Meet and Fuck Games Community

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

the link of the demo

(for me) the game look really meh
Just played a full version.
The game in general is fine. Funny story, good graphics (but didn't like that Kosmos did different color style during the game), 2nd and 3rd sex scenes are meh, 1st, 4th and 5th are pretty nice (yeah there are 5 sex scenes).
My rating is 6/10

misaelito14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game in general is fine. Funny story, good graphics (but didn't like that Kosmos did different color style during the game), 2nd and 3rd sex scenes are meh, 1st, 4th and 5th are pretty nice (yeah there are 5 sex scenes).
My rating is 6/10
5th scene! they break his own rules, hahaahhahaahah :D.

--------offtopic---------

guys, what do you think about the gender bender (rule 63), especially when a man is turned a woman and.... "he" will be fucked.

examples (offensive and weird stuff)
Mario

poor natsu

the father of gender bender

Last edited:

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Changed the story on this one. Instead of Sibbi being Maven's son, now it is her ex-bodyguard :D

The Black-Briars Family: A Tale of Revenge and Lust

misaelito14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Changed the story on this one. Instead of Sibbi being Maven's son, now it is her ex-bodyguard :D

hey, you dont need to use sibby. you can use maul ( his bodyguard in the game) or every male in the thieves' guild (for lore-friendly) :).

how i love skyrim: its a mine of ideas:
a vampire history with serena and her mother, the great reward of sovngarde, The dragonborn comforts the widow of the jarl, the revenge of thalmor (bsdm), a quest of the companions( u know.. be the man of the house), damn, u can do a fucking furry history (the lusty argonian maid)

but your idea is great men, Keep going bro.

Last edited:

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Who knows. It's really up to him to decide.

I have no idea when the next set of pictures will go up. With school and work I need a day off to work on them. I don't know when that will be. When my schedule is more or so aligned I will let you all know.
You're a strong independent black woman and donchu ever apologize for taking some time off, gurl.

---------------------------------

guys, what do you think about the gender bender (rule 63), especially when a man is turned a woman and.... "he" will be fucked.
I see it in two ways. If the character is male then turned female and fucked, that's a turn-off for me, because I still consider them psychologically male and it weirds me out a bit, personally. If it's simply a female version of a male character, like in an alternate universe if you will (Like Linkle, or a fem-shep versus a bro-shep), then it's probably fine with me. I don't find any satisfaction in the gender change in and of itself.

Last edited:

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Personally, I'm all for it. It just depends on the circumstances that follow after they change.

Though professionally, I agree with craw. I'm sure there are other like myself who would go for seeing an idea like that. But I feel the majority might not go for it. But one where a guy or girl does it with an opposite gendered version of themselves from an alternate reality (or something to the effect) would probably be better received.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

that's OK take your time you got a life to
Thanks man!!

New game released!
Kinky Bell and it was made by Kosmos.
Didn't play it yet so don't know how iy is.
Thanks for letting me know. I had a 12 hour work day yesterday and have 14 hour work/school day today. It's going to suck lol

Mario

poor natsu

I really want to write a Gender Bender idea myself, been leaning on one with Sexy Jutsu Naruto but I will cross that bridge when I make it.

Looks good man! I can try and submit it for a Kosmos round if I don't do my GGG2 idea. Already have someone else submitting for Vadim.

You're a strong independent black woman and donchu ever apologize for taking some time off, gurl.

---------------------------------

I see it in two ways. If the character is male then turned female and fucked, that's a turn-off for me, because I still consider them psychologically male and it weirds me out a bit, personally. If it's simply a female version of a male character, like in an alternate universe if you will (Like Linkle, or a fem-shep versus a bro-shep), then it's probably fine with me. I don't find any satisfaction in the gender change in and of itself.
lol. I needed a laugh at 5 in the morning lol. Thanks dude!

Let me drop this here before I leave for the day.

Kinky and the Belle

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey, you dont need to use sibby. you can use maul ( his bodyguard in the game) or every male in the thieves' guild (for lore-friendly) :).

how i love skyrim: its a mine of ideas:
a vampire history with serena and her mother, the great reward of sovngarde, The dragonborn comforts the widow of the jarl, the revenge of thalmor (bsdm), a quest of the companions( u know.. be the man of the house), damn, u can do a fucking furry history (the lusty argonian maid)

but your idea is great men, Keep going bro.
That is a brilliant idea! I'll use Maul instead, it fits perfectly in the story and it stays lore friendly. Going to take care of it right away.

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My rating is 6/10
Just according to the demo it seems to be a nice game, it remembers me, why I like MnF so much: Brilliant hot parody work.

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the recent game has 5 scenes and bestiality... interesting :D

sandchainz

Reputation score

Mario

poor natsu

Yeah they did break their rules XD
But I think it's because of the parody of famous movie, to catch more victims... cough-cough... I mean supporters :D

About gender-blender, I'm agree with Kelu, it depends of circumstances :)

And yeah, the beast is an furry character not an animal, so that doesn't count as bestiality :)

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pinoy released a very cool doggystyle animation

sandchainz

Reputation score

Pinoy released a very cool doggystyle animation

This animation was released on god months ago.
And it's name Tsunade POV :)

blacknight7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol,been ages since I last posted here
Wish they made another Mizuki game, especially since Jyubeis new flash involves Baka

blacknight7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Either that or I got the case of mistaking a character for another

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He's used that character design before, sorta:

EDIT: That being said, any clue where one could see this new Jyubei animation, or stills from it?

sandchainz

Reputation score

I didn't knew about those 2 animations from Jyubei :)
Or those are an comic like flash?
Can someone give me the link please?