What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ174492] Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~ [UPDATED to v2.1!]

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ174492] Succubus Prison ~House of Lewd Demons~

Okay... I kinda figured out after you posted this post. Please pardon my rudeness...

For fuck sake! Did you even read the title of this topic!? It was written as "WIP - Work in progress", which means it was not completed yet.

More importantly, did you even spend some minutes to read the first post and see the line Translation Information? (Currently the translation covers the entire intro/tutorial as well as the main menu and gallery menu).

The first picture you posted is already in the main game and PASSED the intro/tutorial.

Danmmit! I hate to insult people, but you kinda drive me nut, dude.
I am sorry. I was wrong about that, I didn't read carefully.
And thank you for your work !

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was hoping someone would do this. Hentai Gods bless you.

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really enjoy the games and now THIS came out!
YOROKOBE SHOUNEN!

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't think I could ever want a game in English more than this one. GL on your endeavor.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I forgot and thought this was the same game for a while but this one looks kind of good too.
suspect its just a short VN without any actual gameplay though so maybe wouldn't be too hard to translate?

Reputation score

I forgot and thought this was the same game for a while but this one looks kind of good too.
suspect its just a short VN without any actual gameplay though so maybe wouldn't be too hard to translate?
Dude, If you want something then be a Patron and request it through their patreon page.

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to post an update since some people have been asking me how it's going. A lot of basic things are done like the UI and item names, most of the early game is done, as well as some rooms/areas being almost complete, 8 out of 34 H-scenes are done so far and just a lot of misc dialogue and events.

We're steadily making our way through it and it's going well, in the future I'll update the translation spoiler in the original post with a rough break down of what's done and still to be done.

Although I haven't checked this particular VN, in general VN's are actually more effort to translate most of the time, having no gameplay often means it has far more text to translate which is what takes time. That said if it's something our patrons wanted us to do we would absolutely do a VN and we do have a lot of Succubus fans after announcing Succubus Prison so anything is possible. Although we won't be worrying about what comes next until we're closer to finishing Succubus Prison, suggestions are always welcome!

Last edited:

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hana[E];985792 said:
Although I haven't checked this particular VN, in general VN's are actually more effort to translate most of the time, having no gameplay often means it has far more text to translate which is what takes time. That said if it's something our patrons wanted us to do we would absolutely do a VN and we do have a lot of Succubus fans after announcing Succubus Prison so anything is possible. Although we won't be worrying about what comes next until we're closer to finishing Succubus Prison, suggestions are always welcome!
As someone who's played it, I can confirm it's a rather short VN (2-3 hours long) with no gameplay, only text. Also good work on Succubus Prison!

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As someone who's played it, I can confirm it's a rather short VN (2-3 hours long) with no gameplay, only text. Also good work on Succubus Prison!

2-3 hours Visual novel = 20 Hour RPGMaker game.

Visual Novels are a living hell to translate.

Succubus Prison looks really nice and I'll be supporting you on Patreon too.
The last 2 games honestly didn't really interest me but since this game is awesome and apparently you consider asking Patreons what to translate next so I'll be supporting you now.

Would be really cool if you could ask Patreons for Ideas and then do a poll after you have several recommendations.

As far as I know you could get way more people supporting you if you translate Games that are popular and people want to play. Of course you are doing all the work so you should translate what you like but it might suprise you how many people you could attract if you would consider recommendations.

Games like 二つの剣の物語 by circle enuemu ( )
are still untranslated even though that game in particular is one of the best RPGMaker games I have ever played. Far better than Sacred Eyes which was extremely popular too. I alone would probably donate a full game Price (40-60 $) for a translation like that.

Anyway keep up the good work, thanks and good luck.

OP
Hana[E]

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Succubus Prison looks really nice and I'll be supporting you on Patreon too.
The last 2 games honestly didn't really interest me but since this game is awesome and apparently you consider asking Patreons what to translate next so I'll be supporting you now.

Would be really cool if you could ask Patreons for Ideas and then do a poll after you have several recommendations.

As far as I know you could get way more people supporting you if you translate Games that are popular and people want to play. Of course you are doing all the work so you should translate what you like but it might suprise you how many people you could attract if you would consider recommendations.

Games like 二つの剣の物語 by circle enuemu ( )
are still untranslated even though that game in particular is one of the best RPGMaker games I have ever played. Far better than Sacred Eyes which was extremely popular too. I alone would probably donate a full game Price (40-60 $) for a translation like that.

Anyway keep up the good work, thanks and good luck.
What you suggested is basically exactly how we plan to do it going forward, take suggestions -> put it to a patron vote, we'll most likely throw our own suggestions into the pool too but ultimately it'll be up to everyone, whatever they want to see done next.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gotta say that even the translation so far adds so much to the suspense of the game. Thanks for all you're doing.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not to mention if the player actually skip it and only see the H scene ...
feels like your work don't get appreciated ...
(while in RPG, you need to read quite carefully what to do, thus the translation become precious) ;)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not to mention if the player actually skip it and only see the H scene ...
feels like your work don't get appreciated ...
(while in RPG, you need to read quite carefully what to do, thus the translation become precious) ;)
It's funny because I usually end up skipping the H scenes, there's only so much variation you can have to "penis moves back and forth in vagina" before it all becomes a bit stale. Context is ultimately more important.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's funny because I usually end up skipping the H scenes, there's only so much variation you can have to "penis moves back and forth in vagina" before it all becomes a bit stale. Context is ultimately more important.
if only most gamer think like you ... which unfortunately not ...
do you know how much gamer ask "100% save" for VN ?
let just say A LOT to the point there's site which provide all this save ...
like sagaoz.net/savedata/ ...
not only they fast forward the dialogue ...
they totally don't see it at all ... :(

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if only most gamer think like you ... which unfortunately not ...
do you know how much gamer ask "100% save" for VN ?
let just say A LOT to the point there's site which provide all this save ...
like sagaoz.net/savedata/ ...
not only they fast forward the dialogue ...
they totally don't see it at all ... :(
It's indeed rare for people to actually enjoy the game, but there are some out there. A lot of the time when someone can't understand what it is they are supposed to be doing/there's no context to the scene sexual or otherwise like Censuur said, they tend to just skip it. It becomes very cut and dry, right? It's why I appreciate translators and translations for games such as this. There's a lot more to take away from it, it becomes an actual game and less of a "Let's see how I can bumble unto a sex scene" sort of deal.
Seriously mad props to the people who put the time and energy into doing this sort of thing. I infinitely appreciate it.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That pretty much makes you just as bad as the people who skip to get to the H-scenes.

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That pretty much makes you just as bad as the people who skip to get to the H-scenes.
To be fair, Wolf RPG titles aren't readable at all if you don't have Japanese as your default non-unicode character set. The text isn't even in Japanese then, it's just random symbols.

+Rep for translating this.

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much for all you're doing.

Tadashi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Glad to see someone is working on this. Thank you guys and good luck.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just curious since the main page is blocked, what's the translation progress? Several months/years from now?