What's new

ACT [Royal] Trigger Happy 2 -DarkStriker- (RJ201002)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DLsite page: (expected release: out now!)
English DLsite page: (has an English translation as of 08/01)

Full CG save file located here: https://ulmf.org/threads/royal-trigger-happy-2-darkstriker-rj201002.10372/post-955823

Sequel to: (ULMF thread)

Circle's DLsite page:

If you've played the original Trigger Happy, you know what to expect - it's another run-and-gun platformer, except this time there appear to be environmental traps (there's a wooden horse in the demo, for example) and the heroine has (generic) voice lines while she's being raped. The demo seems to go through at least the first two levels, with multiple enemies that have rape animations (including at least one that's 3P).

However, the really new thing here seems to be at least three other game modes in addition to the traditional one; one is more story and survival-based, judging from the foreboding music and limited amount of ammunition. Another is titled Guardian Devil and seems to involve surviving against multiple waves of enemies, with defeat granting you an animated CG of the heroine being raped. The CG you see changes every ten waves, but restarts at wave 40 (meaning that there are three different ones). The final game appears to star a maid/waitress, where you need to follow the directional commands prompted to you by the enemies; you win (and get the hentai scenes) by filling the blue bar and keeping the red one from filling.

Here are what controls I've noticed, while I'm at it:

F5: Changes screen size

Z: Shoot
X: Jump
C: Reload

Up + C: Toggles zoom
Up + X: Kneel down (i.e. allows the heroine to be raped, though it's evidently been removed from the full version)

If anyone else learns more, feel free to contribute - I'll add it to the main post.

Last edited:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ201002] [Royal Circle] Trigger Happy 2 -DarkStriker-

Great demo, good amount of content.
Can't wait for a full release.

Galleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ201002] [Royal] Trigger Happy 2 -DarkStriker-

"V" activates some kind of special mode based on the little "TH" gauge up by your health and clothes meter. I think it increases your damage.

Is there no way to fullscreen?
Or even up the resolution a weeee bit?

Edit: Also, it seems you may actually be able to unlock the guns in the shop that are marked as "Locked" through the scratch card and maybe those golden square drops with guns on them in the main game type.

Last edited:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there no way to fullscreen?
Or even up the resolution a weeee bit?
From readme: F5 key: Screen enlargement (4 patterns)

1 - 1280 × 960
2 - 640 × 480
3 - 1280 × 960 (environment dependent)
4 - 640 × 480 (environment dependent)

Didn't saw an option for fullscreen, though.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah, I was wondering when this was going to be announced. I liked the first one. Even though I couldn't understand any conversations, I liked some of the humor that went on during the gameplay. It's fun when an H game doesn't take itself too seriously.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hot damn the dlsite is finally up. Been following this one for quite a while, so I really can't wait for its release.

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The first one was awesome. The game mechanic is simple.
and it has good content.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I liked Trigger Happy, and Caprice Doll was one of the games that got me interested in H gaming in the first place... But this feels really weak so far. The level where you're running through the tiki village is just so easy. At no point in any of the missions before the boss did I have to stop and think about how I was pathing or progressing, because it was just so straightforward. Caprice Doll had some extremely hard levels, and Trigger Happy was at least tricky in some places.

I hope the full game has more of a challenge to it?

At least that challenge mode in the spooky house seemed kinda fun.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Release date when?

I'm buying this shit. Tekken can wait.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Top level demo. Seems to be several game modes and the old big breasted chick from the first game is back as playable. Lovely.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

Has anyone else found number 3 in the diary? I've ran through the damn tiki level 4 times and still can't find it.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Major Update: The game's released earlier than expected

OP
Deleted member 194301

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Major Update: The game's released earlier than expected
Very nice. Funnily enough, I had just checked the DLsite page a few hours ago and it hadn't gone up yet at that time, so I probably wouldn't have checked again for quite a few days if you hadn't said something. I personally have to wait at least a couple of days before I can buy it, so if by some miracle it hasn't been leaked elsewhere by then, I'll have my copy uploaded here at that time.

OP
Deleted member 194301

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After months of uncertainty and barely paying my bills, I have enough money to again.

Enjoy.
Thanks for sharing! But I suggest putting your download link into a text file and uploading that file directly to the forum, as direct links to download sites tend to get the files in question removed from the hosting sites due to DMCA complaints.

Reputation score

I'll be keeping an eye on the link and if it goes down I'll host it again and throw it into a txt file.

BeastInShadows

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After months of uncertainty and barely paying my bills, I have enough money to again.

Enjoy.
thanks for the share but the exe dosn't seem to work for me.
in jap locale and all that stuff but it just does not open

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone managed to get a full save?