Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

"Aye, I'll definitely do that then. The more company Sheena has, the better, I feel. It'll be less strenuous on her to have someone, anyone, that she can talk to, really," Lynette replied as she gently groped Sheena's breast.

Sheena whimpered softly, and tried to reply to Calista, before remembering that she couldn't thanks to the gag, and instead she simply nodded to her, or in her general direction anyway, as she couldn't see her really. Liliana and Sora both moved back over to Calista as soon as they were sure they were done, and while Liliana looked only slightly disappointed to be having the mitts put back on, she didn't say anything about it, but at Calista's words about her and Sora sharing a room tonight for being so well behaved before, she smiled, though she looked almost... worried. "I... s-should I, mistress Calista? I-If I do, I'll be... t-tempted too much, I fear," Liliana asked, being honest about her fears with Calista.

Her words to Calista soon turned into a soft pleasurable moan along with Sora's voice, as the demoness worked their folds with her hands, and soon enough they both came, squirting a tiny bit into Calista's hands, while Lynette watched, grinning softly as she did, and looking pleased at them doing that. "O-Oh thank you mistress... t-thank you so much for your blessed reward," Sora moaned aloud as she came, while Liliana squealed and looked over at Calista after a few moments. "Y-Yes mistress... C-Calista. T-Thank you for y-your blessed reward," Liliana cooed softly, shuddering as she and Sora both leaned against Calista softly.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Don't worry about it tonight, you two can do whatever you want in your cell together tonight. Just behave tomorrow. It's a reward, enjoy your night together. she told them, smiling softly as they came for her, and thanked her. Kissing them both on the cheek, she licked her fingers clean and then picked up their leashes.

Looking down as Sheena was getting groped, she knelt down and gave her head a soft pet. Lynette will have you properly trained into the perfect little sex slave in no time at all. she said, smiling at Lynette before waiting for her to move on with whatever she had planned for Sheena, just following along behind, eager to watch.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... alright mistress Calista. T-Thank you, so much," Liliana replied softly, looking so happy that she could barely express herself properly to Calista, as she hugged her.

Sheena nodded softly at Calista's words too, wriggling around and shimmying her hips deliciously for both Lynette and Calista to see. "Hmm... what to do now I wonder. It might be best to wait to put the gem on until I can get someone else for you to talk to, so you're not alone and whatnot. So instead, lady Calista... what all do you have in the basement that would be nice to use with Sheena, hmm? Are those recliners down there? If so, then we can play with one of those as her cooldown perhaps. And we can start off a little slow tonight, just so it's nothing too strenuous before the real trials begin," Lynette said softly to Sheena, before looking back to Calista. "Ooh, actually are there any of the tickle torture contraptions down there by chance? Maybe have that for a reward for her since she loves tickling," Lynette went on to ask the demoness, looking a little hopeful that they had something she could use for tickling Sheena.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I copied a lot of the cell layout including the tables and their functions, and then the breeding rooms, so yes, we have recliners, slime tables,
beds, and the new pods I created. As for tickling? Ask the slime matrons,
they love it to.
Calista suggested. She didn't pay any attention to Liliana's gratitude, she'd earned it tonight with her behavior.

Grabbing Sheena's ass as her hips shimmied about, she drifted her finger around her tight little pucker slowly. Slow wouldn't be bad at all but then again, neither would a tail, we could sink one right in here on a nice thick plug couldn't we~? she asked Lynette, grinning as she continued to tease Sheena, her middle finger drifting down to stroke slowly over her folds while Lynette toyed with her breasts.

Tilting her head, she shrugged. Easier just to show you
Lynette.
she said, giving Liliana and Sora's chains a slight tug to let them know they were about to leave, before heading towards the basement, motioning for Lynette to follow.

