What's new

Bimspreed

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yo guys,
I'm here to show you my first game that use the art made by Juju (tumblr ; HF ) and here some info about the game

STORY
The MC is the only son of a single mother ex-yankee that boss him like there is no tomorrow... with some hope in his heart he found a job for gain enough money and then leave that tyrant to herself but the only job he was able to found is under a woman that hate all the male gender...
One day while working a client, a strange old man give him a way for change his hellish life and change it in better...

TAGS
The game provide the following tags:
- Incest
- Mind manipulation
- Mind control (partial and you'll understand why if you play this demo)
- Body modification

Game Version 2.1

if you are interested into this game here the patreon page

I have a blog too:

here some screenshot

dunno how resize them

due to some changes the demo must be play from the beginning

Please report any bug and link that don't work

Last edited:

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Bimspreed

I'll start with the good points:
  • The mapping looks solid
  • You got an artist to work on it
  • The events seem to work properly
  • You got an artist to work on it
And... That's all I can see that I'd consider good points.

Now, keep in mind I'm going to try to be as honest and helpful as I can be, but my words might sound a bit angrier than they should, as I point out the bad things:
  • The grammar is, at best, severely lacking most of the time
  • Mostly caused by the grammar, what you have to do is not really understandable (I went through by looking for the shinies)
  • The plot makes absolutely no sense and has holes
  • The main map is too big
  • It looks like another incest-mindcontrol patreon moneygrab with little to no gameplay other than running in circles hitting events.
  • Judging by the fact that you were asking about "how to 3D sexy pics" and ended up not trying that path, makes one think you don't want to actually put an effort and are only interested in the money
  • Trollface
  • It's RPG Maker MV *raises fist and shakes it* MVVVVV! (This is just personal dislike of MV!)

All in all, a good effort, but brought down by the bad grammar and absurd plot.
I assume those few pics in this demo cost you a pretty penny, too.

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is an alpha like thing that miss some parts that will appear in the V1 that I'll publish when I'll finish it

The events work mainly because I try them searching any type of bug and correct them in the moment I found them so any bug found is because I miss them

For what concern the artist... this is a collaboration with him where I count his opinion, put it in the game and he gain half of all the incoming for not say that he wanted to do a +18 game

English is not my first language so is normal there are "grammatical horror" plus I don't have no one that will do a "grammatical control"

In this demo the player do deliveries and a "cleaning job", for the deliveries the dialogue give some hint in the dialogue (like "the black building near my home"), if I have to put

Till now the plot say that the MC have a tyrant mother and a "men hater" boss at job, the old man ,that is a client, saw this and decide to share his special technology with him for make his life better... since is the beginning is normal that there part of the plot not explained... it's not like in all the book and stories all is explained in the first chapter

The main map is big for a reason not just for fun and this reason will be explain and show in a future update

I already expected that someone would say "its just hit event around", for time reason (I'm doing 3 things at the same time and my max is 2) I wasn't able to put a feature where is involve money and how obtain it

I'm jobless with no money in the pocket and with the free material of DAZ I wasn't able to create something good (maybe because I have to learn how use it)... you want to say that I'm interested in the money? Correct, but you are wrong when say that I don't want to put some effort in my work

The troll face is too much and I'll remove it

I like the MV's graphic and I'm able to make work the plugin without too much errors but I miss the minigames like the strenght one and the lockpick one

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you are wrong when say that I don't want to put some effort in my work
Sorry, but I'm not buying this. You say that English is not your main language. Well, neither is mine, but I made the effort of learning it as much as I could.
Also, literally one of the tags on the thread is "another low effort patreon".

Besides that, you could summarize the bad points I made into "I think the plot makes no sense" and "I can't understand half the things being said".

Good on you for finding an artist willing to work for "future money" though.

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wasn't the one that put that tag and I'd like to know who was the genius who did that
It's the FIRST project at the BEGINNING so is normal that miss parts

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's the FIRST project at the BEGINNING so is normal that miss parts
I getcha. That's why I'm trying to explain my points as objectively as I can, so you can see my points and fix any problems.
After all, you're human, I'm human, and no matter how I phrase stuff, I'm only trying to help. (As you can probably find out by checking your ULMF private message inbox, because I sent you some private messages and never got a reply, so I have no choice but to assume you never saw them)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got the catgirl blowjob, went back home, got called by the old man, got new drug, now I need a solution to get back to catgirl ..... Everything is blocked till then :/

EDIT : NM, found the answer.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like the game, but I like almost all the game with incest lol anyway... I really like the art, it's very obvious that this is your very first work but I didn't found bugs and that's very good.

