What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

DLSite:
ENG DLSite:
Blog:
Home Page:
Twitter:

For those who are fans of the circle Excess M, I highly recommend this
game. This is a click based ACT Game. The premise of the game is you play as a Shota
who fights off girls by either countering their attacks or by dealing a certain amount of
damage. This is get for those who love reverse rape games!
The release is pretty far out(October 2016), but the demo shows off about 4 girls and a boss.

How To Play
-To fight just click the red circles with your mouse
-To counter click on the red circles that are labled "counter"
-If you get caught(which I am sure you want to), just use your mouse to click
on the white orbs that are dancing back and forth at the top of the screen.
*Note* These orbs will increase in speed with every click.

Controls
-Your mouse

Hints
-For the magic girls click on the flashing red light. It will counter their magic skills
-If your stamina bar fills up to blue you can use some sort of special attack. You need to wait until your cross hair turns green before you use it
Tips by AGamerPassingBy
-Space to Guard.
-You can set three weapon in your active slots from [Setting Shortcut], swap through them with left and right keys.

Menus Translations (Courtesy of Evilpillows)
From what I put together, the options in the config menu are:
Option 1 is difficulty (easy, normal, hard)
Option 2 is a graphics setting for animation quality (default is best)
Option 3 is another graphics setting for effect quality (default is best)
Option 4 are general options (going down the list; first is remembering where the cursor was last in the item screen, next two are for sound, ZXC keys are the standard keyboard controls for menus)
Option 5 toggles the protagonist's face in the corner during battles (default is showing him)
Option 6 toggles automatically skipping events, default is off

So basically, only setting I ever changed was difficulty to hard, and that's in the first option. Enemies have more health, hit harder, make the protag ejaculate faster, etc. Hope this helps anyone else who was initially stumped, considering this game seems to be a pain to hook properly (I'm using Chiitrans).

In the library:
Option 1 is a general game manual really, basic information about the game mechanics and such. Some open into deeper menus, but really the game is relatively self-explanatory imo.
Option 2 is an enemy list for all the girls you've encountered in the game so far -- has a total of 51, and shows each of their poses with the left-right arrow keys (which play their respective sounds if you press the OK button [z] on them)
Option 3 is event recall, which plays scenes from when you either lost to a boss of a stage (and clicked the white button in the top-right before it fades out), or a scene elsewhere (such as the scene for the mission where they drain your levels)
Option 4 is for the CG in the game, which you get through the story.

I've yet to do much Free Battle, but I figured I'd break it down, so the format is:
Prompt 1: Number of enemies
Prompt 2: Type of enemies
Prompt 3: Level of enemies (how hard they hit, their health, etc.)
Prompt 4: Whether or not enemies spawn infinitely (first is yes, second is no)
Prompt 5 (only if infinite enemies): Asks if you want to set a number to beat, first option brings you to a dial where you can set up to 999, second makes them spawn infinitely
Prompt 5 (only if you said no to infinite enemies): Asks if you want to set a leader, if you beat them you win. First is yes (and opens a page where you pick which enemy it is), second is no.
Prompt 6: Determines which map you fight on (pulled from which you've seen currently in the story, I believe).
Prompt 7: Asks if you want to display the enemy's health in the top-right (first is yes, second is no, third shows health for only the leader).
Prompt 8: Finally, first option runs with these settings and starts the battle, second goes back to the previous prompt.

In equipment change:

- Option 1: Main equipment
Prompt 1: Main weapon (the one you start with in combat)
Prompt 2: Armour
Prompt 3, 4, 5: Accessories

- Option 2: Backup equipment
Prompt 1: Second weapon (select which you want from the list, last option removes all backup weapons)
Prompt 2: Third weapon (select which you want from the list, last option removes third backup weapon)

- Option 3: Equipment sets
Prompt 1: Equips a registered equipment set.
Prompt 2: Registers your current equipment under a set in the list -- asks for you to give it a name to identify it with
Prompt 3: Renames a registered equipment set

Status Screen, going down from the left:
HP (this hits 0 you now RIP)
Offensive Power (how hard you hit in general)
Defense Power (reduces damage)
Guard Durability (how long you can block before it runs out)
Quickness (how quickly your stamina comes back -- the bar below your health with which you attack/counter with)
If you click the button on the right side of the status screen, it shows these stats, but two more at the bottom:
Energy Consumption (how much stamina gets eaten up whenever you attack/counter, lower is less, higher is more)
Charge Attack Power (how much your damage is modified when you attack with a completely full, blue stamina bar)
Pretty sure there's more depending on your equipment, and whether or not they add status effects, but these are the important ones to keep in mind in general.

