What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Help please, whenever i try to open the game were talking about from it's blue cube state, it says C:\Users\....\Documents\RPGVX, so that's when i press ok, the it says it's stopped working, any ideas how to solve this conumdrum?
Edit:Never mind, i got it,man i'man idiot sometimes...

Last edited:

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hmmm do you maybe have the new version??

and also, is there some new scenes and such in that version....
you said there is now a bad end or something.... ^^

not that I have finished the version I have btw... XD
I don't actually, I know this from his blog updates:

revive

Demon Girl
Reputation score

RJ090386 ver1.5

RJ086506 Ver1.2

:)

Last edited:

Logical

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ehhhh, i've been looking cant seem to find this bad end for Parralel Fantasy Zero..., Anyone else have any luck?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ehhhh, i've been looking cant seem to find this bad end for Parralel Fantasy Zero..., Anyone else have any luck?
This one? first choice
And scene room need go 1 more last dungeon kill hidden boss for item then go last town west side building.

Attachments

Last edited:

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And scene room need go 1 more last dungeon kill hidden boss for item then go last town west side building.
Where can I find the hidden boss?
The ruins thing south west of first town? The caves east of third town?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where can I find the hidden boss?
The ruins thing south west of first town? The caves east of third town?
Did u collect 200k to the soldier in last town of castle door?
After event will get item 転送陣 for small last dungeon, after last boss use this again for hidden boss(same place as last boss).

Attachments

nerina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did u collect 200k to the soldier in last town of castle door?
After event will get item 転送陣 for small last dungeon, after last boss use this again for hidden boss(same place as last boss).
Got it. Thank you!

MercSpy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Perhaps it is a futile act, trying to keep up with the new updates but there is yet another new version out once more.

It might be some time until we will have the finalized version. From what I can understand using Google Translate, more bug fixes plus another implementation of a new event, no idea what though.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

This one? first choice
Did you finish the game? Mind uploading the complete save? Thanks. Also, using the teleportation item for the first time and killing the boss there (2 round fight), the teleportation seal on the ground has now turned black.

RJ090386 ver1.5

RJ086506 Ver1.2

:)
What's new in the second one?

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you finish the game? Mind uploading the complete save? Thanks. Also, using the teleportation item for the first time and killing the boss there (2 round fight), the teleportation seal on the ground has now turned black.

What's new in the second one?

second one only add 1cg and event, just little more change as v1.0?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Let's put all further discussion into its own thread so people don't have to hunt for ten-fifteen minutes trying to figure out what people are talking about

remember, we have an RPG maker tag now

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi all,

not sure if this 'RJ88973' was posted or not, if it was, then please could someone direct me to it...

if not, the game has a trial version to Download on DL site, link here:

Seeing the number it prolly was posted, but I havent seen it I believe, or I cant remember it anyways.... ^^

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi all,

not sure if this 'RJ88973' was posted or not, if it was, then please could someone direct me to it...

if not, the game has a trial version to Download on DL site, link here:

Seeing the number it prolly was posted, but I havent seen it I believe, or I cant remember it anyways.... ^^
It just came out today/yesterday, usually those ad-infested sites won't have them until later today/tomorrow.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

looks like the game involves sex battle or at least infight sex... good... good.
havent seen a GOOD game with this features for a while. need moar :(
everytime my hopes get up if i see some of those battle mechanics. but sadly the last "good" game was this ghost hunting blowjob resident evil... not quite good enough.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

looks like the game involves sex battle or at least infight sex... good... good.
havent seen a GOOD game with this features for a while. need moar :(
everytime my hopes get up if i see some of those battle mechanics. but sadly the last "good" game was this ghost hunting blowjob resident evil... not quite good enough.
know what you mean, same here.... ^^

o_O didnt know it only just came out, seeing the number I thought it was already out.... lawl... should check dates I guess... xD

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

know what you mean, same here.... ^^

o_O didnt know it only just came out, seeing the number I thought it was already out.... lawl... should check dates I guess... xD
The number is for when the game is announced on DLSite, but not the actual release date.

For example, the game by this guy:
is not even out yet (it's supposed to be around March iirc) but it's got the trial/number already.

HSiv

Lurker
Reputation score

I recently purchased since it was protected and therefor could not be shared, but i can't for the life of me figure out a way to use agth with it, i have tried everything, spent hours searching for someone who knows how to, tried everything i could imagine on my own, but i can't figure it out, is there a magical code in agth that will do it? can someone help me with figuring out how to drag the text in this game into the little box?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

well if I could download the game, I'd run a few tests on it for ya, I'm sure their is a way. the trial it works fine with it, but it has drm, I haven't had a drm game yet, I think I know a couple ways to get around it, not sure tho.

Tideod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I recently purchased since it was protected and therefor could not be shared, but i can't for the life of me figure out a way to use agth with it, i have tried everything, spent hours searching for someone who knows how to, tried everything i could imagine on my own, but i can't figure it out, is there a magical code in agth that will do it? can someone help me with figuring out how to drag the text in this game into the little box?
Had the same issue, and after a few hours of trying I resorted to using a different text hooker. In my case I picked up ITH and it works just fine, I am not sure if Oh! or any of the others work since I never got around to trying them...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.