What's new

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Engine: RPG maker VX Ace
Controls: Standard RPG maker.
Tags: Male protagonist, Reverse dom, Vanilla, Meaningless choices, Minor dating sim elements.

Summary: It's one of those developers that takes pride in making an RPG instead of a generic RPG maker clone system. Dialogue with choices, skill tree, events with indicators, crafting system, etc. This is, however, an RPG with hentai content, not the other way around. It does seem like you can gift the girls items, so there may be a dating sim element(?), but the hentai content is still a classic run around and find out how to get the CG scenes for the people that can't speak Japanese to understand the story anyway; though with 32 basic it's certainly an above average amount. The art is what caught my interest, your results may vary.

Edit: A proper English translation was done for this H game here: https://ulmf.org/threads/leaf-geometry-rj193419-sequel-blight.13531/

Last edited:

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: SEQUEL blight

The art catches my attention, looks like there might be some loli characters though, so careful with links.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The game is out~. Let's hope for a torrent soon.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The torrent is apparently out already, にゃ. You can find it in the usual place, にゃ. The usual place for torrents that is, にゃ.

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stupid Question: Does ayone know how to make the rpg maker windows larger? ( Not fullscreen)

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been playing for a while and I've been stuck on a password puzzle for hours now. Damn my non-existent japanese reading skill.

So if anyone is thinking of playing but doesn't know japanese, join the "guess the password" club.

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been playing for a while and I've been stuck on a password puzzle for hours now. Damn my non-existent japanese reading skill.

So if anyone is thinking of playing but doesn't know japanese, join the "guess the password" club.
Seriously? Another Password Protection...

How long have you been playing? I just beat the first boss

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seriously? Another Password Protection...

How long have you been playing? I just beat the first boss

Well it's a puzzle on chapter 3, I think, there are three robots that give you hints for the password but obviously I can't figure it out and machine translations are absolutely worthless on riddles.

OH yeah and it's about 2 to 3 hours in depending on how fast you're going through the game. My total time is about 4:22 but that was mostly fucking around with translators.

By praying to all the eldritch gods and sacrificing twelve virgin goats I figured out the code is 28731.

Last edited:

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Stupid Question: Does ayone know how to make the rpg maker windows larger? ( Not fullscreen)
Some RPG Maker games let you hit one of the Function keys to change the window size. For others, you might try . It's what I use, and apart from not being able to keep windows square by holding the SHIFT key while resizing, it's pretty much perfect for RPG Maker game windows.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just so you know, there's a trap in this game. Once you get enough of his events you'll be asked if you want to see his scenes or not. Also, it seems like there are variations to the girls H scenes. I think it has to do with how you respond to them or maybe how may points your scored with them before you progress to the scenes or chapters but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

cc099183

Reputation score

The password is 28731.
This game is too long that let me annoy.
Every stage in this game is similar, only difficulty level change.
Now just hope someone has all H-scene save, I will really appreciate.

kaalveiten

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dialogue in this game is hilarious. I highly recommend anyone with any JP skills to play it because its so good.

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gonna request savefile. Anyone have them?

jesae

Reputation score

I'm having a problem where only one of my 4 members is getting exp.
The others are level 13 and the last one is level 25 because she's hogging all the exp...any ideas? I tried killing her off but it still didn't fix

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i think im at the last boss? chapter 7? ive been using machine translation, and most of the story has been pretty understandable everyone is at level 44 with the best weapons, but the boss seems to have a fuck you attack, first i thought it was a status thing, but no even if your character is fine, it still a one hit deal, tho i havent tried it yet, theres a arm band you get from a chicken in a maze that according to the translation it negates all effects.

CG wise, im missing 4 from each girl, i think it migth be since during the date choices ive been choosing only the green haired girl, so only she has the high favorbility a but even so, i havent seen a event flag in a goodwhile, dont know if initiating the final encounter closed everything off

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not that far out yet, but there a hint on how to get the CG in the CG room.
I think most of them is all about have some stuff" or give the girl that stuff as present.

im only in chapter 3 so far

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah you can give gifts to activate some event flags, but the ones that trigger h events need a certain level of favorbility before you can give them out

this game really needs a translation

got bored so drew fave girl

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice picture :D - poor girl always get teased

Hmm anyone know where to start quest number 30?
when i finished chapter 3, the quest number jumped straight to 31 (which is the bunny quest at home), while quest no.29 is the end chain of salt prison up to mage warrior job recruitment quest.

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

event 30 is located on the other side of the gate right of the main town
its a recruitment event for the valkyrie/warrior princess class, you can get there after exiting the abandoned military base and going left to a forested area

(i managed to beat the boss, you gotta grind for a long time he almost killed me at 5000hp, and yeah chapter 7 is the final chapter for the main story, after theres a extra chapter where most event flag open up and areas that were shut are opened up)

Last edited:

LuKeWaRm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So does this game have animation or is it still pictures? Wanna figure that before I try getting it.