RPG Shota [Nergal's Nest]Urban Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Nergal's Nest]Urban Demons

bump for answer

Edit* Yep it is a bug, but it's avoidable. I accidentally set the help message to on and lost the access to the items menu. You just need to turn it off again and the menu is back lol...

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Beta 0.5 public is up on Patreon

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Nope, it's still bugged

zxrider665

Reputation score

I can't take a photo of mom through a Peephole Is this a Bug ?
If it is,that's mean we have to wait for the next build:(

Budokai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After getting the BJ from Kaylee game crashed, just to let you know

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can you do anything with the clean towel when your mom takes a shower?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Nope, maybe gain purity/corruption depending on the color when you choose to give it or peek at her.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Cloud someone post full save for new version?

Noce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far so good.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wonder if everything is alright the art trello has not moved almost at all this month,development progress seems super slow lately.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hello! I haven't posted on this thread before but I've got a question I was hoping someone could help me with.
I downloaded the newest version of the public release, 0.5 fixed. On the patreon they say that the mother sleeping image crashes the game and that is correct, they gave a brief guide on how to fix it

"However you can manually fix it, by extracting the game and renaming the sleeping pic in the "Graphics/Gallery" folder to "MomSleepingPic"."

However when I extracted the game the only folders are Audio, Help, and System. None of which contain the Graphics/Gallery folder. If anyone could help me locate these files so I can fix them it would be a huge help. Thanks!

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You need to unpack the Game.rgss3a with a 3rd party program. Then you'll have the images in a folder you can rename.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello! I haven't posted on this thread before but I've got a question I was hoping someone could help me with.
I downloaded the newest version of the public release, 0.5 fixed. On the patreon they say that the mother sleeping image crashes the game and that is correct, they gave a brief guide on how to fix it

"However you can manually fix it, by extracting the game and renaming the sleeping pic in the "Graphics/Gallery" folder to "MomSleepingPic"."

However when I extracted the game the only folders are Audio, Help, and System. None of which contain the Graphics/Gallery folder. If anyone could help me locate these files so I can fix them it would be a huge help. Thanks!

Attachments

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just be careful doing this. It completely fucks up the resolution. I tried manually fixing it, but as I said...
It's almost if the resolution script doesn't load. The title image bloats off the screen and everything is 1.5 times bigger than it should be.

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So after I extract it and change the picture name, how do I turn it back into a playable game? Currently it is just an extract folder

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Linked program should let you repack the folder into a .rgss file. Or you can try to start the .exe with the folder around (and not the .rgss), might work. Otherwise, :confused:

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

^ Linked program should let you repack the folder into a .rgss file. Or you can try to start the .exe with the folder around (and not the .rgss), might work. Otherwise, :confused:
Sorry to be a bother, I'm just having trouble with this. So the linked program can only open rpg maker encrypted files but I can't edit them until I extract them, so how do I get the program to open the folder?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry to be a bother, I'm just having trouble with this. So the linked program can only open rpg maker encrypted files but I can't edit them until I extract them, so how do I get the program to open the folder?
extract the files, make your edits, put the folders back into the main directory, delete the rgss3a file

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or if you really want to repack it into an rgss3a file, you'll have to repack the entire game first:
1: From the linked program, click "Create Game.rvproj2"
2: Delete the rgss3a file
3: Copy the "Data" and "Graphics" folders from the "Extract" folder and place them into the base directory
4: Delete the "Extract" folder
5: Use the project file to open the game's files
6: File -> Compress (make sure "Create Encrypted Archive" is ticked)
7: Click the "Compress" button, or whatever it's called

This will result in the whole game being packed up.
Just run the resulting self-extractor and you'll see that it's recreated the rgss3a file from the available folders.

Caveat: As I've said earlier, I don't reccommend doing things this way. Every time I've tried, it's made the title image bloat all to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.