What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [Butakoma 300g] びたみんクエスト / Vitamin Quest (RJ096241)

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Vitamin Quest (びたみんクエスト)

There's an update on the devs' site and they say... something.

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

dev is saying he's surprised to see his game doing so well and now that he knows we are all massive hentai perverts (as a joke)

he also mentioned what he might do in the future:

0. he has absolutely no intention of making another RPG and apologizes
1. he's fixed some bugs but still found a few after ver1.01 update, so he will proceed to fix them
2. he's considering adding boobie sex on enemies, and adding handjob and oral on non-human enemies too, but only just in the considering phase
3. thinking of allowing sex with the kids in the church, but only perhaps a particular one or two of them
4. adding sex with the sister at the church, but also mentions it's 4th on this priority list

he's saying he'll do 1. in the near future, and 2~4 will have to wait, maybe next month

he also released a few hints on how to beat the game, but it's probably not important as most people here seem to find no trouble beating the bosses

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

we can only wait until he changes his mind

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello I'm new and I would like play this game but the file not work CG also says I'm missing the file RGSS202J.dll. to start the game please help

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've not had any luck finding the poison, and I have beaten the game and found everything else, item or ability. I don't know what a "brown young" is. Any suggestions?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello I'm new and I would like play this game but the file not work CG also says I'm missing the file RGSS202J.dll. to start the game please help
You will need to install the latest VX RTP, and if the paths are still messed up in the registry you will need to copy over the particular dll into the game folder.

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You will need to install the latest VX RTP, and if the paths are still messed up in the registry you will need to copy over the particular dll into the game folder.
the Spanish or the Japanese?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It doesn't matter unless the spanish package doesn't come with RGSS202J.dll
English one comes with it I believe.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, making one fucking great game and stopping is better than making one great game and then littering your legacy with lesser titles.

I never believe the Japanese though.:)

Big-Nothing

Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

This game:

It comes with an archive of the game's CG but is password protected. I assume the game eventually gives you the password once you beat it or do something special.

However, since the game doesn't use any special encryption you could just use one of the RPG Maker decryption tools to decrypt it and look at the pictures from that, which is what I did.

EDIT: Someone found it on the previous page.
what is the code for the cg??

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone know where i can find all the heart skills at i got the first taunt and the HJ skill

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, just fuck the shit out of the bosses in the basement of the orphanage/church?

saladboy21

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone know where i can find all the heart skills at i got the first taunt and the HJ skill
there is a boy in the first town in a house BJ skill comes from. I was unable to get it until first boss was defeated.

A different spread legs skill is from an old man in a north house in the second town.

I think you get auto-pregnancy from the first boss after sex but I might be mistaken I don't recall for certain

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Say has anyone figure out the GOr scene between the 2 orcs the 2nd to last on the Top of the Right?

Last edited:

HappyHarry

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have another pregnancy related question I don't think I saw it any of the previous pages. Most of the times the protagonist gives birth the scene ends with the baby popping out, but once it had her giving a peace sign and then showing a card while holding the baby and I was wondering what caused the extra scenes?

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have another pregnancy related question I don't think I saw it any of the previous pages. Most of the times the protagonist gives birth the scene ends with the baby popping out, but once it had her giving a peace sign and then showing a card while holding the baby and I was wondering what caused the extra scenes?
The one with the Card is when u give birth in Town