What's new

Roundscape: Adorevia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keruda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Roundscape: Adorevia

Does anyone have full save Female H yet?

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have full save Female H yet?
Have have posted my female save to this thread, but since only 2 gallery works you will miss lot of h-scenes unless you play game you self.

Keruda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have have posted my female save to this thread, but since only 2 gallery works you will miss lot of h-scenes unless you play game you self.
Yes i did. But some weird reason, I can't get horse screen from Meredith. Cor is like -100.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes i did. But some weird reason, I can't get horse screen from Meredith. Cor is like -100.
Savefile won't help you that is one of scenes that aren't in gallery.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How hard can it be to fix the gallery? Only earning more and more money by delaying the whole story could explain that. Luckily those are just wild guesses...oh wait.

All i can say is to stop any possible support to this guys until everything is delivered. I've seen quite the shit if it comes to patreon or kickstarter but this takes the cake.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game's story is finished though...

For the most part they're only fixing some things, adding a few things left, like the pregnancy system, and Adorevia is finished, they've started working on a new project already.

As long as they don't pull another engine switch like they did with Adorevia, the new project should be promising, also, I sincerely hope they hire a writer, they suck at writing a story, big time.

On other news the forum broke a few days ago (a bad case of bots, I think), so all the store/Offteabtr backers cannot get or update the game until they fix that.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sooooo.... does this game have 32 and 64 bit versions? When I go to run it, the executable tells me I've got the wrong version. Even if I did, the 32 bit should be able to run on my 64 bit OS. Thinking it's just a fake dl.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tried latest version sad to say but still no gallery fix so for loongtime players still can't repat all scenes.
Some of new scenes are nice, i liked kately beastiality scene.
Found bug too, gangbang cave scene with atoms (and yours lol) childer as female will no end last picture stays in screen for ever.
Ending is till broken too, to my knowladge only version that you can finish game is still 2.0

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i got a type error it said couldn't load map during the celebration in Xas while the king debates whether to let you into the reliquary anyone else get that error if not i hope it gets sorted otherwise i can't finish my game :)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh this thing's full of fucking bugs, I had to go in and fix the goddamn scripts just so I could open up the menu.

Because lazy coding "I can't remember how many {[;('s I put in so I'll just put }]; ) at the end and hope it works durrrrr". Plays like shit to boot, constantly crashes , hangs, and even crashes your browser.

People need to stop trying to do so much crazy shit with RPGMaker, it wasn't made to support 30 thousand scripts.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Oh this thing's full of fucking bugs, I had to go in and fix the goddamn scripts just so I could open up the menu.

Because lazy coding "I can't remember how many {[;('s I put in so I'll just put }]; ) at the end and hope it works durrrrr". Plays like shit to boot, constantly crashes , hangs, and even crashes your browser.

People need to stop trying to do so much crazy shit with RPGMaker, it wasn't made to support 30 thousand scripts.
Could it be the dev team isn't skilled enough to remain order in the script area? Sometimes i think they either lack common skills or are just lazy as fuck with the testing sessions before releasing their builds....

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Or 3) They just don't care.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save for 2.3 female? The most recent one in this thread doesn't work.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Boom! Throw this in the game's directory and run it, targeting the game directory. Once it's done you just navigate to output picture folder.

Alternatively you can just pull out the game's system.json file for it's key and the pictures then decrypt, but it's a pain for me to describe so I wont.

Wouldn't have resorted to this but broken gallery is un-fucking-acceptable.

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Boom! Throw this in the game's directory and run it, targeting the game directory. Once it's done you just navigate to output picture folder.

Alternatively you can just pull out the game's system.json file for it's key and the pictures then decrypt, but it's a pain for me to describe so I wont.

Wouldn't have resorted to this but broken gallery is un-fucking-acceptable.
i did that and now i just have a bunch of rpgmvp files and not sure how to view said pics sorry if its a noobish question just never done it this way before

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You didn't do it right then. When done correctly it'll churn out things with extensions other than rpgmvp. If you're trying to get just the pictures you basically have to make a mirror of the game's directories with only the files you want decrypted and the .json file in it. Just decrypt the whole thing, I'm not writing a step by step guide.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You know a dev team sucks ass if the fucking community (no offense, you're great guys) has to fix their shit. I couldn't watch myself in a mirror anymore if i would charge money and work that sloppy, honestly.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I posted on their forums before they made them private about bugs and it doesn't seem like anyone is doing anything about how you are put into a tile that you can't move from after a real time event at which our controls are removed.

stratosfear

Reputation score

Alright well I put down replaying the game for a bit and came back. Well I know I had to do Ruksana's ritual quest but it isn't showing up in the Quest Journal. I have the horse jizz and the Axe. I believe I am missing a shield but forgot where she said it was. Anyone able to help remind me?

Status
Not open for further replies.