What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Got it. Can you link me to where I can see these buffs?

Also can you recommend a good counter for high hero sakura, this card destroys me so much. I don't have anything good early on to deal with it and by the time I do they usually have her buffed or another way to take my card out.

There isn't really a hard counter to Sakura. And she's also getting a buff, so your best bet is to get a Sakura of your own.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully those updates come soon.

Who should I swap Lily out for? I want to keep it at a 5 rank or below and I'm not spending money on the gacha, so the best I could get is something from the 2000 10x spin gacha. I have another Marsha and I leveled one up to 29 and her attack is 1136, which isn't that bad but her ability is pretty terrible. Also is there any forum to show which cards to focus on or anything like that?

I'm starting to win more but my deck doesn't really have any solid strategy. I'm going to post it and if you don't mind, tell me what to get rid of.
3x Framboise
3x Asuka
3x Rebbecca
3x Emily
3x Chao
3x Sara
3x Book of Awakening
3x Prepare for Battle
3x Fountain of the Truthful
2x Fiore
2x Jody
2x Natalie
2x Vita
2x Dodge
1x Angie, Sabine, Marsha, Lily, Miya, Ryumei, Mary, Nina, Ace, Sylvie
1x Strength Sap, Decree, Occult Obliteration

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uh, Marsha's ability is amazing if used right. Suicide or use her as a trap and she's essentially Decree with a body.

If you insist on another 5-cost though, Chao or Sabine is your best bet.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's that she cost 5 mana to use it is the problem for me, but yeah I've taken down Sylvie's with it, so I know it's good in certain situations. I edited my last post with my deck in case you missed that.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Drop Fountain of Truthful entirely. At least until the buff hits. Decide if you want two cards for 2 mana+one turn (Emily) or three cards for 5 mana more.

I'd add another Strength Sap, and consider Shinobi Summons or Shield Break. Maybe a Drop of Life too.

Your monster cards look fine. Better than mine, anyway, since most of my midgame cards are slightly gimmicky and I have too much focus on endgame. Yours seems like a pretty solid mid game.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kept 1 fountain for now but replaced the other 2 and I got Anastasia as well. I got a few new cards: Dancer Tanya, Iris and Kurone. Any of those 3 worth leveling up and putting in my deck? I kind of want to drop one Natalie, her attack on summon ability is great but I feel like I should replace one with something stronger.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tanya has the same issue as Lily, if I'm not mistaken.

Iris is too costly for a late-game defender that isn't even all that strong, I think.

Kurone is Decree that works on facedown cards. Her max stats are garbage though, so I wouldn't level her.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Am I reading the new paid bundle right? 3 tickets and an energy drink for 1200 gold? So 3 premium rolls and an energy drink? If that's the case, almost makes me want to grab it.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Tempted to agree with the asessment of kurone. I will likely still level her, just to make it a little less painful if I use her to soften something up later on, but that very low priority. Ralliquet is currently my nr. 1. She is THE hard counter to Anteret and Silvie. The second time my pumped up silvie was simply killed off by her ability despite my plethora of traps made me give her the boot entirely. Ral's ability really makes them pretty worthles tbh.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are only the first 10 levels of the Cat event available? Since a week has gone by I'd thought all the levels would be available.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tanya has the same issue as Lily, if I'm not mistaken.

Iris is too costly for a late-game defender that isn't even all that strong, I think.

Kurone is Decree that works on facedown cards. Her max stats are garbage though, so I wouldn't level her.
I kind of like Tanya because as a 6-cost card her max attack is either 1600 or 1700 which is pretty okay. What is Lily's max attack? Because she only costs 5 to send out. I've started to win a lot more though, so thanks for the help. I've decided to replace one Natalie with Anastasia and my last Fountain with either Lily or Tanya until I find a better alternative.

Edit: Just got All For One from gacha, what's your opinion on that? It could definitely be a game changer in a drawn out battle.

