I have the Engrish RPGMaker, so it does not show any kanji in the program. (Well, I never learned how to read, so it's not THAT big of an issue, but seeing ||#*. doesn't help when I am trying to find a sound file or a global event....)

I already have animations down, as well as how to show the picture of her and in what outfit, I'm just still trying to work out how to get her facial expressions correct... That's a bother :p

But again, very busy soon. So everything is on pause for me starting this next Thursday.
Alright then! Take care and I wish that project well! If anything I guess after that we can talk on the edits. ^^;

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

So, anyone figured out anything in the new release of VH other than the slave event? That's still the only change I've found.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I saw many superficial changes. Beside that the slave event is the only thing truly put it there.

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

There is also an event in which you see a girl surrounded by a group of children. You can go in and save her, but then you land naked on bed and the children "play" with you, or you can look at it.
The other thing is a fat guy who pay you 5000 G, if you "play" with his dog.

The children are in the basement of the upper right residential house (you find stairs which leed you down)

And the fat guy is on top of the Inn.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How do you get on top of the inn? Or is it inside the inn? Nevermind. noticed the second set of stairs.

Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone have any updates?
Still waiting on that end of the month pack of Ryonasaga to make sure I got everything...

But as we wait for that, how about a new Q-Bee redone from the ground up for Ryonasaga? Better animated, less buggy, more balanced, and new outfit color!

Please enjoy guys!

Attachments

aizenmyoo

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello again. I finally managed to access the vhwiki again, so it's time for some news:

- VH game:

"Latest" version is apparently this one ->

There is no new content (in fact, there's less content than last time), it's basically a test for a new decision-making system. It's kinda odd. Load up the 2nd save if you want to check it out.
It seems the lack in new updates since then is due to them updating the events to use this new system, but I could be very mistaken, since I'm basing myself on Babelfish translations.

- Fantasy Homeless (a.k.a. That game with the blue-haired girl that gets raped by slimes. Needs Rpgmaker 2003 RTP):

This seems to be a "new" version, but I can't for the life of me find the differences.

I'll post it anyway in case you guys want to check it out ->

- Anise (Anisu?, Anis?):

This is a new game they're working on. It's still a work in progress, but it has some nice content, and it's getting somewhat regular updates. It does need the Rpgmaker VX RTP however(or is it the XP one? I'm not really sure. One of the two, anyway).

Latest version here ->

- Loli Witch:

Now this one I'm not sure is from these guys, since I got it in their bbs and not in the wiki. It's still very much a work in progress. It has a very big city and a physiological needs system implemented (food, sleep and peeing), but very little in terms of actual content. Be forewarned, it seems to focus a lot on peeing, so if that's not your thing don't try it.

Latest version here ->

And that's all for now. I'll try to keep posting updates when I can, but no guarantees. That wiki is evil, I tell you, took me over two weeks to get back in, and I could be locked out again at any moments notice, so... yeah. See you later.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

^^ It's the VX one it takes.

Anyone know what the hell you're supposed to do in Fantasy Homeless? :O

Oh, and I just got one of the good endings in blank blank shoujo. Good lord.

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

So... for the Loli Witch one, have any kind of list for what content there is? I'm lost.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's another VX game for anyone interested:

This one's actually complete :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.