Meet and Fuck Games Community

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

@Meetie, idea is up since last night. I think you have a few hours to send any fixes my way.

Anyways these are the last pictures for Pokemon. On top of that I will also drop the next poll as well.

Will be working the next few days so the next day off I get I will release them. Maybe Monday. Either way I will announce anything that comes up.

Stay groovy you bastards!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I just read "Padme Amidala - Deep Penetration Diplomacy" & it's kinda on the borderline of plagiarism.
I know that MNF has copy other works over years but this one is nearly line by line. Are these still allowed on MNF?

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So I just read "Padme Amidala - Deep Penetration Diplomacy" & it's kinda on the borderline of plagiarism.
I know that MNF has copy other works over years but this one is nearly line by line. Are these still allowed on MNF?
Plagiarism for the movie or for another author?

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^
That

Here's the script for it.
The idea behind this game is based on a comic of the same name about the Queen of Naboo, Padmé Amidala. ( )

This would be her dress, . Keeping the hair style with the golden head piece and well as the golden necklace she wears.

The game opens to Padmé talking to Anakin over her holo device, zoomed showing her upper half and the holo device, they're talking about their date tonight. Ani asks Pad if she is ready for the date, to which she replies with something along the lines of "something's came up, i have some gungan dick-uh, diplomats to tend to, you know how hard they can be!" as she says "hard" the scenes zooms out to show her full body, she is surrounded by Gungans with large, erect dicks. as it zooms out, she pulls her top down, revealing her rather ample boobs. it would look similar to this, ( ).

The first sex scene, which would look similar to this, ( ), involves Pad pleasuring some dicks with her mouth, hands and tits, there would be a thought bubble with her going "feed me those big, juicy cocks!". she is sucking on one dick, with one hand around it, with her other hand on the other dick, the player is able to switch which one she sucks, while a 3rd is fucking her tits. It would go from easy, to medium, to hard. ending with one of them cumming in her mouth.

The second sex scene would look like this, ( ). she would be getting butt fucked by 2 Gungans simultaneously, double anal penetration. it has 4 settings, first being easy, at which she shouts "fill my ass with your meat!", going to medium, then hard and then the 4th, called "pistoning", where one thrusts deep into her ass and when he starts to pull out, the other dick thrusts in, so when one is all the way in, one is all the way out. during this phase she shouts "oh fuck my ass!" they,re given the option then to cum in her ass before moving to the next scene.

The third scene, which looks like this, ( ), involves her getting fucked doggy style. there are again, 3 speed settings. easy, medium and hard with a cum option at the end. Pad has some cum on various parts of her body, some on her face, tits and butt. there is also a gungang jerking in the foreground to the left and a small screen in the bottom right showing the dick going into her ass, the while scene is vied at the same angle as the image though. while she is fucking, she is talking to Ani over her holo device, at easy he calls, asking her if everything is all right, at medium, she replies, "they're working me like an animal here Ani, sorry but you know how HARD foreign relations can be.", at hard he asks, "oh well, maybe tomorrow night then?" and finally at the cum option, the gungan cums in her ass and the one in the foreground shoots some more at her face, while she tells Ani, "i don't know about that, these negotiations could take all week!".

The final scene, which looks like this, ( ), is Ped laying on her back, surrounded by cocks, all cumming on her, the player can aim at her face, each boob, belly and crotch area, with the tip of one cock stuck in her pussy, cum oozing from around the sides of it, out of her pussy. there is also a small image in the top right corner of her looking at the viewer, winking and saying, "Good diplomacy can be a bit messy, but very rewarding!"

the game then cuts to an end scene with options to pick from different scenes to replay.

Actually he's using the said reference images for word to word. Hell even the title is being copied. I hope he at least ask the author's permission to even use it.

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

^
That

Here's the script for it.
The idea behind this game is based on a comic of the same name about the Queen of Naboo, Padmé Amidala. ( )

This would be her dress, . Keeping the hair style with the golden head piece and well as the golden necklace she wears.

The game opens to Padmé talking to Anakin over her holo device, zoomed showing her upper half and the holo device, they're talking about their date tonight. Ani asks Pad if she is ready for the date, to which she replies with something along the lines of "something's came up, i have some gungan dick-uh, diplomats to tend to, you know how hard they can be!" as she says "hard" the scenes zooms out to show her full body, she is surrounded by Gungans with large, erect dicks. as it zooms out, she pulls her top down, revealing her rather ample boobs. it would look similar to this, ( ).

