What's new

Road Trip v 1.0c (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic, NTR, lesbi, force, old] [eng]

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whereas in Camp you play a different character, in this game you will play the single female character. Her name is Jennifer, and she is the sister of Janette from Camp. Travelling from one place to another Jennifer will meet certain adventures.
And that game is about her trip.

the game is now completed

screens:

Win

Mac

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Road Adventure (Malleck) [uncen] [2016, sex, classic] [eng]

she looks sexy, gonna give it a try.

rea_jak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ulmf really needs a seperate section for incomplete english made games. The amount of 3d art games coming up with Patreon pages is getting a little bit out of hand. Whats worse is that they really don't differ from each other either...

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ulmf really needs a seperate section for incomplete english made games. The amount of 3d art games coming up with Patreon pages is getting a little bit out of hand. Whats worse is that they really don't differ from each other either...
This. I think a Patreon sub forum with different tags (3D/VN/Platformer/etc...) would be nice. There's more and more Patreon games coming up.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.
I've been trying to ignore it but its getting a little out of hand. Maybe something will be done to re-organize the forum a little in a fair way, but until then I recommend the "Ignore this Thread" function, which you can find at the top of the thread under the "Thread Tools" tab.

Zairus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pls somebody, make them they own thread, may be patreon only subforum or something, cause then you enter Hentai Games forum, you see 8 eng projects on the first page, and they all unfinished, exept (Noxian Night), it's really troublesome, cause there too many of developers right now, and more of them to come in the future.

PineResort

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Pls somebody, make them they own thread, may be patreon only subforum or something, cause then you enter Hentai Games forum, you see 8 eng projects on the first page, and they all unfinished, exept (Noxian Night), it's really troublesome, cause there too many of developers right now, and more of them to come in the future.
What you want may not coincide with what others want, I bet that if you start a poll you will see that a great number of people want to see more and more English/Western games.

Also if you don't want to see a specific thread just let it slide into obscurity and don't reply to it and bring it back on the first page.

Not only that but if you search for most of these games on google you will see that the search yields also the ULMF thread result, thus adding to traffic, more people, more activity. By sending Patreon users into obscurity you will only get to hurt the site.

My thoughts.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Couldn't you write this to the forum staff, or the Forum Development section, instead of ruining the guy's topic?
It clearly says Incomplete and eng. What, you eye-hand coordination not good enough to avoid a topic that doesn't interest you?

On topic:
The game is barely a tease and not a good one at that. The map looks dull, the scenarios - predictable and unimaginative. You need help with the English spelling as well.
Get back at us when you have something more.

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As usual, only critics and shitty replies.

I also do not see any problem with demo. Were other demo any different? maybe a little longer and that is it.
Don't say anything about maps, Check sara's life or adventure or whatever it is called. You will find the best maps in that game.

I think it is quite clear what this game will be about. So, if you don't like it just pass.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As usual, only critics and shitty replies.

I also do not see any problem with demo. Were other demo any different? maybe a little longer and that is it.
Don't say anything about maps, Check sara's life or adventure or whatever it is called. You will find the best maps in that game.

I think it is quite clear what this game will be about. So, if you don't like it just pass.
The fact that someone else has an ever worse map design, is not an excuse for your maps.
And I'm giving you my honest feedback. If you prefer I can lie to you, so you could feel better. Don't see how this could improve the state of your game tho'.
And yes, most of the "demos" we see recently are pure money grabs. Giving little content and tons of promises and asking for cash. Again, how's that an excuse for you?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well this game is pretty basic as far as storyline, but its a different game with new eye candy and its in English. I'm curious to see how different its gonna be than other games since she seems to be such a bitch. and I agree with Pineresort, these English games is whats keeping traffic flowing.

Merlik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The fact that someone else has an ever worse map design, is not an excuse for your maps.
And I'm giving you my honest feedback. If you prefer I can lie to you, so you could feel better. Don't see how this could improve the state of your game tho'.
And yes, most of the "demos" we see recently are pure money grabs. Giving little content and tons of promises and asking for cash. Again, how's that an excuse for you?
Firstly, not my game.
Secondly, maps in other games is not an excuse but simply statement that these games don't try to impress you with maps design. If you look for good map it is wrong place.
Thirdly, I do not trying to protect game, I just simply saying that as for a fresh demo there is nothing more to expect. Wait future releases and then we can judge.
Personally, I just like that character looks like Jessica Alba.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Firstly, not my game.
Secondly, maps in other games is not an excuse but simply statement that these games don't try to impress you with maps design. If you look for good map it is wrong place.
Thirdly, I do not trying to protect game, I just simply saying that as for a fresh demo there is nothing more to expect. Wait future releases and then we can judge.
Personally, I just like that character looks like Jessica Alba.
Oh, sorry about that, mate. You have similar nicknames...
Regardless, I think criticism should be appreciated as much as any compliment.

ltpika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I like that the girl isn't a dumbass. That's refreshing.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"I won't let you grope me."
"But I'm gay."
"Ah, ok then."
Isn't she?

Reactions: XSI

Darkmage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, less of a dumbass than Janette is, at least.

I just played the alpha of Road Adventure ver 2. We're just making it pretty for you guys. :cool:

OP
Malleck

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I updated the version. Now it is ver. 0.1

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice work, dude !

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It looks quite good to me, not sure if this is a full version or a demo that I am playing (also I hope that if it is not a full version but a demo, you will release a full version either for free or on dlsite, as I do not use Patreon because I dont like it).

Comments on the game itself, one suggestion is that you reduce the amount of swearing, I think she uses the F-Word a bit more than necessary, A it is unladylike and B. Well when it is overused like that it makes her sound like some 14 year old dude =P. I get she is angry, but...

The mc is quite attractive, personal preference if her breasts were a bit bigger, but hey that is personal =P.

Ofc the game and story is quite simple, but I dont mind that if the art is good and there arent too many bugs. I am sure the stories will improve and I love any new English games that come out tbh.

Ok finished it and it was very short =P, going to try your other game.

Last edited: