What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Best thing to do is to download DX extract yourself and then extract (export) the Data.wolf folder. Once done, a data folder will appear. Paste the contents of the translation into this folder and overwrite. Then, delete the data.wolf folder. Done

Last edited:

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [excessm][RJ176518] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster

Some nice looking flowers i saw when i was walking read the text file to find out pm me if your getting problems.
Thanks you so much, it worked for me.

First time I using your Patcher but it not work, then I use DXExtract to obtain BasicData folder, then Paste your BasicData into my BasicData, it's work

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mmm so the extractor i added didn't work? it work fine when i tested it befor well all that really matter is that you got it working in the end. There was one thing i wanted to fix befor but i forgot where that text line was at its only when you get the massage about the work shop some of the words are cut off, Since i forgot witch event it is, Ill have to look at everything again just to fix that there also some quest text that are kinda off screen also but i think its because the english names are to long, Ill fix all that and do the rest that still not translated later since i been doing this for like 4 days straight. I would really love to google translate the succubus prison imma house game but none of my extractor works since it does not have a data.wolf like this game maybe its made with a newer ver of wolf editor i dont know.

Seleas

Reputation score

I'm having a problem. I've previously beat the game, but my current play through I am stuck at level 39, and am unable to gain experience and level up. Does anyone know any items or menu settings that can cause this? I can't read Japanese, nor do I have the language installed on my computer.

*edit* After patching in the translation, I have the Tribulation headband equipped... No XP gain. Why is this item in here?

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*edit* After patching in the translation, I have the Tribulation headband equipped... No XP gain. Why is this item in here?
because sometimes you don't want to be above a certain level for challenge reasons (though there are also missions that reset your level to 1 at any time)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for my translation if there any text off screen besides the unlock the workshop text and some quest details when your looking at the quests in town tell me where so i can fix that also tell me if i miss some text by mistake fill free to pm with text that will make anything i translated so far better and example would be the level reset quest i didint really tried and make the full event sound better i did with some of the small lines its mostly for the bigger lines that i took what ever google said it was and pasted that. if you are going to pm me with text that would make some lines sound better make sure you tell me where that line goes an example would be like this information npc named what ever and then tell me how it should sound like, you dont really have to do that since once i do finish everything i didint do or finished il look over everything and make the text better anyway if i can get where they trying to say if there a site that can fix sentences and make them sound better tell me about it.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

mmm so the extractor i added didn't work?
For me it was pretty wonky.
The extractor worked, but I couldn't remove or add anything to the rar-file, because it complained that the file is broken.

When I extract all the stuff replace the folder, .rar it up again and rename it to a .wolf-file it works. Once. I can boot up and play the game once and then I contantly get the errormessage about missing BasicData\Game.dat

EDIT: Oh I see. You don't need to repack into a wolf-file. That makes it much easier then.

On another note excessm finally added something non-food related on his Twitter. Looks like some sort of mockup turnbased RPG picture.
At least I hope it's just a mockup. I'd hate if he would go in that direction, considering there are already plenty enough of turnbased RPGs but barely any decent action games.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

for my translation if there any text off screen besides the unlock the workshop text and some quest details when your looking at the quests in town tell me where so i can fix that also tell me if i miss some text by mistake fill free to pm with text that will make anything i translated so far better and example would be the level reset quest i didint really tried and make the full event sound better i did with some of the small lines its mostly for the bigger lines that i took what ever google said it was and pasted that. if you are going to pm me with text that would make some lines sound better make sure you tell me where that line goes an example would be like this information npc named what ever and then tell me how it should sound like, you dont really have to do that since once i do finish everything i didint do or finished il look over everything and make the text better anyway if i can get where they trying to say if there a site that can fix sentences and make them sound better tell me about it.
On the save and load menus, the file numbers overlap the play time.

And the grammar is butchered everywhere but I'm not actually complaining. It's still better than the old moonrunes and it gets the message across. Plus, I can now tell things apart so it's better overall.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For me it was pretty wonky.
The extractor worked, but I couldn't remove or add anything to the rar-file, because it complained that the file is broken.

When I extract all the stuff replace the folder, .rar it up again and rename it to a .wolf-file it works. Once. I can boot up and play the game once and then I contantly get the errormessage about missing BasicData\Game.dat

EDIT: Oh I see. You don't need to repack into a wolf-file. That makes it much easier then.

