Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
BIO:
Name: Kylie
Age 18
Sex: Female
Trait: Archery 0

Description: Tall at 5'5" tall and athletic, her blue hair (Now brunette) shoulder length offsets her bright green eyes well. Tired of long distance running and a boyfriend who doesn't lay her nearly enough, she spends her evenings playing games and teasing the peeping tom neighbor of hers with her c cup chest and tight ass, constantly shown off by her insistence in walking around in her underwear with the curtains open, enjoying giving him a show and hoping that one night he finally loses it and sneaks into her bedroom...

One morning after she'd put in the application to do so and just after Kylie had breakfast, she received a phone call asking her if she would like to come and be a tester for some sort of new game that seemed to be all the craze among people... mostly woman apparently. Anyway, Kylie had been informed that they were sending someone to pick her up and bring her to the place she was supposed to test this new game at.

About an hour later, a car did indeed arrive at her place to pick her up. Once she was ready to go and everything, the driver took her on about a thirty minute drive, going until they arrived at a large building complex that was fenced in with razor wire on top of the fencing. Once she was dropped off and went inside the main building, Kylie was met by a middle aged woman in a lab coat, that offered her hand to shake.

"Good morning miss Kylie, I'm going to be your tech for the duration of your game. My name is Brandi. If you'll follow me I'll tell you all you'll need to know about the EGG and get you put into one of the machines," the woman said, introducing herself.

After a quick rundown of all she'd need to know, Brandi led Kylie into a kind of small room that had a large machine that Brandi explained was the EGG machine, then after helping her into the thing, Kylie would see Brandi retreat back behind a desk with a computer on it where she'd here the clacking of keys on a keyboard.

"Good luck in there, and have fun... well I'm sure you will but... well you'll figure it out," Brandi said, her words seeming kind of ominous to the younger Kylie.

Kylie saw the world go black for a minute, then suddenly she was given a prompt inside the EGG.

[Choose all of your settings now.]

Settings:
Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy/egg laying/seed implantation: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Mythical like beings (Angels, Succubi, and other stuff I can think of like this etc...): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Enemies from my own bestiary (From DoD): Y/N (No frequency here, if you choose it, they will be in pretty much when I decide to throw them at you ^_^)
cybernetic enemies (Robotic tentacles, androids, and other ones of the like): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Anthros (Catgirls, Wolfgirls, Bunnygirls, Cowgirls, etc...): Y/N
Fey beings (Nymphs, Elves, etc...): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Futa option (You start as a futa): Y/N (Add size and whatnot if Y)
Futa enemies (You will encounter futa enemies): Y/N (If Y, frequency of 1-5)
Body modification (You can gain tentacles, be futa'd, grow wings and shit during the game): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Corruption (Your character can become corrupted, which can lead to some serious side effects in game, though what those are won't be known until they happen): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.

Extras: (Put whatever extras you want right here, I'll do my best to add it in wherever I can, also add a frequency to whatever you put in if you don't mind, it'd help me out a bit.)

Starting locations:
The dungeon of Debauchery
Erotic Labyrinth
Amazonia
Corrupted Island

Difficulty:
Easy
Normal
Hard
Insane

Once she had all of her settings, Kylie was then shown an avatar creator, allowing her to create her character however she wanted it to look.

(If you want to give a pic or something feel free to put one in. Also, hope this was on okay intro post.)

