What's new

ACT [ おいらん一味 / Oiran Ichimi] アイリス☆アクション / Iris Action (RE087520, RJ087520)

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A side scrolling action game. Slash with Z and throw knives with X (but you only have a limited number!). Jump with space or C. Killing enemies can drop hearts or more knives, while chests can hold attack powerups, heart containers, or, if you lose them, clothes. Some enemies have game over CGs, and they are very well done. You can resume from the last checkpoint you touched at any time, even if you quit to title, but starting a new game erases your save.

By the way, only a trial version is out so far, includes the first stage up to the boss. You can download it here:

Click the banner in the middle of the page, then enter the password (iris) and the captcha (the creator has requested for this game not to be uploaded elsewhere! Respect his wishes please). Then click the blue link that appears, and if your download doesn't start, the blue link after that.

Creator's blog is here:
Code:
http://irisaction.blog.fc2.com/
Creator's Pixiv:
Code:
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=138687
UPDATE: The game is out! DLsite page:
Code:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ087520.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Delaine

Reputation score
Re: Iris Action

The jumping section with the succession of narrow, instant death pits drove me absolutely insane.

liount

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game wasn't too bad, kinda wondering why we get different scenes when we lose a top or bottom.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The jumping section with the succession of narrow, instant death pits drove me absolutely insane.
Use the throwing knife to kill the spike shooter off screen, then use the dive kick (down attack in the air) to get easier landing on the 2 platform with small gap.

After that just do a full forward jump off the last platform of the 2 and you should be ok (I think the next zone is boss with a checkpoint anyway, so you're almost there)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Awesome game! Thanks for bringing it to our attention! ^_^

Last edited:

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

117 MB for a demo?.. I'm already starting to tingle.. :3

Six

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if I lucked out with all the jumping because I managed to get past it on my first try. What took me a good 20 minutes however was to lose to the boss after all clothing was destroyed and get grabbed by a tentacle. Rather evil demo though because just as I thought I'd get the reward for those 20 minutes it fades to black...

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

OMFG, take this game's art and some elements of Nanocrisis gameplay and you have got like, the perfect fucking game right there!

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure if I lucked out with all the jumping because I managed to get past it on my first try. What took me a good 20 minutes however was to lose to the boss after all clothing was destroyed and get grabbed by a tentacle. Rather evil demo though because just as I thought I'd get the reward for those 20 minutes it fades to black...
You can kill the spike-up tentacle for a chance of healing item.

His pattern is so easy to remember though:
'acid' spit (high chance of destroying clothing)
shockwave (crouch in one of the hold to dodge it, but you can't crouch next to the boss)
tentacle spike from the holds (some of them shoot out a skeleton projectile as well)
repeat

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Quite awesome. Especially leeches and boss GOR screen (if you naked).

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

So far there are only 3 image variations that elude me, because they're a bitch to get. Other than that, managed to get all the images and all but the 3 variations I said I couldn't.

The 3 cum-covered ones where she's on the ground and I'm guessing she still has her top on for all 3. I can never get her covered AND still have her top. Not to mention I think one of them she has to have ALL her clothes on for. The worms don't like to spit at me when I lose all my hearts, and I always wind up with a worm or clean GO. The boss ALWAYS removes something, and it's hard to get JUST bottoms off on him.

Platforming and hit-detection seem solid enough. Only time I have trouble is trying to do a downward kick while in the air. Have to make sure you hit the down arrow long enough before you hit the attack button.

As far as I can tell, the only two chests on the map are fixed as far as what you get out of them.
Also, unless I'm missing something (and I tried all of the clothing combos), the bats/mosquitoes/ w/e they are and the hopping insect don't seem to have a scene.

GoldBeetle

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All in all, I have high hopes for this H-game. Reminds me of a faster paced Unholy Sanctuary. My only gripe is content gathering. Sure it rewards you for GO-ing, but I can't help but feel like I have to TRY to get the CORRECT rape sequence that I'm missing (mainly the grass, standard GO, and the boss).

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

blog say code is Iris, site say wrong code :mad:

Archmagi

Reputation score

Hmm, remember that the top box is where the code goes and bottom box is where the captcha goes. Also, I do not think "iris" should be capitalized.

Tyragor

Reputation score

Fun game, can't wait for the full version.

And since I spent time getting all the CGs I may as well post a quick guide to them all. Is this a spoilers thing?

Well, warning spoilers just in case!

There are 6 variations, all based on clothing status, the top and bottom. Top is either there, or it's not, bottom is either there, panties, or gone.

The ones with 6 CGs (you can tell by the lit/unlit circles) work like this

Top-Pants
Top-Panties
Top-Nothing
Topless-Pants
Topless-Panties
Naked

For the Slugs and Plant it's top/no top and for the boss I -think- it's

Topless/Panties
Naked

Anyway enjoy!

soulles

Reputation score

Edited:

Never mind, got the DL to work.... :p

Edited AGAIN:

This game gave me an error that it had to shut down for some reason... not sure what is wrong... :S

Do you need a strong videocard for this or at least something above the onboard ones... cause then it might be that, or something else is wrong... idk what it could be...

Deleted the game to save some space... if someone has a clue to what it might be, then I wil try again.... maybe the download failed or something, idk... the rar/zip didnt say something was wrong when extracting though...

Last edited:

herakleides

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This Game is Awesome.

couldn´t stop playing... and now i have all CG´s
But my Boss reward wasn´t what i was hoping for :(

Still very Cool game.. can´t wait for the full version :D

nini-mercy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah about that i can't seem to download the game any help?