What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

I'm pretty much stuck on stage 4 on hard mode... I unlocked so far 4 monsters.
Ogre , Lilith you start with + slime and skeleton. Problem is after i corrup knight and priest and kill the other 2 only mob left is the hound. Funny part is no matter with which monster i attack him or what lvl my monters are he just keeps getting hp. I don't know if this is a bug or something but i dont know what to do here. I updated the game to v1.3. I tried reinstalling , going back to v1.1 and doing stuff all over again but i cant figure out what to do.... Is this a bug or is there some kind of a trick.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm pretty much stuck on stage 4 on hard mode... I unlocked so far 4 monsters.
Ogre , Lilith you start with + slime and skeleton. Problem is after i corrup knight and priest and kill the other 2 only mob left is the hound. Funny part is no matter with which monster i attack him or what lvl my monters are he just keeps getting hp. I don't know if this is a bug or something but i dont know what to do here. I updated the game to v1.3. I tried reinstalling , going back to v1.1 and doing stuff all over again but i cant figure out what to do.... Is this a bug or is there some kind of a trick.
Seems like a bug. They might have added the regen to make the dogs harder, but at lv 4 you really don't have access to the worm to take out that healing ability.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems like a bug. They might have added the regen to make the dogs harder, but at lv 4 you really don't have access to the worm to take out that healing ability.

here is the image.

EDIT:

I don't think its the regen thing since he doesnt recover hp if i dont hit him.... i guess this is a bug where attacking actually does the reveres thing.. instead of dropping his hp it increases it.

Last edited:

Zenzou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Buy worms... there's at least 5-6 posts about it already.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just hit a way crazy glitch. When a monster gets above a certain level, they begin to gain levels faster and faster, rather than slower. This is probably around level 150. The number also only displays 2 digits by this point. Once they get to about level 600, the health bars (of both monsters and heroes) just grow exponentially in size, and end up taking the whole screen over.

mosquitobait

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... how the crap do you "dig"? I'm stuck on the very first level because no matter what I click or press on the keyboard, nothing happens. The guy just stands there.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So... how the crap do you "dig"? I'm stuck on the very first level because no matter what I click or press on the keyboard, nothing happens. The guy just stands there.
You have to click blocks starting from him. They have to be next to a block that's already been dug.

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Again, thank you Jason of 7th Dream for listening to us and fixing some of the bugs like the gallery and pause game bug (I think that wasn't listed as fixed until I got brave to test it out. :p).

Small thing: If you pause the game then press quit and load game then start a new round it stays paused. Is that slightly intentional? Because I thought I broke it but just remembered to un-pause it when I noticed I couldn't do anything even though it didn't say it was paused in the torture room. XD

Will let you know of any bugs or suggestions to help improve this game.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a great game, I love it!

But, it's too bad we can't sell the items we find in double (like the little tentacle or the buckler). Also, There is a little glitch when the evil bad guy is attacked by a girl and this girl is attacked by a monster. The evil bad guy continue to get hit but in the same time, the girl is fucked.

So why my evil bad guy can't move even when his opponent is clearly unable to attack?

But apart of that, it's really a great game!

Last edited:

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the game is fucking awesome:D;but i read in a comment that there were new scenes and got all and are the same as the other versions(v.1.1,v.1.2)????

pd:my suggestions...

- could create more female enemies/allies(too many male monsters to only have 3 women in the entire game!!!!!!!)

- maybe a yuri version(lilith/wizard,swordmaster/wizard(one corrupted),lilith/swordmaster

sorry for my english

JDs

Reputation score

Ummm... I don't know, where is the save file folder (Widows XP)
Could someone tell me, where is it, please?

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the *updated* First Post)

Finally finished the game! It's very enjoyable, and it's definitively the best buy I've ever done on DLSite even though the game mechanics seems to break down later on (Like collecting souls to level up your creature being useless since your creatures gain about 1 level per second while fighting).

