What's new

Slice of Venture 2 (Bestiality, Incest, Yuri, WS...)

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Slice of Venture 2

Kyle -> Is your yahoo mail dead? Cause I keep using it x)

velsomnia -> I understand what you mean. The girls aren't meant to give clues about how to unlock things though. It's more that there are few tips here and there. It's hard to give hints without giving the answer right away. No matter how explicit a clue is, some people will get it and some won't. But you're right, I'll probably change a bit the dialogue to make it a bit more obvious that "unless it's stated, you fix problems with sex in the game" :p That's the kind of things where I'd need a lot of feedbacks but I really don't have that much, so yours are appreciated.

If you wanna do a help thread, go ahead, it would be my pleasure :D I don't come here often but I suppose other game threads work this way too, no?

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah a lot of the threads here on ULMF end up turning into link sharing and hints threads usually except for when its a western developer like you. The unspoken rule there is no sharing the game and respect the devs wishes. So with you saying its ok for it to be a help thread I will find some time to list the elements I have found so far and from where at least. I probably wont outright give any of the recipes away since thats pretty easy to figure out on your own. Fair warning though I have 9 scenes so far and I know for a fact that im missing some elements since Naomi getting combined with anything I try results in an uninteresting response. Im pretty certain there must still be a mouth and pussy element to be found somewhere but even with the whole city unlocked I cant find them. I know its there though since I saw Ark say that 0.2 has 27 scenes I think and 1 is non H?

paquit0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You unlock the vagina element with Reiko's events. Does anyone have an idea on how to trigger the bath scene?

Zaiaku

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You unlock the vagina element with Reiko's events. Does anyone have an idea on how to trigger the bath scene?
Have Ayame give a handjob at the train station twice. The day after the second hj, during the afternoon, go back to the house and examine the bath. the scene should fire.

paquit0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! It was the only thing I didn't try...

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I dont even know how to do Reiko's events, the game only told me to spend time with Naomi and the dad so I didnt realize that I need to keep talking to her.

Yeah all I get from talking with her is that Naomi is a nice girl and since im stuck in endless mode I cant do anything with Naomi which means I need to restart and talk to Reiko everyday from now on.

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah, I can't even seem to get a recipe to work with locations. I've only gotten the two stray dogs in the alley so far.

paquit0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@velsomnia: After having caught Reiko masturbating in her bedroom, go see Eri and check the furnitures on le right. Then talk to Eri and come back the following day. After that, you just have to try to go in Reiko's room during week days and chose the right choice (it is very obvious).

@jadex: All recipes need 4 elements for the moment (well... in V0.1 anyway...). For example: Yuki/Ayame + 2 sexual elements + location. Some locations are just for one girl, and some others work for both.

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks interesting! I'll definitely download it!:)

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@velsomnia: After having caught Reiko masturbating in her bedroom, go see Eri and check the furnitures on le right. Then talk to Eri and come back the following day. After that, you just have to try to go in Reiko's room during week days and chose the right choice (it is very obvious).

@jadex: All recipes need 4 elements for the moment (well... in V0.1 anyway...). For example: Yuki/Ayame + 2 sexual elements + location. Some locations are just for one girl, and some others work for both.
Really? Well i'm playing v.2 and the only recipe I unlocked is the one that has the clue in Eri's office which is Yuki/Ayame + penis + vagina + stray dogs. Both of those recipes don't have anything like a location mentioned, so would I just substitute stray dogs for a location and have a viable recipe?

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah in 0.2 there is a solo HJ scene in almost every location and you can do each scene twice in each location for a different scene, although I wish that it would have progressed to at least a BJ as well but im pretty certain that it will eventually. My wildest hope is that it will go to at least vaginal sex for each of them in the final version, I mean I love the beastiality a lot but I have been wanting to see yuki with a human ever since the first game but the first 2 games were much more focused on animal interaction whereas this game has a solid reason for why they would be interested in it.

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Only just got around to seeing and playing this and I must say, it's a fantastic improvement on the first SoV.

I'm not even sad that the Butagoma art is gone the new stuff is great.

It's a bit rough around the edges still but that's completely normal at a 0.2 stage, frankly it's pretty well put together and fleshed out as is.

I mean I love the beastiality a lot but I have been wanting to see yuki with a human ever since the first game
Yeah same here though I'm more interested in Ayame since she's the more reserved and sensible one.

I like the direction the story of the girls is going in, it's ridiculous obviously but they have enough character to them to make it enjoyable and they don't have ridiculously oversexed personas. They like sex but aside from that they're fairly normal.

It's kinda weird, it's basically corruption but at the same time explorative.

Main thing I want that we've not seen much of is more lesbian content, there were no pictures for it but I liked that scene in the hotel place in Vitamin Plus with the business woman or whatever.

