Christine ( \oO.Oo/ )

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Christine ( \oO.Oo/ )

Cleaning herself off turned out to be a fair bit easier then she expected, as she could layer her entire body in a fine sheet of frost, which melted quickly, and then she could simply wipe most things away leaving her clean and happier to be so, before attacking her meal.

She needed it after her day so far.

What she planned to do after seemed mostly up to her. Brianna didn't say anything before she sat down next to her and wrapped her tails around Christine's body, snuggling into her.

So, what is actually your plan? she asked, scritching Christine's ears while her tails provided a warm place to relax.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After finishing her meal, Christine leans against the older kitsune, enjoying the fluffiness. "I have... no idea. There's a certain fairy I need to punish if not kill, but after that... Well, I suppose I could go back to the other side for a while, maybe have a real meal or two." Wiggling her ears, she turns enough to give Brianna a real hug.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've heard of worse plans. Brianna answered, returning the hug while she just sat there for Christine to cuddle.

But if you're going back, and you used the circle I THINK you do, because well, that little shit only uses one, then you've met Obay right? She'll probably want this. She said, handing Christine a silver chain with a jade pendant of a rabbit.

Borrowed it long ago, never gave it back. And unlike us, Obay is stuck on the other side. Just like I'm stuck here. Mind making the trip for me? she asked, setting the jewelry into Christine's hand.

And try not to die. Please. There's very few of any of us left.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Ooh, shiny!" Christine replies, not exactly breeding confidence in herself as she receives the talisman. "Sure, I'll give it to Obay." She sits there with Brianna for a bit longer before standing up and starting to stretch. "I'll probably be back in a day or two - assuming the time here flows the same as on the other side?"

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

No, it flows slower here. But you know, magic. I'll be around Brianna answers, snuggling Christine before she rose and started to stretch, apparently now ready to leave.

She could find her way back to the circle she'd entered, or go fairyhunting first. It was up to her. And there was always the chance that her little frenemy wasn't waiting at her own circle, but hiding with her rebel fairy army.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Great. I'll see you later, then."Figuring that Nale, or whatever that little pest's name was, was probably back at her circle, Christine heads that way. If she wasn't, though, well, revenge was best served cold, anyway.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kale was indeed at her circle, sitting on top of a mushroom and doting on what appeared to be a small, slightly glowing robin's egg or large seed, singing to it softly. Seeing Christine, she blanched, wanting to run, but unable to leave the egg.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Humming to herself, Christine sends a fox fire towards the fairy. Not callous enough to actually attempt to kill a child, she just makes it orbit Cale, too close for comfort but far enough to hopefully avoid hurting her. The kitsune then continues towards the circle, intending to pass through right away if she could, or at the soonest opportunity if she couldn't.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kale, probably to Christine's delight, cowers, closing her eyes and clinging to the egg for all she's worth, only to blink as it hovers around her while Christine steps straight through, dropping her almost immediately back in the other world, the birds just going quiet for nightfall to drop.

The moon was starting to rise, and nothing unpleasant was waiting for her.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Finding herself in surpringly good mood, whether from the cuddles or exacting a small bit of revenge, Christine continues humming as she heads towards Obay's shrine, not really concerned about being seen right now - it was night-time, after all, and apart from the hunter she was still planning to get one way or another, she hadn't really seen anything threatening in this part of the forest yet.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It seemed to be true. This forest was for the main part, safe for her. Fairly untainted by magic, of any one particular type at least, and really as a natural predator, her domain. She made it to Obay's shrine without any incident, and found the old woman still lounging in the pool, now looking a good deal younger, in fact, no older then 40.

Ahh! You made it dear! Am I lucky enough to have a gift? she asked cheerfully, and Christine had to admit, that even now in her late 30's, she was a beautiful woman. She must have been stunning in her prime.

How is Brianna by the way? I do hope the poor thing is well. She's useless without her Mate around anymore.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Hello Obay." Christine replies, still smiling widely as she takes the talisman out of a pocket. "Brianna wanted me to return this to you. She seemed to be doing well. A bit lonely, though." Getting closer, the kitsune hands the talisman to Obay.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Obay takes the talisman and sighs happily as she puts it back around her own neck. I missed you sweetheart. I really did. she purrs, stroking the necklace softly, which reacts to her touch by glowing powerfully, before a small green bird slides into existence, landing on her shoulder. Did you miss mama? she asks, stroking the small bird, which Christine could now see was streaked with a variety of subtle colors along his wings.

It chirped softly and raised it's sharply pointed beak to admit the scratching finger, a long tail curling softly along Obay's back.

Chinta. A Bird of Paradise. And my oldest friend. Brianna needed his help when she lost Rinta. If she's doing well, then she'll be fine in the end. Thank you Christine. she said, the bird turning to regard her with a fire read eye before chirping as well.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"She's beautiful." Christine says, tilting her head as she watches the bird.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

He, and yes, he really is. Obay said, leaning back and happily gesturing with a hand. You probably wont be able to read that right away, but soon enough I think you'll find it pretty useful. she said, as the mouth of the eagle on her altar opened, and a small roll of parchment fell to the black stone.

I have no coin, But another trick for your bag might do Yes? she added, crinkling her nose in a wry little smile.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Thank you. I don't think I'm going to be finding much use for coins very soon, anyway." Christine says, bending to pick up the scroll and examining it, her tail swishing around as she does so.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The scroll, when unrolled, is no longer then her forearm, and no wider then her hand, and she has to turn it, she thinks. The language seems to be a jumble of triangular runes that make little sense, and worse, when she tries to read them, they move. Obay noticing quickly.

It takes a little time to sort out a spell that isn't from your own domain. Give it time. she says encouragingly, the bird fluttering to her shoulder and cooing very softly, the sound now seeming to hold 3 different melodies at once, soothing aching muscles and calming her a little, nuzzling against her cheek.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Ooh, now I'm curious." Christine replies, carefully rerolling the scroll and reaching out to pet the bird.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

You'll find out, I promise, you're more then smart enough Child. But that means you have to stay alive now doesn't it. Too many young ones make foolish decisions. Obay answered seriously while the bird leaned into Christine's hand, warbling happily.

Do you want to go with her? I think she needs a babysitter for awhile, don't you? Obay asked the bird of paradise, the bird turning to regard her curiously, before pecking Christine on the head.

That's a yes, if you're willing. he knows the area better then you I dare say. But you'll need to find him some clothes. Obay said, laughing as the bird dropped to the floor, a circle of green flames erupting around him before there was a flash, and a nude, muscled man in his late 20's stood up with a shrug and a content sigh. I dunno. I think I look pretty good naked. he said, stretching.

His odd heritage showed now in his body, but in his hair and eyes, both possessing the same tricolor hues his feathers had, and his voice lilted with a musical quality whenever he spoke. Willing to have me around? he asked Christine, quirking an eyebrow as he pulled his nearly mid back length hair behind him and off his shoulders.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Christine ogles Chinta quite openly. "Yes, we definitely need to find you some clothes. I think you'd look charming in orange." Then her eyes finally find their way back to his face and she flashes a smile. "Oh. A pleasure to meet you."