Last edited:

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

Kylie, deciding she was bored enough sitting around in her lacy white underwear, knowing the neighbor was watching as she teased herself was just about to start the real show after her breakfast when she got a phone call, inviting her to take part in a game that she'd heard about as a tester. It was strange, and for the moment, she forgot that she was supposed to be teasing her neighbor to death, her hand slid under the waste band of her panties before she realised she was talking on the phone. Pulling her hand free and drawing the curtains, Kylie gave an affirmative and was told someone would come pick her up in about an hour. Deciding that she had probably best use that hour wisely, Kylie opened her curtains again and slowly pulled away her underwear, sitting on the couch and moaning lewdly as she started to stroke herself again. She had no idea why she got off on this, but she did, and to be honest, her neighbor wasn't bad looking or even undesirable, it was just a lot more fun to tease him. She had fantasies that one night he would have enough and surprise her by ambushing her as she came home... The thought made her moan again as she continued to tease herself before easing two fingers into her moist folds, pumping them into herself slowly as her hips rolled in time, her other hand squeezing and groping her chest as she spent the next half hour working herself into a frenzy. Deciding that after this was all over, this new game, that she would see if he took the bait, she walked over to the window, and looked him dead in the eyes from across the way, licking her fingers clean slowly before winking and shutting the curtains, getting dressed.

Deciding her work there was done, She pulled on some jogging shorts and a tank top, waiting for her ride to arrive. When it did, she smiled and bounded outside, her oddly dyed hair bouncing happily as she ran to the car and hopped in. "Thank god for you guys, I was losing my mind!" She said laughing as they drove to the complex.

Seeing it surrounded by razor wire of all things didn't make her mood about this unexpected situation any better, but she was still interested enough to give everything a go, assuming that they were just protecting what she had heard was the most advanced game to ever be created, some kind of VR. Led up to the building, she met Brandi, supposedly her technician. Shaking her hand and introducing herself as well, Kylie followed her and hopped into the machine, wondering what this was all about and entirely too curious to care overly much, just wanting to try this crazy new game out. As the lid slid shut and everything was sealed in darkness, a prompt appeared, asking her several questions that would have made a normal girl blush, but Kylie was a hopeless pervert who spent her boredom teasing her neighbor into a heart attack on a regular basis, and she had them answered so quickly that it had to be a record, not even having to think as she filled in the answers.

Humans: Y, 1, Rare.
Male/Female: Y 4
Female/Female: Y 4
Pregnancy/egg laying/seed implantation: Y 5
Birthing: Y 5 (can't have one without the other~ :p )
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 5
Slavery: Y 3
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 4
Mythical like beings Y 3
Enemies from my own bestiary (From DoD): Y I have no idea! Why not
cybernetic enemies Y 3
Anthros (Catgirls, Wolfgirls, Bunnygirls, Cowgirls, etc...): Y All I ask is you avoid the cows...
Fey beings (Nymphs, Elves, etc...): Y 3 Fairies are evil
Futa option (You start as a futa): N
Futa enemies (You will encounter futa enemies): Y 3
Body modification (You can gain tentacles, be futa'd, grow wings and shit during the game): Y 3
Corruption (Your character can become corrupted, which can lead to some serious side effects in game, though what those are won't be known until they happen): Y 3
Roughness: Contextual (If she kicks the crap out of something, and still loses, it's probably not going to be very nice.

Extras: Evil plants, soft vore (With the plants :p ) For some reason I've been on a tiny attacker kick, so maybe 7 inch midgets bearing rope? Iunno. Biosuits and the like are fun.

Setting
Corrupted Island

Difficulty, Hard.

Having everything set and ready to go, Kylie submitted her answers and waited for the apparent fireworks, already figuring out that this was a perverted game from the questions alone. When asked about her avatar, Kylie had to think for a moment, before simply submitting a picture of herself.

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm assuming then you just want me to use the description you put in this case. My only reasoning for the pic was to get a relative idea of what you want her to look like and to see what kind of clothing she chose to wear in game and such. Also I mainly go for fantasy unless asked otherwise, so tell me as soon as you can if you'd prefer fantasy or something else in particular. And tell me when and if you think I'm doing a bad job, I won't be offended because criticism helps you figure out what you're doing wrong.

Once all of her setting were put into the EGG as well as whatever she wished for her avatar to look like, the EGG went black again. She could see from where she was relatively floating all of the far off scenery being built for her game world, mountains in the far off distance, oceans under where she was, forests growing from out of nowhere, cities being built, basically giving her a loading screen of sorts that showed a bar that told her how much of the game world had been built. Then finally, once the bar reached full, it told her the game world was completed and to prepare herself to play, then... her vision went black again.