Patch 1.3 unfortunately wasn't out when I did my playthrough so it might solve part of the issue but I admit that a lot of the unit types felt pretty meh. Here's my unit review as of 1.2 but I'll make a few revisions eventually (Thinking of doing another playthrough when 1.4 comes out).

Orcs - Very useful, main unit type for most of the game. Extremely cheap, convert female units pretty well and can fight a bit if upgraded.

Liliths - Useful to convert male knights: In later levels, the knights receive a massive hp regen when being attacked so converting them through liliths is much cheaper and faster than killing them.

Skeleton - Slightly useful early game when you need to stop or slow an enemy stack for a while since they are tougher than the orcs (For example, stop 3 enemies together while you are converting another). It's the best option for the toughest level in the game (level 4).

Small Tentacle - Pretty much useless right now. Cannot move (Not an advantage since you can put any creature in guard mode when needed anyway), only slow the enemies instead of stopping them and they die very fast. My suggestion is make them not die: This way they could be "permanent" guards until you sell them, so they might possibly be worth their cost.

Big Tentacle - Like Small Tentacle, but even worse. Very expensive, and deal physical damage on top of conversion damage.

Dogs - Mediocre. They are handy in collecting souls quickly, and they are okay at conversion and fighting, but nothing special.

Bees - Useless due to the massive regenerate problem. They could be useful if it weren't for the fact that most enemy types gain insane regeneration when being attacked later on, so using bees means you only strengthen the enemy instead of damaging them.

Worms - Critical. You can't win the game without them. I'd like if the insane regen wasn't in the game and that the worms would only be useful instead of critical, but right now, you NEED to use worms to win against enemies you can't convert.

Death Knights - Game-breaking overpowered. They are cheap, they are EXTREMELY durable (A single non-upgraded level 1 death knight can stop a 3-stack of enemies for over a minute), deal acceptable damage and can convert enemies quite well. You get them at roughly 50% of the game: At that point on, you can simply use death knights and worms together to decimate any opposition without challenge.

Giants - Very mediocre. They are stupidly expensive to research, expensive to summon, and they seem to perform worse than death knights in every single task. Plus, they kill your own liliths.

Dragons - Good. Strongest unit in the game but extremely expensive to summon. They aren't as cost-efficient as Death Knights, but if you have the souls, they'll do anything a death knight can do but faster. You get them extremely late in the game, though.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finished my playtrhoguh as well and I agree with most of Ayra comments. The big problem this game suffers is extreme ease after past first levels and a joke after you get DKs.

If you have enough time to build your dungeon before enemies arrive it is possible to make it in a manner that enemies get so confused they take ages to find you. Open space is an extreme difficulty for both enemy and your own AI. Once you have DKs you can build 1 corridor, gank first unit with 4 of your own and use the DK to block the remaining enemies from interfering.

A small mention here that low number of animations in torture room made it quite boring fast, but since authors already stated they are adding more I will not go deeper into this topic.

Levels 4 - 6 were by far my favorite. You need to use skeletons to block fire and ice elementals, orcs to block holy type (most of all - spirit) and Liliths to block knights. This would be even more interesting, if skeleton was strong only against one of the other elements.

As for units - I agree with tentacles and bees being worthless. Ayra didn't mention slimes but they are nothing special as well. Sometimes you can use them to chunk block enemies and to make them spread a bit, but skeletons usually just fare better. All those units have nice animations, so I am happy they are in game regardless of their worthlessness.

I recommend maxing glamour of Liliths as one of the top priorities, as you will be using them for entire game against knights and long periods of time in torture room. I maxed glamour for orcs as well, which comes in handy once you start converting swordmasters.

I am very fond of hounds. They perform all tasks well and are great for farming souls.

I agree with DKs being op. They have high resistance to all schools and can single handily stop a number of enemies at the same time. You can complete the game with DKs and wroms alone (I was also using hounds to farm souls and liliths to convert knights).

