What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

It was a joke, you don't have to explain things to me like I'm 7 years old.

Just loudly wondering what's next on our event plate this Tuesday is all, considering Nordland broke the chain of telling us here pre-emptively.
I know, but i just wanted to say it anyways.

If you think about it it should be a IC, Sera or Pipin for sure, then some revival could show its face (probably Len) and then another farm unit (Kanon or Reanbell). Is not really hard to predict, then again we still have Anna and Eliza so those two events could show their oldly mug. If is and IC i hope its Sera since i'm low on SC at the moment and Pipin is a unit that has to be min-cost by all means.

Also in the past few weeks there has been times when Norland hasn't been able to inform us, although it might be good to have a headstart is not really important.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"The year 2000 will bring the end of the world" "We're all going to die"

"It was just a joke guys i wasn't serious tho"

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Jesus Christ that gold o_O

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

also managed to beat dwarfs and giants.

was only a 1* tho. i leaked 2 gobs

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission "Threat of the Dark Knights" ends
- The Urgent Mission
 "The Feng Shui Master and the Crimson Cult" begins

Other Changes
- Added "New Prince Support Pack" in shop
 You can purchase it only once with 1400 points.
 <detail>
  ・Royal Guard Alicia (Start level 40)
  ・14 Sacred Crystals
  ・200 Demon Crystals
  ・30 Diamonds
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

Dang, Sera continuing to sit on the back bench. Well Pippin is a bit more of a priority unit compared to her, so pretty neat she's coming. Though I have Marr and while Pippin does buff Feng Shui users I wonder if I really need 2 (5% atk and 20% increased skill duration is pretty neat tho...), Alt could definitely use her. And a Prince Support Pack, interesting.

Wait a minute...Alicia, isn't that Anna's sister or something and the girl who's now on DMM's start screen....I really want the new UI, especially the new combination screen where you can see exactly what level you'll stop on.

Edit:
Oh, she's Anna's cousin. Hrm, $14s for and 14 SCs (the DC and Diamonds are a bit negligible)....I kinda want her even though I'm likely not going to even use her.

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's about time there is finally an item collection event that I'm willing to spend SCs to get the full collection amounts. Nagi was fine and all but if not for the bugged last map I would not have bothered collecting 1500 items.

For Pippin, I will be willing to spend as many SC as it takes to get to 1500. It's probably too much to hope for bugged maps again but we shall see.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's nice to see that guard unit come over at a comparable price to DMM, certainly nicer than the price gouging nutaku owned games have done recently. It's honestly really great value and the unit itself is pretty decent from what I understand. Additionally this is being made available significantly earlier than on the DMM side.

I might buy her purely out of the fact I'm impressed at her being ported to english so fast and at a reasonable price.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm now reminded since she's Anna's cousin, Anna will be even more of a lazy ass when Alicia comes....someday Anna's event will come, but until that day I'll just keep waiting. Well, she'll still be lazy even when she comes, as her cousin actually fights, while Anna herself just sits around being the Prince's personal dancer. But she'll still finally participate at least, dang it.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need to buy that as it looks like such good value, Alicia will just be a bonus.
I have zero need for another feng shui right now even if Pippin does buff them so I won't be spending SC here.

Just as a reminder to how strong Pippin is, her base attack is 320 (buffed is 336) versus the gold Kriles 323, Pippin does have 576 health and 22 defence over Krile if you want her to take hits.
As for skills, Pippin does 740 to 2 allys without any buffs but her own, Krile does 550 to 3 allys without any buffs. Both last for 30 seconds and get a recast of 40 seconds with just Pippin buffed, however when SAW comes Pippin gets nothing useful while Krile does.

All in all just go with the feng shui you get first, unless you get one of the gacha plats+, they're outright better than both of these.

Xion

Reputation score

So Pipin, damn my prediction was too on the spot, who would have though xD
If my math is correct (an is most likelty) i'm gonna be at least 10 SC short for her.

0nymous

Reputation score

I wanted to immediately throw a shitfit saying Nutaku is selling units DMM gets for free, but Alicia was for purchase as well on DMM.
Strange.
Where's my fucking Anna adventure before we jump to her relatives though?

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alicia when maxed and activated is about as strong as AW Prince with skill active, just no immunity but no paralysis.

Xion

Reputation score

Well i manage to min cost Yurina and take her skill up 8/10. For a sec there i thought i wouldn't make it. I know she isn't gonna be use much in y team but i'll aw her in due time waste or not, after all i did aw Sabine after already having aw Charlotte.

Reputation score

All in all just go with the feng shui you get first, unless you get one of the gacha plats+, they're outright better than both of these.
what if you have both plat feng shuis? which one is better?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what if you have both plat feng shuis? which one is better?
Marr gets so much more range and a skill that heals all in range that she's the best plat by far, if you're in no rush to level the stronger one then Mia is more useful by giving 15% gold buff.

kleem

Reputation score

Aw I was expecting Pippin after Serra so i can build up more SC,but I guess I'll buy this package anyway and use that to max her.

Pippin has been on DMM team since her release,and I find her cute,though I have Mia so I guess I'll use both.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I've just had really good luck, or if the developers buffed Yurina's drop rate as a "sorry it took so long for us to get you her, enjoy your almost guaranteed drops". I haven't spent any SC on stamina refills for her, since her use will be very limited, and have min cost and got her to 9/10 skill.

As someone who has Marr, and opted to get her skill to 5/5 with rainbow fairies, I can't see Pippin being much use to me. I don't see adding 5 seconds to Marr's skill being game breaking.

Last edited: