What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

We are way ahead of schedule balancing-wise. At this point of time your Shiho and several other units are not supposed to be as strong as they are. Basically our units are too OP for our events already. The whole point of the game for most players are challenging new missions. Having characters stronger than they were meant to be for this event destroys this purpose except for new players, which is a smaller part (I'm not saying less important, just smaller in number) of the community.
So yeah, be happy with what we have (or bored like me and several other players).

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno why but it now makes me happy seeing a new guy wanting the game to be improved.
Maybe its the lack of distrust and knowing that things could actually go as he wants.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno why but it now makes me happy seeing a new guy wanting the game to be improved.
Maybe its the lack of distrust and knowing that things could actually go as he wants.
i just want a Deine. idgaf about anything else. but it wasn't to be. if i had started when they did the increased summon chances for deine i would probably still be rerolling the initial 5 sc.

0nymous

Reputation score

i just want a Deine. idgaf about anything else. but it wasn't to be. if i had started when they did the increased summon chances for deine i would probably still be rerolling the initial 5 sc.
I was exactly there. And then I was actually blessed with Deine as my sole gacha black up to this day during her spotlight. What a glorious day that was.
I will pray to RNGesus for your sake, friend.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I also got Deine back then.
Funny thing is that I was really bummed because I was aiming for Liana, that "treasure handler" sounded nicer. Only later did I realized how lucky I was...

Regarding this event, at the moment I've gotten either the same amount or maybe a bit more silvers than Frans...
Really lucky since my last binge on premium summons left me with a ton of lvl30 archers.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone have a good AFK strategy for A Vampire Banquet?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I also got Deine back then.
Funny thing is that I was really bummed because I was aiming for Liana, that "treasure handler" sounded nicer. Only later did I realized how lucky I was...

Regarding this event, at the moment I've gotten either the same amount or maybe a bit more silvers than Frans...
Really lucky since my last binge on premium summons left me with a ton of lvl30 archers.
i've gotten 3 frans so far but no silvers. seriously

im so tempted to burn my stam on skyfallen gifts today. i need like 100 affection to get through immortal beast. i almost had it but lost due to lack of dps

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bah, spent 50 more crystals just to get Momo (and got a shitty Adele dupe otherwise). Whatever, got my Legend stampcard.

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hate how volatile this game can be - I went to run the 55/7 map - and once the map loaded, the tab reloaded for no reason.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RNG is screwing with me today. More silvers from gacha than ever...

Xion

Reputation score

Bah, spent 50 more crystals just to get Momo (and got a shitty Adele dupe otherwise). Whatever, got my Legend stampcard.

Burn in hell please :3

------

Salt aside, people wanting a black heavy is so funny, i can't remember when was the last time i used a heavy for anything.... I wish for more challenging content :/

Event wise:

3SC (i was bored)
11 runs in the last map
5 copies (the first 4 runs where so dry i though i was in a desert)

Progress:

-3CR --- +3S.lvl

So far so my shitty drop rate has been counter by a somewhat stabe cr chance, even when the first 3 copies where mostly unable to yield more the guaranteed CR and S.UP

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Salt aside, people wanting a black heavy is so funny, i can't remember when was the last time i used a heavy for anything.... I wish for more challenging content :/
Oh please. Haven't you seen Deine. She's one fine lady! She would be sitting in my bedroom already if gacha gave me her.

Anyways.. I noticed that aigis wiki says Fran needs Vampire Hunter, Witch, and Priest for awakening while Ingame Fran's Awakening says she needs Archer, Witch, and Priest for awakening. One of the updates that isn't implemented on nutaku aigis yet?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys are all wrong, Diina is the only worthwile heavy to get, also using heavys is boring and slow.
Anyways.. I noticed that aigis wiki says Fran needs Vampire Hunter, Witch, and Priest for awakening while Ingame Fran's Awakening says she needs Archer, Witch, and Priest for awakening. One of the updates that isn't implemented on nutaku aigis yet?
Thats one of the wierd things we have, same deal as needing rogues for almost everything, its a holdover from when the game was shit and missing many silvers.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

They really need to change that over at some point. I understand why they did it in the beginning, cause nobody has silver ninjas, cannoneers, warrior priests, angels, monks, vampire hunters or pirates to CC the same class unit with. But now that they are all out, they can't just leave it like this.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This version of Aigis will still see heavy utilization of HA units in the next 12 to 18 months, except maybe for those with all black teams. But it is true that current DMM contents rarely requires, if ever, the deployment of armors since there are many alternatives that block just as well and deal way more offensive damage.

Xion

Reputation score

Oh please. Haven't you seen Deine. She's one fine lady! She would be sitting in my bedroom already if gacha gave me her.

I'm with Sashas in this one, even if her scenes make it all wrong her AW art is just too funny to not look at xD
Don't have her here (unfurtunatelly) but as always my dmm acc gave me what i wanted (in bulk, two copies of her in a row xD) so i really want her here even if just for show.

Yeah some AW mats are all over the place, for some units is good since we don't have to suffer to get the right mat, for others is just a pain.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish for more challenging content :/
I DONT! I WANT MORE REWARDS FOR THE SHIT I CAN DO!

i can name a number of maps that I wouldn't have been able to even attempt without my very heavily invested in leeanne. i could REALLY fucking use a heavy armor that i can plop down and be like idgaf bout nu'un.

and why would you say diina is better? i use heavies to block shit that nobody else can tank. diina is super atk focused. with hp+atk bonding. :confused::confused::confused:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i can name a number of maps that I wouldn't have been able to even attempt without my very heavily invested in leeanne. i could REALLY fucking use a heavy armor that i can plop down and be like idgaf bout nu'un.

and why would you say diina is better? i use heavies to block shit that nobody else can tank. diina is super atk focused. with hp+atk bonding. :confused::confused::confused:
bernice is your best bet other then insane bosses she hasnt let me down shes a gold so not impossible to get other then her theres always anya at the end of the year or leeanne is very solid and cc55 only makes her more so

also iirc dina got a buff a few months back while nothing was given to deine

Last edited:

Xion

Reputation score

Oh young one, you just don't understand, Dina's AW is much cool looking that's it. When the time come you'll understand that def is useless w/o buffs tons of them...

The more challenge is add to the game more rewards will be avaliable, i think you just need a GR i think we should get one soon i bet my hat on it, since some of the old ones are still in the back burner those should be completed w/o to much hassle but require a ton of patience.
-----------

So i got 4 more copies (i lvl up) now after 15 runs and 9 copies Fran is at -4CR and +4S.lvl, using those SC to speed up the process was a good idea.

Now that i have Fran i can add her to my "Dead Fish Eye's team" that one as every expresionless/dead eye unit i own: Imelia, Sybilla, VP Karma, Rita, Sabine, Memento, Cuterie, Shuuka, Fran and of course the cream de la cream Paula-chama.

This girls take it to another lvl xD