What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

ztztzt39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Does somedy know where to find RJ101937 奴隷肉便器リコ and RJ148465 精霊母 ? I don't know for the second but it seems that there was a cracked version of the first that circulated at some point. Thanks.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I got a hard one for you super-sleuths out there.
There's a Pixiv artist who disappeared from the site several months ago. Going by saucenao, I'm assuming the creator was banned, and re-joined several times to keep publishing their work. Either that, or several other users re-uploaded their stuff. Either way, their works are no longer on Pixiv and I have yet to find any reference to them elsewhere.

The job is to either track down the artist - if not, a page containing their works. Included is the 4 files I'd saved directly from pixiv, there might be more buried deep in my hentai folder.

Attachments

Last edited:

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, a long time ago I played a game (I think it was posted here on ULMF) that was something like converting tiles. You had your playable character (Which were: Samus, Peach, Elsa, Ana, Chichi and others from animes or games) and each character had a unique skill (Peach changed some tiles to flowers so she could walk on those, elsa changed like all the field, ...).

Does someone know which game do I mean? Would be cool to play it again, since I feel like seeing if it got any progress.
Will try for a second and last time to find someone that knows this game.

Perody

Reputation score

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a game that I played long time ago and can't remember the name of it... Your mother's friends daughter comes to your house for a summer vacation and you molest her while she sleeps. Then you become sex buddies and so on. Maybe anyone knows what game I'm talking about? Thanks!

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm currently looking for working downloads for SLAVE's first few works. Specifically Hard Love Life, Tokyo Lover and I Love Yuu. If anybody has some to share, I'd appreciate it.

Vyrinic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking for a H-RPG game where the female protagonist just goes around looking for sex, prefarably adventure, if you could find something it'll be great.
Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Firenn

Reputation score

Do you guys know where i can find a game wchich has strong footjob and foot fetish element like dreams of desire?

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

Had a link saved for a hentai game thread called "[Incomplete] Attack it! Devil Legion" but it no longer connects. Don't have the translated name, and failed in a google search. Anyone have the creator's page?

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hello,

Had a link saved for a hentai game thread called "[Incomplete] Attack it! Devil Legion" but it no longer connects. Don't have the translated name, and failed in a google search. Anyone have the creator's page?

Is this it? xD

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does any one know if there's a folder/thread with all of the ROA games?

for those who don't know I mean the games like this

that's just one of the many games. now I know of the main site and yeah I could download them 1 by 1 but that'll take some time compare to me just getting them all in 1 big file.

if anyone knows plz note me or send link or whatever. thanks

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone happens to still have this around?
was searching for a link, but they are all dead, doesnt surprise me tho

ronmoho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone happens to still have this around? RJ137630
was searching for a link, but they are all dead, doesnt surprise me tho
Looks like Nyaa still have it active.

cristaran

Reputation score

I will do my best trying to describe the game im looking for.
It had a Green haired woman in a bed with a ceiling light right above her, they were in some kind of bad hotel or a old room, i cant recall because i last played it years ago, and she was in a pose similar to the flash game cheerleder fuck.
The gameplay was simple, you controlled the speed and where to cum, while she had a meter too. There also was x-ray mode and you could accumulate cum inside her, pulling out would result in it coming out while she let out a little moan.
Thats all i remember, it was a game i played ages ago, so info may not be very right, i lost it when my computer got repaired, but it was one of my favorites. I know this isnt much info, but if someone has it thanks in advance.

ronmoho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was glancing around on dlsite, missed these back when they came out. Anyone happen to have a link? (via pm preferably, one of them probably has content issues)
I happened to have them on my pc, if you still want them.

Nehemz

Reputation score

Demonion - vndb.org/v10041
Demonion II - vndb.org/v13997

Anyone has a copy of this game and its sequel? Cant find a copy in nyaa.
and also, anyone knows any other game that is similar in genre of being a Dungeon Keeper Eroge clone?

Gonna use it for RESEARCH.
Many thanks!

Another Thing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will do my best trying to describe the game im looking for.
It had a Green haired woman in a bed with a ceiling light right above her, they were in some kind of bad hotel or a old room, i cant recall because i last played it years ago, and she was in a pose similar to the flash game cheerleder fuck.
The gameplay was simple, you controlled the speed and where to cum, while she had a meter too. There also was x-ray mode and you could accumulate cum inside her, pulling out would result in it coming out while she let out a little moan.
Thats all i remember, it was a game i played ages ago, so info may not be very right, i lost it when my computer got repaired, but it was one of my favorites. I know this isnt much info, but if someone has it thanks in advance.
flash? seem one of meetnfuck game