After a full minute in pitch blackness, Kylie's vision started slowly coming back to her, almost as if she was waking up from a deep sleep. She found herself laying on a beach with debris washed up on the shore around her. Once she'd gotten her bearings enough to look around, she'd see that her clothing was intact and she had no hurts of any kind worse than a bruise or two, and her bow was thankfully still attached to her quiver on her back, she'd also notice that she had a quiver full of thirty arrows as well. Around her was the debris that looked like a ship had wrecked, and when she managed to glance out to the ocean some, she'd find a large galleon mostly underwater, with about a third of it still above. The sky looked a bit cloudy, though not like a storm was near, but it appeared it was about midday, and she could feel a warm tropical breeze in the air.

Inland from where she was, she'd see a mass of trees, mostly palm like, but not all, some were other various tropical kinds of trees one normally would find around the tropics. To her left the beach stretched out far out of sight, while to the right it went and about a half a mile away she could see what appeared to be a river or large stream flowing into the ocean or just an enormous sea it was hard to tell which.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Watching a game load was always boring, but the anticipation always more then made up for it. That didn't stop Kylie from wanting to throttle the display while she watched it, mentally demanding it hurry up before she murdered it's family in a horrifyingly brutal fashion.....

And then, she was waking up on a beach, sore, wet, and annoyed as she looked around, checking herself over for injuries even as the sun beat down onto the sand around her, and the island itself. Seeing the wreckage of the ship itself, and the debris around her, it was fairly obvious what had happened, but that didn't improve her situation at all as she took a moment to look around, checking her bow and wincing a little as her movements pulled on a fresh bruise from her little tumble from the ship, squinting in the bright light of the day even as the sound of the waves lapping at the shore, and of birds of the region moving from tree to tree relaxed her slowly. She seemed to be utterly and completely alone, and would need to see to several things before night fell. Looking down the beach in both directions, Kylie immediately headed towards what looked like a stream or river in the distance to her left, stretching her legs and letting the noon sun dry her off.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As she got her bearings and everything after checking herself over, Kylie headed on to towards the stream or river, her legs feeling nice after stretching them out, her back crunching some as it popped when she stretched as well. She started on towards the running water she could see off in the distance a ways to her right. The sun was indeed doing well to dry her off as she walked and soon, after about ten minutes or so, she'd made her way to the running water she'd seen. Pretty much as soon as she'd gotten over to it, she would see what looked to be a pack sitting in the sands near the mouth of what she now saw was a river, rather wide, though it didn't look all that deep and she could likely swim it if need be.

Around her she could see the water emptying out into the ocean, the trees stretching towards the middle of the island or wherever she was at, and in the distance she could hear a soft beautiful voice singing. The song was rather captivating to Kylie and she would find herself kind of drawn to it. It sounded as if it was coming from further in up the river a ways.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie purposefully didn't think about things while she walked, just keeping her eyes open and enjoying the sun, because getting stressed never helped anything, and she had a mean streak that scared even her best friends. Better to just stay calm and figure things out. Walking, her feet leaving impressions in the sand, Kylie's thoughts were filled with the metaphorical for a few moments as she looked back, chuckling as she continued and about 10 minutes later hit the river. Feeling a great deal better then she had, the wind lightly stirring her hair as she closed her eyes and just breathed, her ears caught a rather haunting voice singing.

