What's new

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Succubus Rhapsodia

Having a serious issue with being able to play the game - the demo runs more-or-less fine (no text, unfortunately; forget how I fixed that in the past on scgarden games...), but for the game itself, if I choose to start in the house, upon exiting I get an error message that it can't find one of the tilesets. If I choose to start outside of the house, that's fine, but when I try to enter the building after the first succubus fight I get a similar message, but for a different tileset.

Problem is, I have both tilesets in the proper directory, but for some reason the game doesn't seem to be able to see them. Anybody else have a problem like this?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

reinstall it again.

IHavenoidea321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do i need to go?
I just beat the 2 evolved succubus behind the big orgy

OP
S

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Added one of the mods and was wondering if anyone was able to translate these settings? Trying to figure out if they're enabled or not. :)

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

been a little bit since I did anything with SR and not amazing with japanese, but here's a try at making it simple

[option setting for most of those]
適応 -> enabled
未適応 -> not enabled

喘ぎボイス設定 -> gasping voice setting
(I assume this is allowing for voice sfx when hit with skills, etc in battle)

おっぱいサイズ変化 -> breast size variations

コスプレ変化 -> cosplay variations

夢魔ふたなり化 -> dream demons (that is, all non-player battlers) futanari-ized, aka dicks for everyone mode

精液設定 -> semen setting
 ぶっかけ -> bukkake
 通常 -> (normal)

おねだり仕様 -> request specifications
 単発 -> one time only
 継続 -> continuous
(so in other words, when you ask for something to be done do they do it once and that's it, or just keep doing it unless something else is requested)

脱がせ半脱ぎ -> half-undressing undressability
(I assume this is allowing for only some clothes to be removed from undressing skills instead of them all going off at once)

and options in white rather than gray ought to be the active option

OP
S

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much for that. Also, any idea where to find all these new creatures? I do see some variation in the normal dungeons but not seen alot of new areas so far.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

脱がせ半脱ぎ -> half-undressing undressability
(I assume this is allowing for only some clothes to be removed from undressing skills instead of them all going off at once)

and options in white rather than gray ought to be the active option
If I had to guess, this might be similar to one of the mods for SQ2, in which the protagonist is stripped to their underwear and then naked, allowing you to, well, not be at the mercy of the more damaging attacks if you mess up the QTE.

It probably doesn't apply to enemies, but I haven't seen any of the mods for SR to be honest, so not sure what they've been doing.

pepez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much for that. Also, any idea where to find all these new creatures? I do see some variation in the normal dungeons but not seen alot of new areas so far.
Here did you find those new modes?

fireASm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK guys, i need some help.

Im at the church right now looking for the four rhapsodia coins. I got the one at the plant in the entrance hall, the one from the fainted guy in the library and the one at the top with the bell.

After looking up the thread and founding the lazy walkthrough, it told me to go to the girl at the well and a fight happens. So my problem is how do i trigger this fight?

IHavenoidea321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK guys, i need some help.

Im at the church right now looking for the four rhapsodia coins. I got the one at the plant in the entrance hall, the one from the fainted guy in the library and the one at the top with the bell.

After looking up the thread and founding the lazy walkthrough, it told me to go to the girl at the well and a fight happens. So my problem is how do i trigger this fight?
Afaik talk to her and then try to leave the area

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

There's quite a bit of new areas in the game with the latest MOD pack apart from the standard game, though, the main point of interests are probably these areas imo.

1) Recollection Room at the Main Building in the starting town
2) MC's Mansion at the left side of starting town
3) Turn female and interact with the chest by your house to enter the Girls' Garden
4) Silver City and Celestial World - Found through the hidden path before the entrance to the main church leading into a forest. Just head far west from there.

Here did you find those new modes?
You can download the recent MOD packs here. Several points to note is make sure you're playing the 1.16 version of the game. You'll also need to download AttacheCase program to unpack the .atc files. Just use Google translate for the steps.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

There's quite a bit of new areas in the game with the latest MOD pack apart from the standard game, though, the main point of interests are probably these areas imo.

1) Recollection Room at the Main Building in the starting town
2) MC's Mansion at the left side of starting town
3) Turn female and interact with your mailbox to enter the Girls' Garden
4) Silver City and Celestial World - Found through the hidden path before the entrance to the main church leading into a forest. Just head far west from there.

You can download the recent MOD packs here. Several points to note is make sure you're playing the 1.16 version of the game. You'll also need to download AttacheCase program to unpack the .atc files. Just use Google translate for the steps.

Female character mode? I'm intrigued. I got the AttacheCase and downloaded 396 and 397 but... I have no idea what the password is on those files to use on them?

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Female character mode? I'm intrigued. I got the AttacheCase and downloaded 396 and 397 but... I have no idea what the password is on those files to use on them?
You need to drag and drop the icon.ico file into the password box in order for it to work. To install the MOD, you just need to overlay everything.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

You need to drag and drop the icon.ico file into the password box in order for it to work. To install the MOD, you just need to overlay everything.
I just tried dragging and dropping Rhapsodia's icon into the password, but it doesn't work. Is there some kind of image guide to go off?

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Which version of AttacheCase are you using? I'm using version 3.2.0.3

Guide:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Which version of AttacheCase are you using? I'm using version 3.2.0.3

Guide:
Ah I had to do that set-up, thanks.
Now to see if I can get the mods work, I'm a bit curious to see how a female protagonist would look in this game...

heathbar101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On the whole Silver City and Celestial World quest line, I beat Nosferatu and now have no idea where to find the next two enemies. Anyone know where they are / what I need to do?

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

On the whole Silver City and Celestial World quest line, I beat Nosferatu and now have no idea where to find the next two enemies. Anyone know where they are / what I need to do?
That's pretty much it as far as this update goes. There's other content I hadn't mentioned before such as the Snow Area by interacting with a bush in starting town and the area leading to the final boss, but they aren't as interesting imo. I'm sure there's more as well.

Last edited:

heathbar101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay. I couldn't tell if that was it or not through the translated MOD patch notes. Thanks!