What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Another game on DMM18, similar to Lord of Walkure.
The actual name of the game is: ペロペロ催眠

Important tips:
- Post your DMM ID NUMBER (not name) if you want to be added by people! IGN is not enough!
This is how to get your DMM game account ID Number.
And this is how to actually add friends using that number.
- Don't move forward in main story too quickly (by beating the boss) because you can't revisit previous stage and might miss out some cards completely
- See the X button on the top right corner? Yeah, you can avoid battling her until you feel ready to move on.
- When do you know that you are ready? Usually it's when you at least get each card at least once. (you can upgrade them later with other methods than Chance Time)

- If you do miss the card somehow, don't feel bad, you can still get those card, but you gotta finish the whole story mode (yes, the whole game story mode) or use gacha ticket.

- Story, gameplay, navigation are explained in 3rd post.

Link to japanese wiki page (they have transcript of the conversation there and some FAQ)

List of people playing AFAIK ITT: (this is outdated, and I'm not actively playing this game anymore, someone could go ahead and make a new list if you can be bothered enough)
Format: ULMF username - IGN username - DMM ID
Question marks mean s/he did not explicitly mentioned the information in the thread

1. lesher - lesher - 11238354
2. tartar_sauce - カタクリコ - 10584594
3. Zodiark69 - ChaosZodiark - 11134652
4. sir drake - yuiichi12 - 4935079
5. liulax - ? - 11063705
6. pskw83 - ? - 11045958
7. Keima - Keima - 10120151
8. MistScarlet - MistScarlet - 11679081
9. elfloren - DarkAlice - 11837375
10. roy564 - roy564 - 11865862
11. antibexistence - ? - 11852097
12. forgetnot - ? - 11987870
13. Czetto - Czetto - 12130249

Last edited:
OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

Stuff you probably wanna know:

Story-wise, it's pretty straightforward, but here's basically my synopsis of the whole thing (note, this is not guaranteed to be 100% correct):
> You're a friggin' pervert and that girl is potentially your closest friend in the early game.
> At some point, shit gets real and suddenly you can start hypnotizing women/girls to be your lick lick slave.
> And guess what, your friend is your first victim! Congratu-fucking-lation.
> With slightly altered lyric of pokemon theme song (PS: It's not actually there, please use your imagination), you went out to your neighborhood to lick the shit out of them. "GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL".

Gameplay-wise:
What's that? Gameplay? Just SPIN TO PLAY, I mean, come on.
Ohh, the results? Well O-kay, I'll try explaining the spin result: most of them are very self-explanatory, like:
- EXP gives you 2x exp

- LVL increase your level. But really, this only occurs when you are supposed to level up, there is no way you will ever get this by luck. Prove me wrong, I dare ya.

- Pero Coin (or "lick" coin, eww), the one with yellow color gives you 10x what you are supposed to get in-stage, not the best way to get filthy rich, but hey, beggar can't be chooser.

- "Chance", the one with red color and star image behind the text, is the only way you can get new card and level them up. (this game has no such thing as combining cards. NONE)

- "Gift", the one with green color is probably the weirdest of them all. Basically, if the person shown is in your FRIEND LIST, then you will send gift to them. If they receive it, they can send you back a gift as well, so it's a win-win situation for ultimate glory of fapping! (or gameplay, if you are not into these stuffs. Wait, why the hell are you even playing or reading this then?)

Navigation:
Okay, I think this is damn important because when I played it, these doesn't make much sense at first.
I'm gonna explain everything, as if we were on the main/home page of the game, because well... Y'know.

First thing first: How to get to that page.
Pretty simple, just press the button to the left of your avatar image, exactly below the game logo, and it's always located at top left corner.

In your homepage, there will be 5 button (currently 6 because there's an event) under your huge-ass girl card (if you miss this, then I can't really help you, I'm sorry), here's the list for what leads to what:
- Green button with footprint: Main Quest for ultimate world sexomination (Okay, that word sound horrible, but I'll leave it there anyway so you can laugh at my dumbness)
- Blue button with stars (ooh pretty): Inventory (first tab) and buy stuff from store (2nd tab) and craft stuff (3rd tab)
- Orange button with thunder (ooh scary): EVENT! This button is not always there, but in the moment this post is made, the event is just basically similar to the green button one, minus progressing the story, duh.
- Red button with... pocket?: Gacha. Or more like 100% guarantee to get the "Chance Time", if you have dem gacha tickets (you can get them from store or gift)
- Yellow with 2 cards: That's where you manage your card display, nuff' said. Just remember to drag click.
- Purple with video recorder: The "licky licky scene" replay gallery.

Upgrade System:
SO this game has a slightly unique way of upgrading card. You see, normally yo get the same card twice and combine them to get newer card or upgrade level.
What does this game say about that? THAT'S BORING, WE'LL DO IT OUR WAY

Basically, there's only 2 way to upgrade card, namely Chance Time and Wild Card

Chance Time:
I'm pretty sure the introduction already taught you how that Chance Time upgrading system works...
What? You didn't see it? Are you kidd... Nah, I'm just kidding, but really, I'm sure that they've shown you about that or you probably found out about that on your own.

Wild Card (WC): (oh the irony)
However, they completely forgot (or maybe I'm dumb at that time) to explain that you can upgrade via something called wild card
So you'd ask: "What the hell is Wild Card?". Well, look at the item tab and look in your INVENTORY for a card that looks like tongue sticking out of a mouth, ready to uhh... "Lick" you. DEM CARDS ARE WILDCARD.