Catching herself gently swaying with her eyes closed, she opened them and looked that direction, before giving the area one last scan with her eyes, and seeing a pack. Heading out to scoop that up, Kylie took the time to pick through it before tossing it onto her free shoulder and sticking her hand in the river. Bringing her wet hand up to her lips, she checked to see if the river was fresh water, or salt. If she had found fresh water, she stop to drink her fill, letting the cool river water wash down her salt parched throat. She must have swallowed salt water as she washed up onto the beach and found she was much thirstier then she thought, having never enjoyed the taste of water this much before, causing her to sigh softly. Wiping her wet lips, Kylie would find herself captivated by the song again, starting to wind her way up stream.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The pack, Kylie would find, had some supplies inside. A bedroll for sleeping, some small bit of food that looked like she could probably stretch it to last about a couple of weeks or so, and it also had a couple of extra sets of clothing like she already had inside as well. As she shouldered the pack, with the wind blowing through her hair again, Kylie checked the water in the river. It tasted like it still had a small bit of salt in it, though not so much that she couldn't drink it and it be bad for her. The water was also quite cool, much cooler than she would likely have thought it would be.

After drinking her fill of the cool water, Kylie found herself drawn towards the singing further in through the trees. She followed the river upstream a ways, finding if she stopped for another drink that there was no salt left in the water this far in. After a few minutes of walking, near half an hour or so, she would find herself standing at the edge of a kind of large pond, with a small island in the middle of it about thirty feet or so in. On the little island Kylie would see what looked to be a young woman sitting on a rock. She had cobalt blue hair on her head that hung to near her mid back, but for now that was all she could make out at this distance. The singing was also affecting Kylie much more so than it had bee before, making her want to swim out there and confess her love for the singing woman.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Water, Check. Food, Check. That left shelter, although the thought was violently driven from her mind as she followed the source of the singing, finding that the longer she traveled, and the closer she got, the more powerful the urge to find it was. Heading upriver for almost a half hour, Kylie soon came upon a pool with a small island in it's center, her eyes finding the source of the singing, a woman with blue hair, much like herself, although this colour was probably more natural then her own dyed hair. Setting the pack down on the shore, Kylie waded out into the pool without another thought, snared by the music as she swam out to meet whoever bore such a haunting voice, the melody pulling at her heart in such a powerful way that she couldn't stop herself.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After setting her pack down, Kylie began moving out into the water towards the woman singing on the little island, the music too entrancing for her to not do so at this point. As she made it closer out to the island, Kylie would find the woman sitting there was beautiful to behold, her face looking near angelic and her body was to die for. She was naked Kylie would also see, apparently not bothered by being so, and that she had ample breasts but not overly so, being only a size larger than her own.

When Kylie finally made it to the shore of the little island, the woman heard the splashing of the water and stopped singing to turn and look at her, the captivating melody not bothering Kylie any longer as it had stopped. "Well hello there dear. Who might you be to come all the way out to my little home here?" the beautiful woman asked Kylie, turning herself around and standing up so that Kylie could see her enchanting body in all its splendor.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie was well on her way to getting closer to the source of the haunting music, and the beautiful woman. She could tell even with this limited view, and maybe, just perhaps they both had blue hair and she reaaally liked that. That was maybe possibly definitely a part of it. Regardless, as she made her way towards the small island, the woman noticed she was there and stopped singing, turning to look at her.

And as the music stopped... Kylie was momentarily stunned, confused, wet, cold, annoyed, and at the same time captivated by her appearance. She really was gorgeous, absolutely stunning, which was why she was stunned, funnily enough. Although in her right mind again she was still drawn to this blue haired beauty that had been singing, alone on an island within an island, and that alone was confusing. Or was it Ironic... Kylie wasn't sure. Still, the nice woman was speaking to her, and she had yet to answer, just continued staring like a slack jawed idiot without acknowledging the nice person.

Looking at her like she was normal again, Kylie found her voice, answering the simple question. "Umm... The ship I was on sank and I washed ashore... I think I'm the only one. Anyway~! (Insert Violent change of Topic) I was walking to the river I could see from the beach and heard your voice... And now I'm here..." Kylie said, getting quiet at the end and looking away while she tapped her index fingers together slightly embarrassed. "Still not sure how that happened.... You have an amazing voice. Umm. I'm Kylie, and can I come up and out of the water? I've only just realised I've been standing in fairly deep water like a complete idiot"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you, I'm glad you liked it so much, and yes please come and join me here," the beautiful woman said when Kylie stopped speaking, patting the rock she was sitting on next to herself, adding after Kylie did so, "I'm Delilah by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you dear."

