What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

I can finally have my four little heavenly kings, promestein, chrome, Luka, and Illya all on the same team, and also four more of my choice.

It's as if I am being taken to nirvana on the back of a cloudgirl.
You are saying that four is enough for your choice? lol

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Luka's mother scares me.... you know i haven't seen many new xelvy creatures that truly scares me i really need to know how xelvy its gonna get.

Zlymo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Luka's mother scares me.... you know i haven't seen many new xelvy creatures that truly scares me i really need to know how xelvy its gonna get.
Xelvy is currently one of the main artists of the game so there will be more of his work I'm sure. On the preview pictures you can see the personification of "the mist" that he made in one of his own books before that somehow made it into the game. I don't mind his creatures cause he is a great artist and does what he does best: create creatures that are terrifying but cute. But I guess thats just me :)

But anyway I'm super hyped for this game and I cannot wait to play it!

Last edited:

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh yeah btw Setouchi drew some leisure arts to promote on the game
I'm liking his style more and more now

must say one of MGQ's best choice starting from the first series

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I came by here earlier today to make a post and see if anyone wanted to rescue the translation project from its long stall. Then I saw that this week it already had been. :)

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man I never thought I'd see this picked up again, I'm so happy.

Hmm I know this is a really odd question since the first game has been out for quite sometime. But would having only played the very first game, would you say it's better to go back and play through the games in order or can I simply jump in with any of them? Also should I pick up the official releases or stick to the fan translations?:eek:

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm I know this is a really odd question since the first game has been out for quite sometime. But would having only played the very first game, would you say it's better to go back and play through the games in order or can I simply jump in with any of them? Also should I pick up the official releases or stick to the fan translations?:eek:
Paradox assumes you played through the original trilogy and has plenty of references so it is best to play the other three first.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Of course it's better to play through the entire original trilogy using Rogue's translation, before going to Paradox. A lot of stuff in Paradox assumes that you played and have knowledge of the original trilogy.

You 'should' absolutely buy the game to support the circle, if you can. Whether you buy it or pirate it shouldn't affect you "sticking to fan translations" because there are no official translations. The only way you're going to understand what is going on is by knowing Japanese, using the Rogue/Dargoth translations, or by being Sherlock Holmes on cocaine.

Also just so you know, Paradox's . It's just some sidestuff and H-Scenes that are still in Japanese. You can easily get through the game with a full understanding of what is happening using Dargoth's Paradox translation.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2nd season (mid story) wil be released in late June 2017 ...
(have high expectation in here, the art look sharper and have more detail, also attack animation in fight get refined a lot, hoping for xxx animation too if available, moreover the length and size of the game might reach 1.5x times compared the 1st season / Paradox)

it seems the translator get stalled a bit ...
I tried to continue some ...
- Translating "Milking" attack (55%)
(I mod a bit so the chance for this attack is 100% success, sue me for having lactation fetish in H genre):p

Last edited:

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you didn't pay attention to anything serious happening, thats godawful storytelling.
I completely disagree. From my perspective the whole game was designed with this in mind and it's really clever and imaginative. But I guess you can't accept the fact someone has a different opinion from yours on the internet.
Please do proceed to tell me how your opinion is superior.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I completely disagree. From my perspective the whole game was designed with this in mind and it's really clever and imaginative. But I guess you can't accept the fact someone has a different opinion from yours on the internet.
Please do proceed to tell me how your opinion is superior.
I don't think the story is bad ...
and it actually makes sense if you tied all event from one story to another (in most event) ... and yeah, I already play until the end (with reading story carefully as appreciation for translator), now restarting at last point and try to gather all item, and monmusu all around the game (while translating tidbits here and there ... won't be a lot tough)

that different world thing feels like "multiverse" in DC story version, where all other verse need to follow what 1st world, main world history will be ... the more deviation, the worse paradox will be, and eventually will destroy the world ... variation of world appear in a lot matter, past, present, future, and even just TOTALLY DIFFERENT one ...

kinda surprising tough since this circle usually don't make such serious and twisted / complex story before ...

Last edited:

Svetson

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cute girls, cute girls for days!
I mean if we're talking Japanese RPG let alone an erotic doujin one about trying to survive in sexual combat with them (Only Japan could invent a battle system and sub-genre like battlefuck) if that somehow weren't the case than something obviously went horribly horribly wrong. I actually had no idea this was due out this soon. I guess TTR must have found crowd funding and and/or a really dedicated staff somewhere. Luka looks like he's getting positively destroyed in those teaser images and the art quality and overall design definitely seems to have been going up ever since Part 3 of the original game which essentially contained all of my favorite battles, particularly the Angel and Succubi ones. It's hard to describe here but all the pics and battle teasers just look...hotter somehow. Like less body horror and more just....hot which the game really had a problem with at times. I assume there's still some of the "NOPENOPENOPENOPE!" stuff in there but I'll cross that bridge when the time comes.