The moment they were downstairs, Kalt and Nanaya were ushered into a cell and the door locked, just like normal without another word from Calista. She wouldn't interfere with them today apart from keep them horny, bound up together, fucking, and out of trouble. Liliana and Sora she led to the next cell over. Nice and familiar with the same layout as before, though a little smaller. Taking off their leashes, she kissed them both before hooking the heavy wall chain to Liliana's collar and locking it in place, before getting a second for Sora. Once they were secure she'd wave good night to them, close their door, and lock it from the outside. They were great tonight Lynette,
not a bit of fuss out of either of them. Perfect little pets. Now~ Welcome to the basement. There's a couple more cells, and some chains set into the walls of the larger area. if you head over through here though, you'll find the breeding chamber at the moment.
she said, leading Lynette along.

Gesturing at the pod, and the squirming, muffledly screaming, orgasming red headed elf trapped inside, heavily pregnant again, she smiled. Matron? What laying is that for Myra?
Keep careful track, and remember, we're focusing on the garden so keep using her womb for seeds, not eggs.
she said, before just gesturing around. Same as always, but the breeding area is,
quite a bit larger and the slimes from the sanctuary are helping me out with this place bit by bit. Feel free to do as you please so long as you're training Sheena. Just mind the cell doors, each lock right now is tuned to me, I can adjust a cell for you to keep Sheena in.
she said, smiling brightly.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh magnificent, that's great to hear. I hadn't been down to check it out yet myself, so I was worried it might not have as much. But from the sounds of it, you're really on top of things, so I should have plenty to work with," Lynette replied cheerfully, smiling at Sheena.

Sheena meanwhile gasped through her nose, as she felt Calista's finger slip into her tight little ass, and Calista could practically imagine her eyes rolling with pleasure as she did. "Ooh yeah, I got just the one for her too. Hang on a sec," Lynette replied, retrieving a tail plug from her dresser, a neko one in fact.

Once she had the plug in place, she gently tugged on Sheena's leash to get her to follow them, where she led her downstairs once more. "It's okay Sheena, my sweet, I'll guide you since we're going down the steps this time. Just trust in me, your mistress," Lynette cooed softly to Sheena, who was obviously worried at first until Lynette made her promise to Sheena, where she slowed her breathing and nodded softly, as she got down on her hands and knees without needing to be told to do so, in order to make it easier on herself, as she eased her way back downstairs. "That's a good girl, now just take it nice and slow, until you get more used to it, and everything will be just fine my sweet little pet," she added.

Liliana and Sora walked just behind Calista and when they got downstairs, and Calista put Kalt and Nanaya into their own cell, they moved without question, and Liliana and Sora moved to their cell after that, and smiled happily as they were ushered inside. They returned Calista's kisses to them both happily, and nestled into their bed together, cuddling each other from the front as they closed their eyes, just holding one another happily. "I can tell, as nice as you're being with them, they must have been very good girls," Lynette replied, smiling as their cell door was shut.

"Oh that'll be number... four or five I think. We've been working almost nonstop, so I truly haven't been keeping as close a count as I ought to have, mistress Calista, forgive me. I shall make sure to keep a good and proper count from now on. If I am in need of punishment for this, then I am prepared," the slime matron replied, bowing deeply to Calista. "It's okay matron, one of us has been keeping track of her for you, while you were overseeing the progress of the new dungeon. Mistress Calista, Myra has given birth five times now, altogether," another slime girl said, coming to their matron's rescue and bowing just as deeply to Calista.

"Hmm, a tickle chamber of some sort would be very appreciated ladies," Lynette told the slime girls, where the matron nodded and looked at the other slime girl in thanks and smiled at her, before heading down to tell the other slime girls to hollow out a tickle chamber of some sort. "Ah, it does feel like back in the sanctuary down here quite a bit honestly. Now Sheena, let's... hmm... what's something slow and simple to start with I wonder. And yeah, let's go ahead and get a cell set up for her, just in case," Lynette went on to say, tapping her chin as she looked around at the various contraptions the slime girls had already finished setting up, and seeming a bit unsure as to which to try first.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

No need for punishment, I didn't ask before hand, But yes from now we need to keep careful track of what's bred here, and how much.
We have an ecosystem on this island that needs to stay balanced. And must be very careful
she said, before hearing Lynette and turning. Liliana was a little nervous at first, but with Sora's help she came around quickly enough and after that they were good as gold. They've earned it tonight. she said, admitting that they had been very well behaved.
It's plain that Liliana is nervous in restraints but she'll get more and more used to them again. Sora is perfectly comfortable with her place under me so long as Liliana is as well. But yes, a Cell for Sheena. she said, turning as the slimes got to work.