Once Kylie was sitting next to her, Delilah would start humming softly to herself while she stared at Kylie for a moment, apparently thinking of what to say next. After almost a full minute or so, the naked beauty spoke again.

"So you were on the ship that sunk eh. I watched it sinking and saw everyone on it go into the water, but I could do nothing save watch it happen unfortunately as the waves were simply too strong because of the storm. I do hope none of the people on board were any friends of yours, because if so you have my condolences," Delilah said to Kylie after hesitating for a minute, placing a hand on Kylie's in a comforting way, offering a hug if Kylie wanted one.

Regardless of what Kylie did, after a couple of minutes Delilah would start singing softly again in her beautiful enchanting voice, though this time the singing didn't affect Kylie in a way that made her want to just throw herself on this beauty, but it instead soothed her heart and any worries she had... a song of healing in a way.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie accepted the offered hug, but in truth, she couldn't remember, and that scared her a bit, and in reality, right now, she had no idea she was in a game either. Completely immersed. For her this was all real. "You're kind, Honestly, the only thing I remember is my name, and I'm not bad with this bow" She said blushing.

As Delilah started to sing, Kylie leaned in against her and started following the words, soon joined her voice to the song, the notes rising into the air as the pair sang together and she finally relaxed, no longer afraid or worried or confused, if only for the moment. She was free of her burdens in that golden period with Delilah, and she cherished it as the sun moved. She could spend hours there with Delilah, simply allowing the beauty of the island sink in as she nuzzled the gorgeous woman. She knew her voice was no match for hers, but the sound of two voices had a way of touching the soul, of joining people for a moment and allowing them to know eachother more completely, and it was as beautiful as Delilah herself, the sense of peace that settled over them.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After Delilah started singing for a minute or so, she noticed Kylie singing along with her and smiled warmly at Kylie, especially when she saw how much the song was soothing the scared girl. When Kylie leaned over and into her embrace, Delilah simply held her there, letting the young blue haired woman rest as much as she wanted. Once the song ended, Delilah moved Kylie's head down to rest in her lap, gently caressing her head and brushing her hair from her eyes.

"Go ahead sweet one, rest your weary head here with me. I shall let nothing happen to you. Would you like me to sing for you again?" Delilah said to Kylie, her touch soothing Kylie from any other worries she may have had at the time. She wouldn't feel sleepy, merely relaxed as she lay there. If Kylie wanted her to sing again, then Delilah would do so, singing another relaxing song for her that would practically make her melt against the nude woman.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie was already pretty much putty in Delilah's hands, but when she laid her head down onto her lap and stroked her hair, Kylie shuddered and finally, completely relaxed, all the tension draining away as Delilah asked her if she wanted another song, to which she nodded silently, her hands resting on Delilah's thighs as she simply closed her eyes and listened, lost in the song for now, perfectly happy to be comforted by such a kind and beautiful woman for now, and trusting her completely as she promised her safety. Here for less then an hour and she had already made a friend. She was happy despite the situation...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Delilah continued singing for nearly another five minutes, relaxing Kylie so much that her limbs were practically numb. After that, Delilah eased Kylie off of her lap and laid her down completely on the rock. Once there, Kylie would see her new friend lower her head down to her own where Delilah placed a gentle little kiss on Kylie's lips, blushing slightly as she did so.

"I like you Kylie dear. Tell me, would you like to come with me to meet some friends? We're supposed to meet further into the jungle, but its a good three or four mile hike there. I would greatly enjoy your company along the way there, give me someone to talk to," Delilah asked Kylie, who was still near totally limp at the moment from how relaxed she was.

