What's new

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: SEQUEL blight

cool, yeh its working

also the creator made a poll on his blog about the game, and hes asking which girls you liked, and which one was your waifu and stuff, and if whether for his next game, should it be a sequel (lolololol) to sequel blight or a different thing

i did the poll, since its multiple answer and i want more of best grill in my life

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Almost finish all quest and got some question...
Where can you get more of those "seed of mana" which is used to summon the boss inside the crystal?
At 1st you only get 4 given, which is used to fight the 4 boss in different place, but to unlock the 2nd scene you need to fight the boss again and lose.
By count need at least 8 seed to unlock all the scene

Lastly still cant beat the secret last boss, I know reincarnation is 1 of the way to do it but grinding to lvl 99 then back to lvl 1 then go to 99 again for 3x felt like a major pain......
Guess i will just wait until next patch out

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i never found out how too, i sorta gave up, and yeah basically waiting for the next update to put the effort of going back and doing all that stuff again

maybe its a bug? who knows, maybe the next updates will peek some interest in translating this game cause i think thats the only way that info will come out

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Get the alchemist job, its something you can make using the item-creating skill.

fazzdave

Reputation score

1.10 added two new cg which are Slime girl and succubus,the game maker may also add more Scenes for a heroine that has the top vote.

Attachments

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Author planning to make V2.00 which include new place (progress said to be under 20%)
Place seem ca be accessed as soon complete the ending and will likely to be alot easier than secret boss ?

Some of the interesting preview / BG show in 1st town = new girl with affection :eek:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

for future reference so you can google the RJ number

minkyhort60

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Help, I'm looking for how to start event No.24 and others.
I'm not sure I'm in chapter 3. After finish fighting the blind man (I think) in a castle, then start a new chapter, and there is no quest for me to do.

EVKaiser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can't wait for the new update :D

btw. how to get quest #18 D: seem can't find it anywhere

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version 2.0 is out. Don't see any links in the usual places, so it's a new waiting game. New content for 2.0 is listed in Japanese if anyone's interested.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hopefuly the content make me interest back on grinding lvl and rebirth
i remember i quit the game before i can kill the last secret final boss (more like how to kill it -.-)

but yeah will try the expansion out once its leaked ;)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Done with the additional map / story from V1.1 --> v2.1
Location of all the new scene:
Slime: In the ruin, where you do ur cat (friend? =P) side quest, at pond walk to the ripple
Sucubus: Lose battle to mini boss inside the ruined castle

3 Scene from story playtrough
Post game
Lilia1: give sucubus medicine to her, after complete sight seeing quest
Lilia2: get 100 affection and finish previous event
Rabbit: talk to her outside your hide out, go to the prison in barbarian village, back to the lake inside the cave at your hideout.
Anise1+2: just keep talking to her

Still no idea where to get "the item" to fight the 4 crystal boss again for the losing scene. (was given 4 previously for 1st fight quest)
Again no idea where to farm "Old Mana" to craft new better weap.
Winning the last post game hidden boss still felt impossible (lvl 96 now) looks like gonna need rebirth system + new game+ to get more old mana...

21cibernetico

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok my english is not that good and I suck at explaining things so bear with me, in that place where there's a chicken in the middle of a room where you change your "job?" One of those jobs can use a skill that looks like a vial or something like that, use that skill and a list will appear, at the bottom you can make that seed that you use to fight the crystals, I hope this is at least a little understandable.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks i actually got it while trying to make stat up potion...

Well, done 100% quest completion, although it felt the last quest chain about demon girl got cut off until further version release...
Already Lvl 99 but there 2 boss i still can't win >.> guess is rebirth time and refarm again if i felt doing it...

The 2 boss:
The Most impossible 1

Maybe if i put dodge dodge dodge....

Too many stun / paralyze / confuse and dmg spam (might be able to win if i mess around with some stat immune + elemental resist equipment)

Well the game allowed to farm Stat up item forever (ex: arena / crafting / mini boss drop)

Last edited:

21cibernetico

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe someone can help me now, how do you get the last dancing or striping scene, the one in that hidden underground place in the first city, I did everything else in the game but I can't figure out how to get that one...