What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Charade Girl's ] [ シャレイドGirl's] The Saint Mariria's Pilgrimage / 聖女マリリアの性処理巡礼記 RE142759 RJ142759

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Info

Dl

The starter outfit,
Left one - Melee oriengted
Right one - Magic oriented - Give light element attack
Dancer outfit - Talk to brothel guy - Learn a dance 5MP for 30 TP
Ribbon outfit - Got it after sleeping at the inn a few time - In battle, healing item have double efficiency
Nun outfit - Talk to one of the sister in the church. - Learn magic spell heal cost 4 MP
Bunny Girl - Third outfit in clothing shop - 100% chance to escape for 30 TP

Story
In a town where every men are visited by a succubus.
These men are frustrated because this monster is not skilled enough and they can't ejaculate. Mariria, a saint woman sent by a religious order, aims at chastise the succubus and also ease men's frustration...

Fully-voiced rpg with over 30 base images and 200 with variations.
Various sex situations can be replayed in the gallery mode.

Game System
- Clothing equipped with special skills
- Use skills to explore dungeons
- New outfit sensing skill
- Combine outfits to make a new one
- 3 difficulty settings
- Useful function: log display, message window on/off, message skip, cross-section option, short-cut key settings, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 聖女マリリアの性処理巡礼記

Dl
:eek: A link already? It just came out today. You bloody legend.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So uh, what's the password?

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As fun as this game is, it needs a better way to get money, you get way too little at the lower levels. I don't recommend playing the game on hard either unless you can read the kanji. Oh if anyone knows how to heal outside of potions and the use of the inn, share with the rest of us.

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

As fun as this game is, it needs a better way to get money, you get way too little at the lower levels. I don't recommend playing the game on hard either unless you can read the kanji. Oh any if anyone knows how to heal outside of potions and the use of the inn, share with the rest of us.
You can gain skills from clothes by upgrading them, I think the sister clothes you get from one of the sisters give you a healing spell.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can gain skills from clothes by upgrading them, I think the sister clothes you get from one of the sisters give you a healing spell.
I'll try this, thanks

EDIT: Actually it gave me a permanent HP+50 boost.

EDIT 2: Has anyone learned how to use skills in combat for that matter? So far I only got two, a masturbation skill and another heart skill thats greyed out most of the time. The first boss is resistant to physical attacks so unless you buy a tone of those magic spam books, you're in for a long fight.

Last edited:
OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The starter outfit, one gives a light element attack, one gives another attack

Dancer outfit - Talk to brothel guy
Ribbon outfit - Got it after sleeping at the inn a few time - In battle, healing item have double efficiency
Nun outfit - Talk to one of the sister in the church. - Learn heal cost 4 MP

You also potions that give exp<Sell for 500 at the sister shop< or you can get some in chest>) use it to unlock skills on outfits.

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

The starter outfit, one gives a light element attack, one gives another attack

Dancer outfit - Talk to brothel guy
Nun outfit - Talk to one of the sister in the church. - Learn heal cost 4 MP

You also potions that give exp<Sell for 500 at the sister shop< or you can get some in chest>) use it to unlock skills on outfits.
There's also a dark patch to the right of the brothel which is a monster. If you beat it you get bloomers. Also speaking to the owner of the clothes shop with 5 or more outfits gets you another.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's also a dark patch to the right of the brothel which is a monster. If you beat it you get bloomers. Also speaking to the owner of the clothes shop with 5 or more outfits gets you another.
What do you do to unlock the outfit skills? I got the starter and nun outfits above the exp cap and I don't got the skills

Sarav

Reputation score

What do you do to unlock the outfit skills? I got the starter and nun outfits above the exp cap and I don't got the skills
Open the menu and go into the fifth option, it will have a list of all your clothes, click on clothes you want to upgrade, it will show current outfit EXP and then click again to upgrade. There are two option for upgrade, the one of the left will allow you to upgrade stats, the one on the right unlocks skills.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Open the menu and go into the fifth option, it will have a list of all your clothes, click on clothes you want to upgrade, it will show current outfit EXP and then click again to upgrade. There are two option for upgrade, the one of the left will allow you to upgrade stats, the one on the right unlocks skills.
Thanks

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Dark patch?

You mean the roof with the kid that have puberty or the other empty house?
Do you only get the dancer event once?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone mind sending me a dl link other than mega? I'm unable to visit anything relatead to mega and I don't know why...

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In between the brothel and the house to the right.
I don't see it

And the bee enemy ahve a chance to drop a +5 HP item rarely.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone mind sending me a dl link other than mega? I'm unable to visit anything relatead to mega and I don't know why...
Click the actual link for it, not the link the person quoted.

OP
bluewr

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

When you reach level 5, talk to one of the nun in the church for a title, +10 MP
If you get 5 title, you get another outfit.

Puttana

Reputation score

Some Internet browsers like Opera don't accept mega. Try to download using Google Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.