The first sex scene, which would look similar to this, ( ), involves Pad pleasuring some dicks with her mouth, hands and tits, there would be a thought bubble with her going "feed me those big, juicy cocks!". she is sucking on one dick, with one hand around it, with her other hand on the other dick, the player is able to switch which one she sucks, while a 3rd is fucking her tits. It would go from easy, to medium, to hard. ending with one of them cumming in her mouth.

The second sex scene would look like this, ( ). she would be getting butt fucked by 2 Gungans simultaneously, double anal penetration. it has 4 settings, first being easy, at which she shouts "fill my ass with your meat!", going to medium, then hard and then the 4th, called "pistoning", where one thrusts deep into her ass and when he starts to pull out, the other dick thrusts in, so when one is all the way in, one is all the way out. during this phase she shouts "oh fuck my ass!" they,re given the option then to cum in her ass before moving to the next scene.

The third scene, which looks like this, ( ), involves her getting fucked doggy style. there are again, 3 speed settings. easy, medium and hard with a cum option at the end. Pad has some cum on various parts of her body, some on her face, tits and butt. there is also a gungang jerking in the foreground to the left and a small screen in the bottom right showing the dick going into her ass, the while scene is vied at the same angle as the image though. while she is fucking, she is talking to Ani over her holo device, at easy he calls, asking her if everything is all right, at medium, she replies, "they're working me like an animal here Ani, sorry but you know how HARD foreign relations can be.", at hard he asks, "oh well, maybe tomorrow night then?" and finally at the cum option, the gungan cums in her ass and the one in the foreground shoots some more at her face, while she tells Ani, "i don't know about that, these negotiations could take all week!".

The final scene, which looks like this, ( ), is Ped laying on her back, surrounded by cocks, all cumming on her, the player can aim at her face, each boob, belly and crotch area, with the tip of one cock stuck in her pussy, cum oozing from around the sides of it, out of her pussy. there is also a small image in the top right corner of her looking at the viewer, winking and saying, "Good diplomacy can be a bit messy, but very rewarding!"

the game then cuts to an end scene with options to pick from different scenes to replay.

Actually he's using the said reference images for word to word. Hell even the title is being copied. I hope he at least ask the author's permission to even use it.
Not to play devils advocate but I have done the same. Chloes New Job, was almost word for word and scene for scene based from a doujin. I did change a few things around but I am sure most of us have come close to Plagiarism. Sin's Star Wars idea freaked out the whole community because it was almost the entire film line for line.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not to play devils advocate but I have done the same. Chloes New Job, was almost word for word and scene for scene based from a doujin. I did change a few things around but I am sure most of us have come close to Plagiarism. Sin's Star Wars idea freaked out the whole community because it was almost the entire film line for line.
Also see Hitomi Senpai and the first Xmas Pay Rise.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And big titted milf queen is an exact copy of the game sex realms by wetpussygames.
Yes, but that's because Jmoz was the artist on both, I think. MnF basically asked him to recreate his old game with some updates.

I could be wrong on this.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Have a day off on Tuesday so I will make the pictures then.

Stay groovy until then!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wouldn't dislike a game just because the story is from a previous work, but I also doubt I'd take the time to write up someone else's story, or just send the game makers a link and say "make this".

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Been gone for a while, any updates on that Bleach game?

Last edited:

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wouldn't dislike a game just because the story is from a previous work, but I also doubt I'd take the time to write up someone else's story, or just send the game makers a link and say "make this".
Apparently that what Haseo did with his Chloe game, but I don't recall the game being like the doujin he use.

Been gone for a while, any updates on that Bleach game?
That Bleach game is probably the game they're going to release this time around.

Fencer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also see Hitomi Senpai and the first Xmas Pay Rise.
I knew about Hitomi Senpai but not Xmas Pay Rise, someone has a link (or the name of the original work)? :p

That Bleach game is probably the game they're going to release this time around.
Totally forgot that this one still wasn't made yet, been a while since it won the poll. I hope the wait will be worth it :D

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I knew about Hitomi Senpai but not Xmas Pay Rise, someone has a link (or the name of the original work)? :p
The Big Titted Brown Teacher and the Super Hung Student by Penguindou

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here is the winner of the last poll for pictures. The Godmilf by Meetie.

Enjoy the intro!

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here is the winner of the last poll for pictures. The Godmilf by Meetie.

Enjoy the intro!

Good, then I say it right now: The last scene was COMPLETELY from Kosmos, it was not my ( honestly not very inventive) idea^^

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Totally forgot that this one still wasn't made yet, been a while since it won the poll. I hope the wait will be worth it :D
Actually it didn't, but MNF took so long in releasing Konan's defeat that they decided to compensate thatoneguy by just letting him allow to submit any idea to Kosmos directly.