If Kylie goes on now with her, then she'll take -2 to all evasion rolls, her reflexes being slowed from the relaxation. However if she rests she won't be able to go with her.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie was held in a moment of utter bliss as Delilah, kind, sweet Delilah sang to her, stroking her hair as even the feeling seemed to fade away from her limbs, her minor aches and injuries completely forgotten as her eyelids seemed to flutter and her gaze seemed unfocused in the temporary paradise she was in. It was a peace she knew she had never experienced before in her life, and it made the entire world right, at peace and in balance with itself as the song continued...

Almost 5 minutes later, Delilah gently laid Kylie down completely on the rock, leaning in to give her a gentle kiss that sent a thrill through Kylie's body even as relaxed as she was, her own lips pursing slightly to meet the kiss, smiling softly. At Delilah's admission of her fondness for her, something that had simply clicked into place, Kylie felt herself blush softly, agreeing to follow her without a second thought, only wanting to stay near her new friend, her wonderful, beautiful friend.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Once Kylie had decided to remain with Delilah and agreed to go with her, the beauty smiled at Kylie and motioned for her to follow her. Delilah went over behind the rock and rummaged around for something that Kylie couldn't see at first, but she soon saw what it was as Delilah pulled out what appeared to be lingerie... a silk bra and thong to be exact, the same color of Delilah's hair and eyes. After a quick dressing maneuver, Delilah was ready to go, apparently not having anything else to take with her at the moment. She waded into the water and easily swam over to the shore around where Kylie originally went in at. Once Kylie made it to shore with her companion, she would see her pack still right where she left it.

"I'm ready whenever you are Kylie dear, and I'm assuming that's your stuff there also, so grab it and hurry along, because me and the ones I spoke of are supposed to have dinner together," Delilah said as she waited for Kylie, humming softly to herself.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nodding slowly and watching Delilah actually put on some clothing, some slinky underwear no less, Kylie watched appreciatively and admired Delilah all over again, find her taste for things she couldn't quite see all over again, but not remembering what it was from but enjoying it nonetheless. Swimming back to the shore with her, Kylie wasted no time in securing her pack and being ready to move, looking around and her eyes finding the Siren once again as the sun cut through the leaves of the vegetation again and dappled around her and the landscape and she was struck into utter silence again. It was luck that she had wound up here, or that was the way it had seemed so far. And that gave her hope for the current future.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After Kylie was ready and had gotten her pack, which Delilah waited for her to grab, they moved on, with Delilah leading Kylie through the jungle. Kylie would notice as they went on that Delilah apparently knew right where she was going even though there was no path to follow at all on the ground. As they went, Kylie would hear what one normally would in a jungle, birds, bugs, among many other various animals.

"Stay close to me dear, you never know what kinds of creatures are lurking around out in the jungle. There's been many a time where I've been accosted along the way to see my friends for dinner," Delilah said to Kylie as they walked, gesturing her closer to her.

Once Kylie had come closer to her, Delilah would take Kylie's hand in her own and hold it for now. After a few minutes, Kylie would hear some rustling in the trees to their right, and whatever it was sounded as if it was coming closer to them, and fast. "Ah... I didn't think we'd make it very far without being accosted by something. I can normally move much quicker when alone, but since you're with me Kylie dear I must go slower so you won't get lost. Because I'd hate to see anything happen to you," Delilah said, pulling Kylie around behind her and turning to prepare to face whatever it was coming towards them.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie nodded, listening and happily holding hands with Delilah as they walked through the jungle, the beautiful woman talking about being accosted along this route making Kylie look around a tad suspiciously through the trees, taking her bow in her other hand as she listened to the sounds of the jungle around her, music in itself in it's own relaxing way. As something was heard off to their right, Delilah said she didn't want anything to happen to her as whatever it was headed their way fast, sliding Kylie around behind her. Having none of that, Kylie knocked an arrow and stood off to the right, waiting for a clear shot if whatever it actually was was threatening, the bow at full draw, the motions coming to her naturally.