What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Alterfog] Dawn of the Succubus - Liza's return

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace]Succubus invasion

There will be 5 main succubi, all of them being bosses. But I'm also planning to have several other bosses. It's just that the succubi can be considered as important characters to the story.
I see, then the other bosses can be other types of creatures?

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow this looks incredible whenever you're done making this will probably be the first english made eroge I play. Usually ero games made by anyone besides japanese people end up looking like shit. I think they just give up try to make 3d games instead (probably realizing they can't draw anime characters) but 95% of them just end up an ugly mess anyway.

I feel like everyone on the internet prefers lolis or average/realistically sized girls. I thought most men were supposed to be obsessed with big breast, like how women blame us for looking at their chest and not their face even though they wear skimpy clothing. What I mean to say is I'm totally ok with this art style.

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

wow this looks incredible whenever you're done making this will probably be the first english made eroge I play. Usually ero games made by anyone besides japanese people end up looking like shit. I think they just give up try to make 3d games instead (probably realizing they can't draw anime characters) but 95% of them just end up an ugly mess anyway.

I feel like everyone on the internet prefers lolis or average/realistically sized girls. I thought most men were supposed to be obsessed with big breast, like how women blame us for looking at their chest and not their face even though they wear skimpy clothing. What I mean to say is I'm totally ok with this art style.
Hey thanks for the compliment!
I've been a bit inactive due to uni and finals but I'm in holidays now so I have plenty of free time to make some progress. Hoping to finish the artwork for the demo soon enough

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been a bit inactive due to uni and finals but I'm in holidays now so I have plenty of free time to make some progress. Hoping to finish the artwork for the demo soon enough
Nice to know you are back man. Enjoy your holidays.

like how women blame us for looking at their chest and not their face even though they wear skimpy clothing.
Lol as long you don't stare. But Amen.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Good luck! I noticed you and I tend to post in the same threads, so I'll be interested in playing a demo for your game whenever you are ready to release one since it will likely be in my ballpark of tastes.

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace] Succubus Conquest

I haven't updated on here in a while but I'm still working on my game. I know I keep saying the demo is coming "soon" but that's because I underestimated how much work I actually wanted to put into achieving a decent artstyle for the CG, which is why I'm progressing slowly.

Still, here's another succubus who will be the 4th general: Lumis

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nicely done, I like her, she has a dominatrix vibe. I would let her whip me all the time.

Question. When could we see some of those tits? At least some nip-slip (one of my fetishes).

Is it wrong if I want to do something like slapping her tits? Lately, I've been interested in boob slapping (newest fetish).

This girl is not one of the generals, right? She looks kinda like Astark, but less intimidating.

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nicely done, I like her, she has a dominatrix vibe. I would let her whip me all the time.

Question. When could we see some of those tits? At least some nip-slip (one of my fetishes).

Is it wrong if I want to do something like slapping her tits? Lately, I've been interested in boob slapping (newest fetish).

This girl is not one of the generals, right? She looks kinda like Astark, but less intimidating.

That image is broken but according to the URL's datestamp, I'm assuming you're talking about this image?

If so, then she's not part of the game, this was just a standalone picture to practice.

To answer your question about nipples, you'll see them in some H-scenes and also on several slime girls and beast girls mainly.
As a matter of fact, out of the 4 different types of slime girls in the game, 2 of them are naked from the get go.

Regarding breast slapping, this is definitely something that I'm considering for later on (not in the demo though but it's definitely something I'd like to have in one of several H-scenes).

The game will mostly feature paizuri (a lot of it), puff puff and other kinds of soft femdom situations with breasts as the main focus.

Last edited:

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's odd, I can see my image just fine. I don't know whats happening.

I am ok with the paizuri, the MC surely will need a big one for max effect.

I was thinking that some nipple pull (both, gentle and brutal) would be hot too.

About the girl I asked, it would be nice if she appears like some sort of cameo and name her Pixiv or something haha.

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
A few people have been PMing me lately about my game so I decided to update the OP. The title of the game was also changed to "Dawn of the Succubus: Liza's return". It's tentative but I like it better than Succubus Conquest so far.

Now. long story short on why I haven't been giving any update in ages: my hard drive died a while ago and I had made no back-up. I therefore lost all my progress and I was too demotivated to start from scratch so I didn't bother.
However, a few months ago a friend gifted me RPG Maker MV and so I felt like giving it a shot again. I started from scratch on RPG Maker MV instead of Ace and I changed the story a bit. I also had to re-draw all characters and artwork so I started doing that. Because I draw super slow and I have a day job with long hours, my progress is pretty much limited to week-ends and holidays though. On the other hand, I feel like I've improved a little bit (I don't have much art to showcase at the moment but I still uploaded a few screenshots and a sketch of a monster girl; they're displayed on the OP.

Right now I'm aiming to release a demo version rather soon. I've finished scripting and mapping all the way to the end of the demo so all that's left is to draw the artwork. I can't give a date because as mentioned above my progress is rather irregular but I'll try my best regardless.

Last edited:

oathakafaze

Reputation score
Necro Warning
I just found this thread and from what I seen this coulda been the perfect succubus game... Big tragedy T....T