On another note excessm finally added something non-food related on his Twitter. Looks like some sort of mockup turnbased RPG picture.
At least I hope it's just a mockup. I'd hate if he would go in that direction, considering there are already plenty enough of turnbased RPGs but barely any decent action games.
The instructions in the readme were hard to follow. The first time around I made the mistake of extracting everything into the main folder instead of its own folder.

So basically, follow the instructions until it tells you to unzip the Wolf folder and make sure to "extract to folder" rather than "extract here." Also, you can rename data.wolf to something else (ex. dataOLD.wolf) if you don't want to delete it.

michalt26

Reputation score

Thanks for the machine english patch! I can actually read the tutorial and know what I'm doing now :D yah, the instructions could be worded a little better, but it's all good. I just didn't know that all the files had to go into a folder called data in the main game root directory.

subjectalpha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really wish the rest of his works had english translations. Even that one little RPG thing he did... a bunch of battlefuck scenes or something. Its name slips my mind. Though I LOVED Kariyume and One Syota.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I really wish the rest of his works had english translations. Even that one little RPG thing he did... a bunch of battlefuck scenes or something. Its name slips my mind. Though I LOVED Kariyume and One Syota.
One Syota is easier in some ways to translate since all the dialog is in the html files. someone could translate them, then someone who knows who know fighter maker can add it in the proper places

I applied the patch and put the whole thing here. The password is patched flowers.
I said this before I'll say it again
"Brandy Stucco" should be "Brandistock"
"Gizalum" should be "Giserne"
"Makuela" should be "Makhaira"
"Katana" should be "Zanbato"
these are just the ones I have on me at the moment other weapons I collect so far seem fine.

Last edited:

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Loving the translation so far, Golden. I was super excited to see some of the starter enemies having translated taunts as well :D

I just used the "Flowers" link so I don't know where or how you're adding your translation. If I did, I could offset some of the legwork with machine translations.

Thanks for the work regardless :3

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I noticed from the gallery some enemies have attacks that only trigger if they are both in. Is there a list of attacks like that?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

What items do you need to equip to do the 100000 damage mission?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

IIRC, one way I used to get through the 100k damage in one hit mission involved the fire gauntlets and a poison-inflicting high-speed weapon. Stack as many chains as possible with a high-speed weapon, inflict the poison ailment, then swap to the fire gauntlets, charge up, and do a charge attack counter.

Accessory-wise, then pretty much everything that boosts attack power, charge attack power and damage dealt should be used. Defense doesn't matter, so put on the glassest setup you have access to.

There's other ways, of course, like stacking multiple charge attack power boosters on a weapon with naturally sky-high offense (like most magical staves). The buff items that increase damage dealt can also be used for that extra oomph.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a Cannon you can get from one of the missions as well that I think has the highest damage available (1300 damage, think it even beats the sand weapons), I just used that + the 100% damage boost item you can buy from the hidden snow village (Sengyou Claret) + Counter super hit.

I also tried using the x2 hit counter modifier and +bonus damage on hit accessories along with a high speed weapon as well and it wasn't nearly as good as just using straight damage boosting accessories + the damage boost item. So those accessories seem pretty underwhelming when you can kill anything in under 30 seconds anyways.

Edit: After testing the 50k one, I remembered that I acquired a passive that increases my damage after I beat an enemy, it's actually a massive boost. So all my damage tests after I'd already beaten it are pointless...lol. The 100k one probably requires you to have Black Suit, Love Pendant, Crown of Thunder, and Bracelet of Overpower and use the Flame Gauntlets + Poison mentioned. I think the Cannon's crit might be less. Wow that passive makes testing anything impossible, rip. There are a lot of OP passives late game.

Last edited:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eheh. Considering I do that kinda damage with every hit nowadays it's kinda embarrassing to see this conversation. Then again, I wouldn't expect people to de-level and re-level after getting the stat boosting accessories just to finish that mission.

Honestly, I forget what exactly I did on my first trek up to level 99 but I think I used some kinda black spear, I guess? I did a fully charged counter attack, for what it's worth.

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I should note that your combo meter also determines how much damage you do; a higher combo does more damage. So you can just flail on the girl for most of the round (hitting the counter so she can't hurt you) with a quick weapon, build up the meter to full, then switch over to the cannon to finish things.