Moving back to the cell area, the basement had several now, and she simply opened the one next to what was to be Liliana's. Sora's and Liliana's cells were adjacent to eachother but of course Liliana's was empty right now, the pair sharing one for the evening. Directly next to that was to be Sheena's, and with a gesture her name burned into the heavy door. As with the others, a large purple gem served as the locking mechanism. Entirely magical, unpickable. The gem is open now, just place your hand over it and the cell is keyed to you. she said simply, letting Lynette know how to link herself to Sheena's cell so she could work the lock. Once that was done she'd open the door and show the same bed, table, shower, toilet, sink. All of it had been put in perfectly, including the chain rail slot and it's heavy gauge chain and lock. But slow and easy... What were you working on with her back at the sanctuary? she asked curiously, as well as gesturing at Sheena, asking permission to tease her a bit.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah, thank you lady Calista, I appreciate it. Now both of us can open her cell when we need to. At least I'm assuming you have the master key essentially anyway," Lynette said, touching her hand to the gem and beginning to key the thing to her. "Oh it's perfect," Lynette went on to say, once she had the gem keyed to her, and looked inside, smiling at how perfect it was laid out.

"Hmm, well I was really just trying to get her to listen properly and stop back talking me. I don't like being too hard on my pets, but I know sometimes it's a necessity, for them to both respect you, and know their place," Lynette replied when asked what they were doing back in the sanctuary, nodding when Calista reached over to play with Sheena some too, letting her know she could feel free to do so.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hear that Sheena? It's not your place to backtalk. Each time you step out of line it's just like with Kylie, you make Lynette's life harder,
so she makes yours harder in turn. Isn't it just easier to follow her lead?
Calista asked Sheena quietly, slipping behind her and grabbing her hips, her tail curling underneath her before slipping into Sheena's folds, squirming inside her before starting to thrust steadily.
Would you like to go through what it took to get Kylie to listen to Trilla? I remember her Exact training regimen, it was far harder then yours... she pointed out, steadily fucking her with her tail because Sheena was too bound to truly resist.
Her first day she wore shackles, and chains, everywhere,
and Gloves that let Trilla control her hands. She was forced to edge herself with her own fingers for nearly an hour without cumming, while doing the ame to Trilla... When she lost she spent that entire day blindfolded, shackled, and gagged. Do you remember? That was just her very first day. Then it was public use without being able to cum. And then she was passed around during free time between Barakas, and Nanaya and others for regular public use.
After that? She spent almost all her time in those heavy steel restraints,
or in a proper bitchsuit, like the one you saw her in today, unable to speak or even truly move without permission. Lynette can and will do that to you,
but you know she doesn't want to, don't you.
she explained, still continuing to use her with her tail, reaching around to grope her breasts roughly.She couldn't even use the bathroom by herself.
couldn't feed herself, couldn't clean herself. How Helpless do you need to be to finally stop resisting Lynette, and start really listening?
she asked her, forcing her through a powerful orgasm because it was what she wanted, not because it was what Sheena wanted, enjoying listening to the sounds she made while she was gagged.If Lynette asks me to, I'll arrange all the level 1 restraints for you. So try harder this time. she said, still thrusting, refusing to let Sheena come down from her orgasm.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sheena whimpered softly around the gag in her mouth at Calista's whispered words, wriggling a bit as she nodded, looking like she regretted giving Lynette a hard time, at least a little bit. Finally, after a few moments though, Sheena nodded her head slightly in agreement. Frantically, Sheena shook her head when asked if she wanted to go through the same as Kylie did, looking almost downright terrified at the prospect of it. Sheena shook her head more and more as Calista continued to describe what Kylie's first day and whatnot were like, almost crying by the end of it from the looks of it, as she sniffled slightly, just barely noticeable.

Then Sheena squealed around her gag as the tail that had entered her, triggered a climax from her loins, and she arched her back, as Lynette leaned in behind her. "Lady Calista is right, my pet. I don't want to do anything that cruel to you, but... I know that if you aren't a good pet, then I will be forced to resort to more... strenuous measures to get you to listen to me. Now... will you start listening to me more, without back talking? Give me a simple nod for yes," Lynette said in Sheena's other ear after Calista had stopped talking to the young human, with Sheena nodding quickly, taking only a second to do so after Lynette had finished talking. "There we go. See, was that so hard to do, my pet?" Lynette asked after that, where Sheena whimpered softly and gave a tiny shake of her head in response, letting them both know that it was in fact Not that hard to do.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Sheena came, Calista sighed pleasantly while Lynette asked Sheena if it was really that hard, Sheena seeming to agree it wasn't and to stop her constant sass and backtalk as far as Lynette was concerned. Still, Calista wasn't done with her and continued to thrust with her tail, speeding up and reaching down to work her clit firmly. She was quick to force Sheena through another orgasm around her tail, before pulling free and moving back to sit on the bed. Think I could get a tonguing from Sheena, Lynette? I've gotten pretty worked up with Liliana and Sora and could use one, badly. she asked, spreading her thighs to reveal her dripping folds, horny and eager for some release herself, having been holding herself back while she trained the vampiresses this night up until now.
I'd ask for you to fuck me and have her watch but she's blindfolded. It would be fun to have her use her tongue to get me off while she can't see. See if she means what she said about any more backtalk. Calista said, grinning slyly. I mean, we could always stuff her in the Coffin to for a little while, make her crave the taste of cum so she learns to use her mouth properly. It's for Fucking after all.
Like her other slutty holes.
she said, winking at Lynette.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I'm sure we can work something out for that, lady Calista," Lynette replied, smirking a bit as she stood there and looking around for a good spot. "Hmm, let's just use her cell, it's right here, and easy to get into after all," Lynette went on to say, grinning and returning the wink as Calista finished talking, and gently pushing Sheena down onto the bed, and starting to pull the ball gag out of her mouth.

"Now Sheena, if you speak to either one of us, only do so when we give you permission, or when you're answering us, and you'd best reply with a yes mistress, or no mistress to either of us, but in Calista's case use her name as well, mistress Calista," Lynette told Sheena, who nodded after a few moments and awaited her gag to be taken out.

Surprisingly, Sheena remained quiet. It was obvious that she was frightened and didn't want to go through what Kylie had on her first day in the sanctuary, and she waited for Calista to either mount her face, or to be ordered down onto her knees to eat her out. Lynette looked over at Calista and smiled as Sheena sat there patiently, and quietly. "Well lady Calista, would you like to sit on her face, or make her get on her knees subserviently before us to eat you out, hmm?" Lynette asked curiously, putting Sheena in whichever position Calista desired more.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

On her knees I think Lynette, she'll be spending a lot of her time on them. Best to start getting used to it Calista said as Sheena was moved to the bed and ungagged. She was nervous and more afraid of actually landing in Kylie's situation before. Which in the sanctuary had never properly sunk in, hadn't been explained in detail.

Sitting on the bed herself, Calista opened her legs and waited for Sheena to be moved, before curling her tail up through her collar, and putting a hand on her head, guiding her in towards her slick folds, grinding against her lips. Now now, put that tongue to proper use Sheena. she said softly, fingers scratching her scalp through her hair gently even as her grip remained firm, holding her in place between her thighs as she rolled her hips, the taste of her arousal obvious with how wet she actually was, moaning softly as she held Sheena there until she obeyed, or refused.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Indeed, my thoughts exactly," Lynette replied softly, as she took Sheena's gag out and smiled.