Are only the first 10 levels of the Cat event available? Since a week has gone by I'd thought all the levels would be available.
Yeah Eab posted 1 page back that the next 10 levels come out the week after the first 10 were released.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's odd though. Tuesday has been the release of the next 10 stages for the 2 week events for a while now. Not having the next 10 stages is a bit weird.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's odd though. Tuesday has been the release of the next 10 stages for the 2 week events for a while now. Not having the next 10 stages is a bit weird.
Seeing as the event started on Oct 1st, I'm guessing the new stages will be released upon reset later tonight(tomorrow?). Whenever the reset is for this one.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, the event started a day late. Devs confirmed that phase 2 starts tomorrow.

I kind of like Tanya because as a 6-cost card her max attack is either 1600 or 1700 which is pretty okay. What is Lily's max attack? Because she only costs 5 to send out. I've started to win a lot more though, so thanks for the help. I've decided to replace one Natalie with Anastasia and my last Fountain with either Lily or Tanya until I find a better alternative.

Edit: Just got All For One from gacha, what's your opinion on that? It could definitely be a game changer in a drawn out battle.
Max stats for Tanya is 1700/1000, Lily is 1400/900. I guess Tanya is above average for her cost, but Lily is the same as the others.

All For One is a very situational endgame card, but it can turn the tide of battle, since it can make even weak cards at least twice as strong. It's difficult to rely on these days though, since a lot of people have access to more trap removal cards (not just Occult, but Anteret, Alice, Urie, Trap-Springing Arrow, etc.). Plus, you have to put your cards in attack if you want it to work properly, and that can look suspicious sometimes.

Also, Love Angel Ace has All For One as a 6-cost attacking ability, which similarly makes her deadly (especially since she bypasses 2k+ traps).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, the event started a day late. Devs confirmed that phase 2 starts tomorrow.

Max stats for Tanya is 1700/1000, Lily is 1400/900. I guess Tanya is above average for her cost, but Lily is the same as the others.

All For One is a very situational endgame card, but it can turn the tide of battle, since it can make even weak cards at least twice as strong. It's difficult to rely on these days though, since a lot of people have access to more trap removal cards (not just Occult, but Anteret, Alice, Urie, Trap-Springing Arrow, etc.). Plus, you have to put your cards in attack if you want it to work properly, and that can look suspicious sometimes.

Also, Love Angel Ace has All For One as a 6-cost attacking ability, which similarly makes her deadly (especially since she bypasses 2k+ traps).
Sounds like a good time to have a fizzle :p

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fizzle is love, Fizzle is life.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I will be keeping Ace in my deck, some people instantly give up when I get her set up lol, especially with 2x book of awakening. I got my ass kicked by Nostrand and MadHatter, they both pulled a EX-book of awakening on me. I want to get that card so bad but I guess I will focus on 1 or 2 EX-inv first. I also saw a card I'd like to have called wrath of the gods(i think), it destroys a defense card. Can you get that in regular 2000pt gacha? Got lucky and pulled 2 sakura's from gacha at the same time, only going to put 1 in my deck though.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, I will be keeping Ace in my deck, some people instantly give up when I get her set up lol, especially with 2x book of awakening. I got my ass kicked by Nostrand and MadHatter, they both pulled a EX-book of awakening on me. I want to get that card so bad but I guess I will focus on 1 or 2 EX-inv first. I also saw a card I'd like to have called wrath of the gods(i think), it destroys a defense card. Can you get that in regular 2000pt gacha? Got lucky and pulled 2 sakura's from gacha at the same time, only going to put 1 in my deck though.
Wrath of the War God. I hate that card with a passion. As a hybrid offense/defense deck it has, entirely on its own, won matches against me. Note, I do believe it only destroys a face down defense card. It has forced me to build a habit of dropping defense cards in attack first if I know I'm fighting a spender.

One guy hit me with 3 of those, a cost shackles, 1-2 wasted effort, and I think it was 2 flame rekindled in one match. Matches like those really make me question my continued play as a free player.

I've never received above an HR in 2k gatcha. It might be possible, but it doesn't seem likely to happen.

Think I just fought you Ziodyne. Was a good match. :) Good judgement on my Ex invitation. Made me sad.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can get any card in regular gacha except limited cards (so no Flora, Crow, Kupei, or the onsen cards).

Of course, the odds of getting anything HR or higher are absurdly low. I myself have only pulled two HRs... and they were the same one (Little Bunny Fiona, a wood story boss we don't have yet).

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im newbie How to fast card leveling ? and Evo