Items (you can use these in battle with the menu), Store (can buy/sell weapons, armour, items) and Information (sometimes unlocks missions) are self-explanatory. Missions sometimes require you to fulfill a requirement, such as being completely naked with no equipment, so if you can't start one for some reason, rip all your stuff off and see if that works. Also be careful of one of the missions -- you can accidentally pick an option which drains all your levels from you. It lists 100G as a reward, might be variations (haven't yet completed the game entirely).
Warning
Please refrain from posting any images that showcases any sexual acts that involve shota. They will be removed by an admin.

Last edited:

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター

This is really fun. Plus I like the sex animations too. 1075 people already bought!

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Even the trial actually have quite a lot content!

There's [Mission] option in the town menu where you can tackle mission for reward.

There's this very unique mission where it's actually a minigame akin to mouse maze where you must not let your mouse touch the scrolling white border. :p

Talk with everyone in the [Info] town menu.
-A female mage in second town will trigger a mission where you must have sex with all enemies to clear.
-Some dude in second town will trigger a secondary branch path of the first stage, where you can obtain Earth-Stone-Club-Weapon thingy (which IMO doesn't really that amazing of a reward)

Extra Gameplay Tips:
Space to Guard.
You can set three weapon in your active slots from [Setting Shortcut], swap through them with left and right keys.
A long ranged enemy (In the demo, there just only the usual mage but she stand quite far in the background) cannot be hit with melee weapon, but their ranged attack can be countered the moment it turns red, just like normal counter.

Last edited:

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is really fun, looking forward to the full game. You know what'll make it more fun? Monster girls. Monster Girl Quest would benefit really well with this exact gameplay.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

WOW! Finally a good ACT game come out (very hard to find one these days :p)
Game play is really fun. Girls look cut and sexy.
Love sword girl normal attack pose and rogue girl seduce attack *O*

I dream about making first person view game with female enemies long time ago but don't have much idea. This game really inspire me :D
Maybe my third game but with victory rape instead or game over/take damage type.

apachesp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks nice, but an English translation whould be greatly apreciated, at least menus, as is a little bit complex :D

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's [Mission] option in the town menu where you can tackle mission for reward.
Missions? DO they feature any new girls? I didn't have too much time to explore the demo.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

does someone know what the date on this picture mean?

release date or something else?

edit: btw i got this pic from his page

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

does someone know what the date on this picture mean?

release date or something else?

edit: btw i got this pic from his page
from the looks of it, that picture is from one of their older games.
At any rate this game is set to release in October 2016

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

from the looks of it, that picture is from one of their older games.
At any rate this game is set to release in October 2016
wow yeah, why didnt i noticed that...i bet because the date says 23rd this month and im realy hyped just from the looks of the trial

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Missions? DO they feature any new girls? I didn't have too much time to explore the demo.
Nope for what's in the demo, and the last mission in the second town pits you against three 'first bosses' at once, just in case you're curious at how their triple sex attack would be.

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i like this but... i do hope they add gameover CG atleast just getting sent back to the title screen is a let down.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At least he likes to carry a theme. He's done comics related to his games as well, so you can enjoy his comics when you are done with the game.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Posting in another thread about epic excessm works :p really hyped for this one, so the release its really in october ?

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i like this but... i do hope they add gameover CG atleast just getting sent back to the title screen is a let down.
If you play the missions you'll be raped endlessly if you lose.

Posting in another thread about epic excessm works :p really hyped for this one, so the release its really in october ?
From what the DLSite says it is Mid October 2016. I wish it was sooner >_<

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Omg, fuck yes! Excessm is TOP notch when it comes to action games. And like a few others that have mentioned before, if you are a fan of Shota, even if just a little, they are the best circle that I have come across when it comes to Shota games. Words cannot express how HYPED I am!!!!!!11!1!!

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn, October? I need this now.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, the protag looks PISSED.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

WOOOOP WOOOP

So excited about this game, was literally just checking that blog today thinking "Man, I hope they make a follow up game to Kariyume Shota" and BOOM, there it was.

This might be in my number 1 anticipated game now, as I LOVE this artist's style, girls have all the right proportions and really hot variety of 'attacks'. The only artist I like more is probably in the Monster Girl Quest series, the one who does the succubus witch.