As Calista curled her tail up through the loop on Sheena's collar, Sheena gasped and was pulled closer, not resisting as she felt this happening. She was feeling an incredibly urge to talk it was obvious, but Sheena was fighting that urge, desperately doing battle with her inner will. As Sheena was pulled down towards Calista's crotch, her tongue reached out and searched for Calista's clit, inching forward and feeling for whatever she could find. The first thing Sheena's tongue touched, was Calista's taint, and her nose pressed softly against her folds. After a few moments, she raised up, dragging her tongue along the way, all the way up Calista's slit, and across her clit, where she began working it gently.

"That's a good girl, Sheena. Keep going, until lady Calista here desires you to stop. Okay?" Lynette cooed softly to Sheena, who nodded her head slightly in response as she continued licking Calista, eating her out as she slipped her tongue inside of the demoness' slit, and pushing it in as far as she could and swirling it around in a wide clockwise circle, before she pulled out and latched her lips onto Calista's clit and started suckling, hard, but not too hard to cause discomfort.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's hard, staying quiet when you want to talk. That's why it means a lot when you don't. Calista said softly, gasping as she felt Sheena's tongue just a bit too low, before moaning as she felt Sheena slowly drag her tongue up over her folds.

Shivering in pleasure, she relaxed her hand a little and just pet Sheena's head slowly while rolling her hips into her tongue, clenching around her slick muscle as it moved inside her, before gasping and moaning again as her lips slid around her clit and she suckled at her jewel.

Gently sliding her legs around Sheena, she crossed them over Sheena's back, holding her while she continued to move, biting her lower lip as she moaned softly with each pass of her tongue, not speaking, just letting Sheena know how good this felt with her sounds of pleasure and the way she touched her in return, gentle, sweet, affectionate.

Calista had been horny for a long while, and wouldn't take long to push to her first climax, shuddering, before tilting her head back and letting out a strangled little cry of pleasure, but she held Sheena in place, urging her to keep going, wanting more from her at the moment. One more time Sheena. she panted above her softly, grinding her folds against her lips and moaning hungrily.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sheena didn't resist as Calista slipped her legs around her shoulders, while she sat there on her knees, eating Calista out. It was quite good, to say the least, as Sheena was diligently working her folds. "Mmm, that looks like it feels good. Maybe you can make me feel good after you do her, my sweet little pet," Lynette cooed, watching at Sheena as she continued to work Calista.

When Calista came the first time, and told Sheena to go again, Sheena nodded and moaned into Calista's folds as she kept eating her out, her tongue swishing this way and that, as she slurped her juices down. "That's it Sheena, keep going. Show her how good you are at this. I know you can," Lynette cooed softly, petting the back of Sheena's head softly as she kept going.

After barely another minute in, with Sheena not stopping her tongue work, Calista felt another climax slowly approaching. Sheena kept working her, repeatedly swirling her tongue around and licking Calista deeply. "Well lady Calista, is she doing well?" Lynette asked softly, leaning in to kiss Calista on the cheek.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista was moaning steadily as Sheena continued to lap at her folds, her rolling tongue hitting different spots on a regular basis until she found a good rhythm that had the demon shuddering softly in her spot, gasping as she nudged over her clit. She nodded when Lynette asked her if Sheena was doing a good job, before cumming again, clenching up and clinging to Sheena for a moment, before slowly letting go, and slipping back, petting her head. Mmm, Good Girl. she said quietly, stroking her hair. I feel a great deal better. she said, relaxing and sighing pleasantly, turning to Lynette, wondering if the spider woman had managed to think of anything now that she'd had a chance to do that, and Sheena was bound and reined in.
It's a shame you don't have speaking privileges yet, but you'll get them back if you're good I'm sure. Now, What's This Hole For? she asked Sheena, brushing a finger over her lips, slick with Calista's climax.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Sheena brought Calista to her peak, and finished her off for the second time, Calista would see Lynette sighing softly, as she reached down to pet Sheena's head gently. "You hear that sweet one? Lady Calista is giving you so much praise. And yes, in due time, she'll get them back," Lynette replied softly, smiling down at Calista.