I didn't like giants for the fact that they don't hold enemies in place. I would like to use them to break big stacks of enemies (carry one opponent away), but it is not how it works.

Dragons maybe have good stats but they have terrible UI. They can fly over walls and usually get stuck somewhere on the way. They are fairly balanced in terms of cost and power and I might have used them more if DKs weren't that OP.

Most important upgrades: Glamour on Lilith (unless you CBA to capture knights), defense and skill on worms, Glamour on Orcs (faster and more efficient torture room), all combat stats on DKs. In early levels you can add some points in attack/defense of orcs and/or skeletons. You can also add glamour and attack to hounds to use them as an all-around unit.

It is possible to win in level 5 (if you avoid one of the bugs caused by allowing one of the enemies to gain too many hp or one of your critters too many levels), but you get to level 6 after that with slightly changed dialog.

Really looking forward to updates in the future!

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this has got to be one of the best hentai games I have everplayed!
It is acutally a good game while also being a great hentai one and I hope to see more work like this :D

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

only units i used on hard more are orcs , liltih , worms and last lvl dragons. Rest of units were pretty much useless. I had orcs , lilith and dragons maxed. All other units i had unlocked and used em pretty much only once to unlock the animations.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can anyone tell me how I unlock the very first animation its the only one I am missing :p

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

can anyone tell me how I unlock the very first animation its the only one I am missing :p
Get the giant to rape your own lilith.

Firebird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anybody say where the Windows Vista save file is? I'm using adobe flashplayer for the game and just can't find it anywhere.

VegnagunMech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason it seems to lag on Full Screen now and I didn't have this problem before. Just checking. Might just be me. :p

crow_mw

Reputation score

I did some testing on corruption rates. Without any surprises as a general rule the stronger the monster, the better it is for corrupting.

All tests were performed against lvl 60 wizard and with all monster stats maxed. A single level 1 monster engaged her and when one of the combatants died statistics were noted down. Last column stands for amount of desire gained per second. All time measurements were quite crude.

Code:
Monster      |     Desire     |     HP      |     Time      |     DPS

Orc            |        33       |       7      |     41 s      |      0.8
Slime(1)      |        17       |       5      |     33 s      |      0.52    | (until first death)
Slime(2)      |5 (23 total)   |2 (7 total)|19 s(52 s)   |      0.26     | (second life)
Slime (all)    |       26       |       8      |     65 s      |        n/a         | (total grabbing time)
Small Tent.   |        9       |      3      |     19 s      |      0.36 
Hound         |     51          |       9      |     50 s      |      1.02
Worm          |     56          |       6      |     175 s    |      0.32    | (applies weakened)
Insect         |     3           |       1      |     15 s      |      0.2
DK              |     51          |       9      |     52 s      |      0.98
Big Tent.     |     81          |       22     |     61 s      |      1.33
Giant          |     81          |       22     |     61 s      |      1.33
Dragon        |     100        |       44     |     65 s      |      1.54
Knight         |     17         |       3       |     35 s      |      0.49    | not upgadeable
Remarks
-> Fighting with several units simultaneously is equivalent to chaining them. 2 orc ganking will cause 66% desire over 41 seconds and die at the same time.
-> Weakened debuff from worm causes unit to deal less damage while being corrupted
-> Slow debuff has no effect on corrupting

Conclusions
-> Other than utility monsters, units with higher cost are better for corrupting
-> Hounds are exceptionally good for corrupting (though they may be equal to DKs due to measurement error)
-> Big tentacles share the stats with giants
-> Insect is totally useless
-> Due to their debuff worms are the most cost efficient way of corrupting (unless you can corrupt something with single orc or worm+orc), but they are terribly slow. Optimum between cost and speed would be to apply a worm and something with high DPS.
-> In early levels use orc for corrupting. When you get them, switch to hounds and DKs. If cost is no concern use big tentacles and dragons later on.
-> Violence stat seems to make your units deal physical damage to enemies while corrupting

Status
Not open for further replies.