Other than that any problems I have with it currently are things I expect to be dealt with anyway, like how you can't exit out of a shoot. Bit annoying when you're stuck in one you can't find a way to complete like the construction HJ, no idea where the dude is...

Shaping up to be a great game so far anyway.

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the kind words :D

I'm not even sad that the Butagoma art is gone the new stuff is great.
I'll say that to PeakJump, he'll be pleased :)

I mean I love the beastiality a lot but I have been wanting to see yuki with a human ever since the first game
Don't worry, Yuki and Ayame will get as much fun with human than with animals, it's just a matter of patience ^^

Main thing I want that we've not seen much of is more lesbian content
There actually is lesbian content (even in the demo). And I'm not talking about the kissing scene of the intro :p There's another scene that was added in the v0.21 and overall there should be 3/4 pure lesbian scenes throughout the game.

Other than that any problems I have with it currently are things I expect to be dealt with anyway, like how you can't exit out of a shoot. Bit annoying when you're stuck in one you can't find a way to complete like the construction HJ, no idea where the dude is...
Normally everytime you trigger a recipe you CAN shoot it. But indeed, someone found VERY LATELY a huge bug that made it that you could trigger a scene in the construction site while you couldn't actually shoot it. I corrected it in the last version but I totally forgot to correct it in the demo ^^'

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Slice of Venture 2 (Bestiality, Incest, Yuri, WS, Filth...)

Yeah I actually wrote to Ark about that construction site bug and he said he was going to try to basically give a hint that most things in the game can be solved through sex, but yeah if you did the recipe for Yuki first and didnt think to try it on Ayame afterwards then you wont get Ayame's message about how she wants to gain access to the construction site. My biggest problem was finding that stupid worker so that I could even do Ayame's scene. I kind of wish that you could see all of the locations from the start of the game maybe from the point right after Eri opens her office so that you can at least see if you need to find ways to unlock the other areas, that dude was in the last place I ever expected and it was a location that I had not unlocked yet and had no clue was there and it ended up costing me weeks in game to finally unlock it and be able to continue the game.

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've changed things a bit for all that. If you do the recipe with Yuki first, the dialogue will show that they can't enter the site and if you trigger it, it won't trigger anything until you have access to it (that's the main difference with the demo where you can get stuck).

When you do the recipe with Ayame the dialogue now gives hint that it's the key to enter the construction site.

However indeed, the school can be unlocked later if you don't focus on doing it. It's true that anyone having unlocked the school at least once in a game will perfectly know how to do it, but it can be pretty well hidden for 1st timers. I'm going to tweak that: Now the school will also be unlocked if you talk to the guy at the construction site (he'll know where he is), but it won't unlock the element. That should keep coherence as well as help people wishing to enter the site without having to look for the guys for days and days.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

How the hell do you do anything in this game? A week gone and I can't figure out how recipe works. I can't find the vagina one at all. And I can't even figure out how to put the dildo in the mom's bedroom.

Is there a beginner walkthru that basically shows game mechanics because right now it makes no damn sense to me at all! Tutorial I have to say is awful because it does not show how recipes work.

paquit0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Recipes are quite simple in fact. However it is true that the system is confusing, you can try to mix your recipe when you have put 3 elements together even if all available recipes at the beginning need 4 elements. Try "Yuki or Ayame + hand + penis + location" for example. Some locations are available only for one of the two sisters.
For the dildo, you have to put it in the mother's bedroom when she's in the living room if I remember correctly...

I hope this will help you.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How the hell do you do anything in this game? A week gone and I can't figure out how recipe works. I can't find the vagina one at all. And I can't even figure out how to put the dildo in the mom's bedroom.

Is there a beginner walkthru that basically shows game mechanics because right now it makes no damn sense to me at all! Tutorial I have to say is awful because it does not show how recipes work.
No, the recipes are pretty simple you take them and you make combos of one or both girls, an object or two (like penis and hand) and then sometimes another object like stray dogs, or a location like the park or convenience store, there you go.

Always try one of the girls + hand or vagina or mouth + location or animals.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

I have.. I went to dump and tried girl, hand, penis, vagina. But no matter what I press it does not remain lit up to make a recipe at all. The only dog I have seen in this game is the one you get from the father.

It is over 2 weeks in the game and I have NOT SEEN a single scene! I can not figure out the recipes and how they work at all.. Quit being non useful with the cryptic but come right out and tell me how to actually be able to make a single recipe because I sure as hell can't figure it out.

We already know one recipe from Eris office but how do I actually do it? Please answer in detail if I do one I will understand how the process works because I have gone to the train station and tried girl + hand + penis.. but none of them will lock to indicate what I am doing wrong.

OP
Ark_Thompson

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a feeling you have the same exact problem a patron reported to me a few weeks ago.

I guess I'll have to find a way about that.

There's a book on Ayame's desk. That's where you create recipes. You don't do them directly from the inventory.

That being said, all scenes aren't recipes.