RPG [e-ohkoku/エロエロ王国] Erotical Night (RJ030974)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
New OP courtesy of: Strange

2008 Flash turn-based RPG
Features BF(Battle-fuck) against sexy monster girls cosplayers

DLsite jp :
DLsite en : (machine translation)

Story:
You play as young man whose privates were relentlessly honed since his youngest age,
as he dons his mightiest cleanest briefs and sets out to overthrow the Erotica army!

Gameplay:
You'll explore the world, search for hidden items, solve quests, reclaim your country. And fuck girls too. Lots.
In this RPG you don't level up or get stronger, instead you gain better items to use in battle.
The gallery (animetica.swf) features the enemies you defeated once; you can rematch them or play their scene (you choose the sequence).

Controls:
↑↓←→ : move around
space : select
shift : cancel / menu
c : bulk buy in shops / storage at Aya's

- check every nook and cranny for hidden items (with space, on the map)
- don't forget to put your pants back on after each fight -_-
- There are 3 Max arousal buffing items. Keep them in stock for fights you need to win (bosses)
- non-boss enemies run away after 3 turns IF your arousal is low, dropping a fraction of their loot
- the only ways to prevent enemies from running away are a)having high arousal b)pheromone spray c)handcuffs
- enemies reoover between fights if and only if their arousal is > 50%
- early mean to win a fight: strip a girl, get her to 45-49% arousal, let her flee. Rematch her and win in 3 turns
- abuse the cheapest heal item (33 HP) between each fight, and after each turn. Keep 999+ of them in stock
- you can (and should) draw a lottery ticket after each fight at the red-roofed buildings
- there are a lot of buffing items; their effect stack
- 1st enemy move is a kiss, 2nd is taking off your pants (if any)
- get an attack item ASAP (lottery or shop). Handcuffs help a lot but watch your battery level
- you can freely use 1 type of each heal item, every turn
- using most other items will disable the undressing command
- you only need to defeat each girl once to unlock her gallery. Letting her escape is often the best choice
- high-end fights are LONG. Save your buffs/electricity for the last push
- movement is SLOW. But dw you'll find some rocket pants early on

Contents:
Animated BF, voiced (moans), demons, monster girl cosplayers

Save location c:\Users\[yourname]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[gibberish]\localhost\erotica1.sol
<insert save here when one pops up>

My favourite hentai game (sorry demon girl ;_; ).

A bit like pokemon in the gameplay but not really.

Warning - this game has glitched on me twice leaving me unable to progress in the story, making me RAGE and have to start again.

If you're doing something key in the story (like talking to a lot of people then go somewhere and find an item) then don't save until you've obtained the item because sometimes the game glitches and doesn't change whatever flag needs to be changed to make that item actually there.

Useful posts and translated versions:
English Version.

Password is night

Enjoy.

:3
other link faster erotical night english 15.2.1 uncensored
This is my first time posting, so sorry in advance if I mess something up.

As this is my favorite hentai game I've ever played, I decided many months ago to write a strategy guide for it. Being the somewhat nerd/perfectionist that I am, it took me until just a little while ago to finish it.

Anyway, now that I am done with it, it's time to share it with people who can appreciate/use it.

Download Link:

The zip file contains 3 pdf files:
1) The 78 page strategy guide. Lots of pictures and details about items make it a rather large file. Also due to the wording (as well as the pics) the guide itself is NSFW (which should be obvious anyway).
2) The Girl Guide v1. This is a quick listing of all the girls in the game, their weakness, attack strengths, and clothing.
3) The Girl Guide v2. Same as v1, but included in-game quotes and each girl gets a full page instead of half of one.

Feel free to share the guide outside this forum, I don't really care. I had fun making it and don't really care all that much about fame.

...just please don't message me about minor spelling or grammatical errors.

Last edited by a moderator:

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Erotical Night 1.5

I like this game, I've played it a lot.

I like it, challenging and sexy at the same time.(Although you can just skip challenging if you want)

Last edited:
OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

If anyone can tell me how to get the key for the tower in the secret underground town (named devildom by some random person on hentaigeeks) I would love them forever. Unless they're supermeme.

In the walkthrough I posted above he says he just taked to everyone and then eventually it worked; I've gotten pretty far (you can tell because they say different things - even if it's just different moonspeak) but now I'm stuck, I've interacted with absolutely everything rational and still no change.

If anyone has managed to get this key please do post.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

I might actually download this game..I just wish there was some way I could try it out first..

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It's worth the download Momiji.

And by the way I found the key.

So if anyone is ever stuck in this game just ask me, I've completed it :D

greatone

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know of a save game editor for this? Pretty awesome game, but the whole red bar shoots up at lightning speed thing gets pretty old quickly.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With difficult enemies you should be using a "cold" bottle every round.

If you look through the posts in that thread in the walkthrough I linked to, there is a post about editing some file which reduces the damage the girls do.

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

Just wait till people ask about that FUCKING key and the FUCKING gunpowder, Akia...

;)

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Yes, to blow a hole into the special cave where you have to fight nearly every boss in a row and then the final final final final boss, to get the laser cannon pants, where the ammo for them costs more than the money you get for defeating the enemy you defeat with the help of your pro pants.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

It's worth the download Momiji.

And by the way I found the key.

So if anyone is ever stuck in this game just ask me, I've completed it :D
I'll believe you on this one, Aika.

*downloads*

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Something really important you might not realise straight away: Using an item doesn't use up your turn.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Just in case people want to, you know, pay money for stuff, here's a link to the english version on dlsite.

Though this'll probobly be hitting the filesharing networks shortly, if it hasn't already.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

ZOMG

An English verion of Ero Night?

DO WANT.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Damn I dont have enough money in the bank otherwise I'd get it.

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

I've always copy and pasted the text and put it here...

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I didn't realise you could copy and paste the text without AGTH.