"F-For s-sucking dick and e-eating pussy, mistress Calista," Sheena would reply softly, her blindfolded face looking up towards Calista, her cheeks a bit red.

After a few moments, Lynette scratched her chin and hmm'd softly to herself, before she snapped her fingers. "Ah, I got something, I think," Lynette said softly, and looked to Sheena. "Pet, listen up and listen good. We shall pick up where lady Calista left off with Liliana and Sora. I think that would be a good thing to start with. It's simple, easy, and not too strenuous, so therefore you should be able to handle it with ease," Lynette then told Sheena, who gulped slightly and gave a little nod of her head to both Calista and Lynette.

"Good girl. Now you will follow mine, and Calista's orders for the time being, and you will carry out any request that any of those we service tonight might have for you. Unless one of the two of us says otherwise that is. Do you understand?" Lynette said after a Sheena's nod, giving her a little pet on the head, before Sheena nodded again, and Lynette took her leash, and gave a nod to Calista. "Unless you have any better ideas that is, lady Calista. It is quite late already, so I don't want to do anything too much, as I know she is already tired from her work, and to be honest I'm a little tired myself, after the fun at the tavern earlier," she went on to say.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I know this is hard. Good Girl Sheena. Calista said at her answer, leaning down to kiss Sheena gently on the lips, before petting her. When Lynette spoke about her idea, Calista nodded. That's not a bad idea, and yes, it's not stressful at all. But Lynette i've got a lovely training secret for you once we finish. Calista told her, smiling brightly.
Now, remember the rules your Mistress gave you about speaking. Very polite, when asked questions. Calista said softly as Lynette got her ready to move on. You don't need to be nervous, Lynette, your Mistress is right here with you. She wouldn't let anything hurt you. You're safe. Calista told Sheena gently, stretching as she stood up.

You're lucky Lynette. Sheena is beautiful and playful.
She's a strong fighter, a good ranger, a reliable friend. I just miss the little heart shaped tuft she used to have.
Calista said, giggling. Did you enjoy those days Sheena? Trapped in the hive on the breeder wall? Kylie remembers you used to cum often and hard whenever the bees came back in to use you. Calista asked her, though she was grinning Sheena couldn't see her smile through the blindfold.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh? Do tell please. The more I know, the better I'll be able to train her for sure," Lynette replied with a smirk. "Exactly, Sheena. Don't you worry about bumping into anything, I, as your mistress, will let nothing happen to you, and if I believe you'll get hurt from being unable to see, or speak, then I will undo your blindfold and take it off," Lynette told Sheena after a few moments, patting her shoulder.

"Aw, thank you lady Calista. I know I'm a lucky gal to have such a beauty as Sheena. And please, I can fix that simply enough here shortly. I liked it too, after all," Lynette whispered back to Calista with a wink.

"Y-Yes mistress Calista. I... I r-really enjoyed it. S-So much. B-Because Kylie was with me too," Sheena cooed softly, shuddering as she remembered the whole ordeal in the beehive every time Kylie had taken her in there to have fun and whatnot. "I-If you want me to go into the beehive again m-mistress Calista, then I would not complain. K-Kylie's told me many times that I... s-should listen more. I guess... n-now's as good a time as any to learn better," Sheena went on to say, wiggling her ass back and forth deliciously.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm certain if I asked, Kylie would be more then happy to spend an entire day with just you, as a reward for doing well. Calista offered as they walked, grabbing that squirming ass firmly, groping her possessively just to enjoy it while they slowly made their way back up to the Guest House proper.
Certainly Lynette she whispered softly. If a pet is Willful, being Tired makes them much less likely to argue, and more likely to listen and remember. Right now is the perfect time to teach her something like this. Later when she's awake you remind her of the control. she continued, as they moved, teasing Sheena's folds with the tip of her tail gently.