RPG [e-ohkoku/エロエロ王国] Erotical Night (RJ030974)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Erotical Night 1.5

Very nice, I think you deserve a "Thank you."
So, Thank you.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You deserve a rep point. Also thank you very, merrily, much.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I found out the missing part of the Walkthrough! A guy named hyodra found the miracle pants and posted a guide, here it is:

1.While in the Upper Lava town there are two guards and pass them theres another guard in gold armour and a witch lady. Talk to them and they will tell you get the old man in the same level. So go talk to him he is in a little room to the south. He will say he doesnt want to go and tell you the location of the treasures.

2.On the same area there are three stairs to the north the first two has chest in if you go up there. The East most stair leads to a grave yard with no chest. If you look at the map carefully you can see a secret passage. (map is very useful for finding them) Anyways from the enterance go right and infront of the gravestones. Follow them to the end and behind the wall. Its a dead end and has a hidden item.
Just look at the map and find your way to the very top and press the action button(Or Northwest of the map, if that takes your savvy).

Also one step back and you will find a gold bar that you can sell for lots of money.

3.IMPORTANT INFO
Find some cheap or useless pants i suggest fighting some girls in the area and make them run away. Then go to the red shop and do the lottery until you get a leaf. WEAR THE USELESS PANTS NOW. Go talk to the witch again and she will say something about exchanging pants and human food. So use the Magical Seasoning on the guard with the golden armour and he will turn into a gingerbread man. MAKE SURE YOU STILL HAVE YOUR USELESS PANTS EQUIPED and talk to the witch and she will trade it for the Miracle Pants.

I think I made it very clear that you will loose the pant you are wearing so don't complain to me if you accedentally traded the whirlwind pants for it.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

+10 internets for this man.

TribeZ

Lurker
Reputation score

O.M.G. 1.5? I've been looking for this since I found out about it on HF like, last year... <_< TYVM AIKA

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score

Excellent. Downloaded it, seems to work well.

One question, though: the uncensored version is slightly smaller: about 200 bytes smaller. Is the code that censors the game only 200 bytes large? If so, that's pretty incredible...

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Hadn't seen this before, thanks. The translation isn't perfect, but it is at least understandable. Where 'understandable' = unbelievably confusing and hilarious.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

very hard to play, but very worth it, also YAY this works on my computer!

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

Fantastic game. That's for the uploads everyone. Rep all around!

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Like Phoenix Drive?

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Uncensured English Version.

Holy crap? really? Downloading now.

I downloaded the english version a while ago, was good. had a 100% clear I downloaded from somewhere, wonder if it's still around...

HV3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can you port the save file from the cen version posted by OP to the uncen version?
does it work?
(and hopefully this is the same with all flash games that use the save feature and savefiles go in app data!?)
Just so Im NOT a prick like many of the other people who solve their own problems but dont explain how they did it.
erotica.sol <<<<< SAVEFILE

Located In: C:\Documents and Settings\< USER NAME HERE >\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\YT34HC65\localhost

"\YT34HC65\" might be different for other people, but it was the only folder so if you have more than one "random-capitalized-letter-folder"....good luck on finding the erotica.sol file >_> :p
NVM doesnt even need to be done it just uses the same savefile from the same location, Im really used to playing non-flash games u_u

Last edited:

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is a fun but HARD game it was confusing for me the first time but now that ive played and beaten it im wondering if the Creator will make a second one but no worries ive figured that it was just going to be one game and no more

I don't think there was one that show all of the girls bodys

Last edited:

Madtheos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just found this site a couple weeks ago and I've finally got a reason to make a post, I only wish it was for a better reason. I'm completely stumped in this game. I've read a walkthrough but cannot for the life of me find where to use the Thunder Rod item to enter Devildom. Anyone know? Thanks in advance!

P.S. I love this forum :D

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Can't quite remember, it's somewhere in the bottom left of the map, there's a save poitn right next to it.

Madtheos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The walkthrough mentions a broken bridge on an island around the third town (The one after walking through the desert) but I haven't found a "broken" bridge.