Did I see a reference to that Kemono Friends trend in the teaser vid their incidentally. If so that must have literally just been added within the last couple months as despite how it seems that's a relatively fresh one. One last thing I'd like to say is from what I've noticed Dargoth seems pretty committed to his translation projects so I would expect results possibly as early as December or Early next year depending on just how much content is actually in this chapter. Normally people start these projects and then just kind of quit at random but when you get a group that seems passionate about a project...like I was amazed at how quickly Rogue got the patch out for Part 3 (I swear he got it out in like a couple months) of the original game and considering they're working on this together.....

Last edited:

lavos

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One last thing I'd like to say is from what I've noticed Dargoth seems pretty committed to his translation projects so I would expect results possibly as early as December or Early next year depending on just how much content is actually in this chapter. Normally people start these projects and then just kind of quit at random but when you get a group that seems passionate about a project...like I was amazed at how quickly Rogue got the patch out for Part 3 (I swear he got it out in like a couple months) of the original game and considering they're working on this together.....
Parts 1,2 and 3 of the original trilogy took 4,5 and 7 months respectively. Paradox Part 1 is bigger than them all together and Part 2 is supposed to be even bigger than that.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone help translating battle dialogue "Talk" part ?
(like when monmusu ask question or asking item) this part almost 70% more done, and only Desert ruin, and the leftover enemy arc haven't get translated ...
I'll tried to combine my work latter so all fighting scene in this game might be completed soon ...

complete all milking talk ...

now tried to find stealing pansu dialogue ... :p

can't find "stealing pansu" dialogue ...
can someone point what number in Common Event it is ?

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nevermind, I'll do the "Talk" translation myself, there's a lot but at least 70% or more already translated ...
1125 to 1147
1125 (Dadame) ... DONE ... Continuing ...
1126 (Lizard Thief) ... DONE ... Continuing ...
*there's dialogue info about Speed Beast can produce "Seed" ... but I don't think this feature appear in game, so I just leave this one as raw until confirmed ...
1127 (Lizard Thief/there are 2 LT) ... 45% ... Continuing Now ...

Note :
24 or so left ...
Continuing tomorrow ... or tonight ... or now ... or whatever ...

Last edited:

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Another blog update. Just a little Q&A. June 23rd is still the target date.

In short:
-About the recommended system specifications.
>The DLsite product page states that 8GBs of RAM is recommended. Despite this they believe it should run just fine with 4GB. 2GBs or less may be pushing it, however.
(Regardless of how much RAM you have my personal recommendation is that you backup your saves regularly. After the memory bug that wiped saves last time I wouldn't take any chances.)

-About the transfer of the previous chapter's save data.
>A topic that has apparently attracted the most concern from people. The answer? Saves can be transferred by simply moving/copying the save folder from the first chapter to the second, just as many people did with the trial version of chapter 1 to the full game. So essentially like most other RPGmaker games out there.
They haven't encountered any problems with this during test play and he asks that people not be led astray by rumors that might cause them undue worry.

-About companions with multiple forms.
>There are several characters with different forms. One example being Sara, who has a human and monster form. You can switch these characters forms by speaking to them in the pocket castle. Depending on the character you might have to complete an event before they can change forms. Depending on the form their basic stats, unique skills, appearance and dialogue can change. Stuff that accrues experience such as level, job, and races remain the same between forms.

-About difficulty levels.
>Difficulty level choices will be the same as they were in chapter 1 (Normal, Very Easy, HELL, etc.)

Last edited:

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just curious.

Is is possible for Dargoth to send the English patch save file for Totoro to test?

If it can load and without problem, should be fine, I guess.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

-About companions with multiple forms.
>There are several characters with different forms. One example being Sara, who has a human and monster form. You can switch these characters forms by speaking to them in the pocket castle. Depending on the character you might have to complete an event before they can change forms. Depending on the form their basic stats, unique skills, appearance and dialogue can change. Stuff that gains experience such as level, job, and races remain the same between forms.
Please let me turn the imp trio into tall succubus women.
less joking now this is amazing news.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-About difficulty levels.
>Difficulty level choices will be the same as they were in chapter 1 (Normal, Very Easy, HELL, etc.)
They also mention that they balanced out the first part when you go to the
slime mountain with Luka alone.
Since it was next to impossible on HELL Difficulty.