Let's calm down, first of all, all work for money... it's true that many believe that Patreon is a way to make quick money even with mediocre games, but all who think like that don't get money and end up closing... it's also true that many good projects end up dying for lack of interest... it's too early to know what kind are you... but I see good intentions in you, you've done a good demo with a good artist and that's something.

About the game... honestly I'm not a fan of verbal violence and non consensual actions... but it seems that there is something deep is the actions of the characters, something that the character can change and improve, like the Otaku girl and her fear of leaving the house, the hero was very friendly with a character who also was friendly.

A suggestion... when the game version is ending you should add a warning to us to save the game... and please, no troll face! lol

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I swear that I'll delete the troll... despite I'm a troll myself that love easter egg...

The warning about be near the end of the demo is a good idea and for tell the truth I hadn't think about that... I'll do something like in Milf Control (that is the only game I know that do something like this)

For the verbal abuse... I'm against violence and verbal abuse but how you noticed the MC was gentle with the "cat girl" this because the way the MC will interact with the different womans change based on the relationship of him with them... the cat girl was hurted and so its right that she will recive more gentle act, the mother is a tyrant then is right that there will be a little revenge against her

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

[*]It looks like another incest-mindcontrol patreon moneygrab with little to no gameplay other than running in circles hitting events.
Isn't that what most rpg maker games are? Running around hitting events? I'd rather have that than the games that force you to wade through pointless combat throughout the game like a lot of the japanese ones do, the ones without any reward for losing or fighting in general.

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The real demo is out, please see the first post for see the link

dreede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excellent game, I loved the demo. For a first time, it's really nice. The art is great.

I particularly liked how you exploit revenge/hardcore sex on the mom. Whether she deserves it or not, verbal and physical abuse on the mom are pretty rare among all the incest games, and it is really welcome for once. I don't think we've already seen that exploited to this point on a game before (correct me if I'm wrong, I'd love to know which ones).

So yeah, I support you going down that path and not backing up on the abusive/vengeful behavior and the names calling (at least on the mom and apparently the bitchy boss), especially if you balance it with some more gentle sex with the otaku girl or other characters.
I think it's a combination between two opposite behaviors that gives some interesting contrast and even some depth to the main character.

Apart from that, be careful with the writing. There are some mistakes here and there. If English isn't your first language (same for me), try to ask someone else to do some proofreading. It's disturbing to read sometimes.

Keep it up !

Last edited:
OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yo guys, thanks to the marvelous function of windows update my PC blow and lost not only the new update but various GB of files... but I'm working for recover all I can.
This a delay warning and a request of curse microsoft and his bugged OS

Aside this I'm working on a blog in my free time that I'll use as main reference for comments

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A little update
After hours of recovering and working I finally ended the new release and waiting for the check...
what hurt me is that I lost without hope of recovering various GB of data... and my CV too... crap, was a pain do that and now I have to redo it again...

dreede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Genuinely sorry to read that, always sad to learn such news. Hope that won't slow you down too much and you'll quickly get back on your track to continue your project.

Keep it up.

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm almost ready for the release, a couple of hours and I'll release it for the patreons... there are 5 days between patreon release and free release so I hope that the patreons will take it without leaking it so that when there will be the free release will be without bugs that I missed and the patreons found

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The patreon release is out

OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Public release is out, this release have a change log and some bug fix that wasn't present in the patreon release

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Where can we downlaod latest free version ?

PS.
Hm ok I was confused.

I played your demo some time ago and now I see version 1.0 - I thought it is thet old demo.

1.0 is more than that old demo or is it the same just more polished and bugfixed ?

Last edited:
OP
E

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Link changed cause found and solved a blocking bug

Where can we downlaod latest free version ?

PS.
Hm ok I was confused.

I played your demo some time ago and now I see version 1.0 - I thought it is thet old demo.

1.0 is more than that old demo or is it the same just more polished and bugfixed ?
What I call demo is basically is a "sketch" without any check, with bugs, etc.
With this second release I'm out from the "demo zone" and this mean that I'm progressing with the game

Last edited: