What's new

ADV [ T-ENTA-P ] ティー・エンタ・ぴー School Girl Courage Test -The Other School Inspection- 女子校生肝だめし-他校視察編- RE096310 RJ096310

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: 女子校生肝だめし-他校視察編- (RJ096310)

I'm confused, How to get past the initial character line-up? :confused:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm confused, How to get past the initial character line-up? :confused:
I still never saw the extra girls either, the blonde girls and such. I just cleared a game too.

There are 6 cgs for each girl.

Facial, panties, soiled panties, sex, soiled sex, bleh, correct? My CG set doesn't seem to have more available boxes past the 8 girls. I feel like I may have an older version of the game?

Last edited:

bakaboi555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still never saw the extra girls either, the blonde girls and such. I just cleared a game too.
The girls are grouped by school and each group is represented by the three teachers on the game screen. After clearing the pair in a group, click on the representing teacher AGAIN. The screen will go back to the teacher/student selection screen and you will unlock a new girl. I'm not sure if cleared a pair carries over to let you unlock the girl in the restart instead of its current loop though.

EDIT:
There are 6 cgs for each girl.

Facial, panties, soiled panties, sex, soiled sex, bleh, correct? My CG set doesn't seem to have more available boxes past the 8 girls. I feel like I may have an older version of the game?
My readme file says 1.0. 10 girls, 4 pages. 5*3*4pages = 10girls*6cgs = 60

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The girls are grouped by school and each group is represented by the three teachers on the game screen. After clearing the pair in a group, click on the representing teacher AGAIN. The screen will go back to the teacher/student selection screen and you will unlock a new girl. I'm not sure if cleared a pair carries over to let you unlock the girl in the restart instead of its current loop though.
Oh wow I was in the wrong saves, I have a bunch of saves for after I clear each girl, thought I was on the one where I'd cleared all 3 groups but I just noticed that I wasn't. The number in the save file near the end is how many girls you've cleared, notice that now. All fixed.

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not entirely sure if i missed it or what, but does anyone know the actual name of this game?

I get that you're supposed to scare them into passing out and rape them, but im afraid i don't understand most of what everyone here is saying, as i don't own the game. Could someone explain this or is there anothr thread about it or what?:confused:

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nonono, I meant, how to I proceed past the beginning? When we get a group of girls, can click on them, and there's a button bottom left... I clicked everywhere, still the game doesn't advance :confused: I'm totally missing something, but what?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I find it funny that people use names and such, but who is who, I mean, I dont have a translator to see their names.....

just say wich girl, by either their clothing or where they are in the line-up from left to right please.....

so ehmm... if you clear the game, even if you dont get all the girls, that wil still unlock everything???

is it possible for someone to put up a 100 percent save or something maybe otherwise.....

Still dont have a clue what to do and where....
(cause the descriptions to me mostly make no sence.....)

------------

Also, to re-ask a question that didnt get answered:
Who do you need to get to get that 7th option....
(wich girl, with what location and what option....)

Thanks in advance...

ps. sorry for the 20 questions, but I just rather know in advance what to do, then waste 20 hours for nothing....

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no link for the full game?

Fatso999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

eye patch girl hits 212 if you go to the washroom last and use the white lady/ghost girl

Almost all the options have different scores for all rooms on all the stage numbers. I haven't figured out how to get the last teacher over 200 though.

Edit: to get the other girls, clear the teacher and student in a pair to unlock the new student of each group. Clear all 9 to make that last teacher to accept.
that explains it, i figured you needed to do it in the washroom but i dont have option 7 unlocked

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Full game

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The guy is notorious for posting "cheat sheets" for all the characters on his dlsite blog. From this we should be able to formulate what to do.

hxxp://b.dlsite.net/RG01474/archives/51629997.html

Seems that there was a bug in the game and he released a second version. Does anyone have the new version?

Edit**

I've followed the cheat sheets and was able to "break" (210 or more bps) on the blue haired teacher first, then the brown haired student. Don't know where to go from there.

Last edited:

soulles

Reputation score

The guy is notorious for posting "cheat sheets" for all the characters on his dlsite blog. From this we should be able to formulate what to do.

hxxp://b.dlsite.net/RG01474/archives/51629997.html

Seems that there was a bug in the game and he released a second version. Does anyone have the new version?

Edit**

I've followed the cheat sheets and was able to "break" (210 or more bps) on the blue haired teacher first, then the brown haired student. Don't know where to go from there.
ehmm could you maybe enlighten the rest of us, where do you find the cheat sheet (do you need to translate it???)

and also, what do you need to do to get those 2 you just mentioned...
(some more info would be nice....)

Thanks in advance.... :D

patronvee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Freakshare is being a toaster oven.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

ehmm could you maybe enlighten the rest of us, where do you find the cheat sheet (do you need to translate it???)

Thanks in advance.... :D
Scroll down the post, under 05/26 there's a bunch of image posted, those basically listed:
The top image is each character's base heart rate and how much each room add to it.
(from left; name, base, music room, classroom, science room, toilet)

He then list each character, by name, and how each item used in which event (NOT room specific, just order specific) affect the heart rate.

So for example, taking the top character in the heart rate list:
Base 78, highest is in science (18)
So I set it up so the science room is last, which give me a starting 96
Say it's my first run with no item unlocked so I the only one I have is the skeleton which is 112 bonus.
96 + 112 = 208, a faint but doesn't soil herself.

bakaboi555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so ehmm... if you clear the game, even if you dont get all the girls, that wil still unlock everything???

Also, to re-ask a question that didnt get answered:
Who do you need to get to get that 7th option....
(wich girl, with what location and what option....)
No, but you get to keep what you unlocked. The game is built in a way so that you can clear as many girls as you want (or skip them), unlock items, and retain those items when you restart from the beginning. Actually, the CG unlock is buggy in the 1.0, though it seems to be fixed in the 1.1.

I have no clue how to unlock that option, but if you just go and do every girl available, you'll eventually unlock it.

ehmm could you maybe enlighten the rest of us, where do you find the cheat sheet (do you need to translate it???).

Thanks in advance....
The cheat sheet is in the link that was posted by lord_toker in his post. They're image files so you won't be able to use google translate. Gimmie some time and I'll get the basics of it out for you in an edit.

As to getting the other characters, I've already mentioned it. Clear a pair of girls in a set, go back and talk to the girls, and the third girl of the set will appear. I only managed to get one new girl per loop because I had to give up on a few of the girls each loop, so I can't guarantee that you can get all of them at once. Just restart and repeat.

And to answer a different question, this is how you get past the first screen. You are presented with 4 teachers and a button. This button lets you check on which girls you've cleared (or failed) and what items you have. Click on one of the first three teachers (from the left) to open up to her group of students. There will only be a student and teacher in each group in the beginning but if you clear the two in the same loop and talk to them again, you will unlock a new student.

In the student/teacher screen, click on one of them to open their profile. The first button on this screen is return. The blue button lets you skip the girls turn if you don't want to waste time on her.
If you unlocked it, then the third button will be your delusion glasses that lets you strip the girls in your mind. For some reason taking the eye patch off of that one girl or putting the glasses on to the last teacher can alter the scores you can get (even though is imaginary?). Its the only look that you can retain and bring into the scare section.
The last button is start.

Wait a bit so I can figure out the cheat sheet for you.

Edit: nvm someone got to it already.

soulles

Reputation score

Scroll down the post, under 05/26 there's a bunch of image posted, those basically listed:
The top image is each character's base heart rate and how much each room add to it.
(from left; name, base, music room, classroom, science room, toilet)

He then list each character, by name, and how each item used in which event (NOT room specific, just order specific) affect the heart rate.

So for example, taking the top character in the heart rate list:
Base 78, highest is in science (18)
So I set it up so the science room is last, which give me a starting 96
Say it's my first run with no item unlocked so I the only one I have is the skeleton which is 112 bonus.
96 + 112 = 208, a faint but doesn't soil herself.
Ehmm I understand the top sheet....

but wich are the 12 under that??
(they seem to have 20 things in there, and 3 rows, what does that mean, it confuses me, sorry....)

Thanks for the help so far, realy appreciated....just dont get those 12 sheets under the first one now.... (specialy cause its 12, and I thought it was 9 characters???) or 10??

btw, if someone has the v1.1 with the fix, that would be awesome.... ^^

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ehmm I understand the top sheet....

but wich are the 12 under that??
(they seem to have 20 things in there, and 3 rows, what does that mean, it confuses me, sorry....)

Thanks for the help so far, realy appreciated....just dont get those 12 sheets under the first one now.... (specialy cause its 12, and I thought it was 9 characters???) or 10??

btw, if someone has the v1.1 with the fix, that would be awesome.... ^^
' 3' Bah, compare the letters dammit.

But the character sheets are like this

Character Name event1 event2 event3
item name effect1 effect2 effect3
repeat for all items.

The first 12 are the 3 different room specific event for each room (no I'm not telling which, just compare the name to in-game items.

soulles

Reputation score

Thanks again, I got what they did, and I unlocked scenes for 4 girls so far...

here are things I unlocked with them: (left to right order)

The First Teacher: (most left)
Girl on the left : you get the glasses... (unlocks viewing them in undies...)
Teacher: (get one more option in a stage...) - unlocks 3rd girl - blonde...
Blonde girl: unlocks full nudity with glasses (might also give another option in the menu... not sure, gave 2 things...)

2nd Teacher:
Eyepatch girl.. gets you the eyepatch - (dont know what this does????)

---------- those are all I have done so far.... wil add more when I find them...

Hope that this might be a little helpfull at least...

(only got the blowjob for the teacher I think... or eyepatch girl, not sure...)
Was missing the item to use for the higher score I think....

----------

The images on that site helped alot though... I got what they did.... not as hard to understand, after you said, check the names (japanese figures) :cool:

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It helps to know that you can remove the girls eyepatch in the undressing menu and it stays off (Which causes her to be more scared).

Same for the last teachers glasses. You can put them on in the undressing menu and it causes her to be more scared.

Forgive the horrible grammar there... Im so tired right now.

Last edited:

lord_toker

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Only progress I've made is feinting (~200) the brown and black haired teachers. The redhead teacher will not do the test of courage. Any idea as to why?

How are the rest of you making out? Anyone got a 100% save?

Does anyone have a link to the 1.1 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.