How to use them? Well, make sure you are in inventory tab, not store tab (because that means you're buying 'em, not using 'em)
Select the button on that ca... "Dude, why are there several kind of WC in my inventory?", you asked and interrupting my explanation.

FOR FUCK SA... Wait actually, that's a good question.
You probably already see that there's 3 rank of card in this game, namely: N (pink border), R (silver border) and SR (gold border)

Well, guess what, those WC work correspondingly.

So if you have pink/N WC, that card will work with N card.

To max level a card, this is how much coin you need to spend to upgrade lvl 1 card to lvl 100 for each rank of card:
- N card = 1k x 99 = 99k
- R card = lvl 100 R card = 11k x 99 = 1089k
- SR card = lvl 100 SR card = 111k x 99 = 10989k

* An R WC card costs = 10k (10 N WC card) + 1k fee = 11k (Yes, you can craft 10 N WC into 1 R WC with 1k fee)
* An SR WC card costs = 110k (10 R WC card) + 1k fee = 111k

Note: If your WC rank is higher than your target card (say, using silver/R WC for N card), this will work too, but you still only increase 1 level of that card.
So, I think it's safe to say that you are either filthy rich or super dumb to actually ever do this

Type of cards: (thanks to tartar_sauce and forgetnot for this)
- Moe (萌, green) has fast growth in the beginning, but really bad growth at the end.
- Beauty (美, pink) has normal growth, pretty constant growth.
- Charming (艶, purple) has slow growth in the beginning, but really good growth at the end.

This is the value range for each type of card at level 100:

N cards:
1. Moe = 2010 - 2400
2. Beauty = 2310 - 2720
3. Charming = 2440 - 2980

R cards:
1. Moe = 5620 - 6410
2. Beauty = 6130 - 7080
3. Charming = 6280 - 7270

SR cards:
1. Moe = 10 200 - 11 100
2. Beauty = 11 150 - 12 020
3. Charming = 12 060 - 13 070 (with 3 outlier cards that have stats 11 050 - 11 520)

To find the max stat of a card, first look for the picture of your card here:

then copy the name of the card (which is the words at the top left of a picture), and then go here:

Last edited:

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so where exactly do you add people to your friendlist?
i'm yuiichi12 for people who want to add me.

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This was post about adding friends, but now moved to first post, explained in 2 images. I'll still leave this here because it has my DMM ID number.

For example, my ID is 11238354 and username is lesher. If you want to add me, then you have to type (without quote and space) "p11238354" + Enter/Return key in your home page.
It may look like you are typing stuff to nothing, but believe me, you aren't. Try and see for it for yourself, you'll be surprised. (I was)

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol. The event boss is just getting stronger as I kill her. how nice that she goes from 1k, to 5k, to 15k health. D: I don't even want to know what would be next.

pskw83

Reputation score

Leveling system:

unlike normal card game, you can level up your card by getting the same card again. Each card has the maximum level of 100 and each level will increase the status of the card a bit.

There are 3 ways to level up the card: Gacha, Quest or Pero sticker.

- by Gacha, you can get normal one for 1500 pero (the game currency) or from event, You can get any common (pink border) or uncommon (silver border) card from it. If you get the same card as you already have, that card will be level up.
There is also rare gacha and event gacha for uncommon and rare (gold border) card but it will cost you real money.

- by quest, you will also have a chance to get gacha from a line with 3 pink circle. Each quest will present you 6 cards, 4 common, 1 uncommon and 1 rare. If you see the screen blinking with some cgs before letting you choose the card, there is a chance that rare card will appear.

- by Pero sticker. If you look at Item page, you will see couples of item with a licking icon in it, that is pero sticker. You can spend 1 sticker to level up the card by 1 level. There are however 3 types of border; pink, silver and gold. Pink sticker can only level up common card. Silver for common and uncommon, Gold for any card. You can buy pink sticker at the Item page, second tab for 1000 pero each. And you can combine 10 stickers of lower level for a better one on the third tab ( 10 pink sticker + 1000 pero = 1 silver sticker ).

my recommend is to get at least silver sticker, since lv100 common will have the same power as lv30 silver. getting gold is much more powerful but not easy to do.

Good luck guys and if you have any question, please post here and I will try my best to help :)

IGN: kirios

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game likes to troll with the spins. Just when you think you'll get the three stars... LOL NOPE!

And the point of, I'm gonna call it a cumshot, cause I swear that's what it is... Anyways, the point of it is to what?

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double post, and I hate when the edit button says "Fawk you."

Anyways, What do the little hearts on the bottom right corner of the card mean? And I got lucky with the gatcha. Two rare cards from it. :D

tartar_sauce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi Lesher. I've sent my friend request. My nick is カタクリコ, mainly play Fairy Fantasia instead of this one.

Last edited:
OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Lol. The event boss is just getting stronger as I kill her. how nice that she goes from 1k, to 5k, to 15k health. D: I don't even want to know what would be next.
Man, I'm dealing with 500k right now. And if you are (un)lucky, you might end up meeting the supercharged event boss which has (1*Level)M HP. Even worse? They escape in 30 mins instead of 2 hours.

The game likes to troll with the spins. Just when you think you'll get the three stars... LOL NOPE!

And the point of, I'm gonna call it a cumshot, cause I swear that's what it is... Anyways, the point of it is to what?
You mean when you go to other people profile and shot stuff at their card? To get pero coins! And leave message, if you ever need to.

Double post, and I hate when the edit button says "Fawk you."

Anyways, What do the little hearts on the bottom right corner of the card mean? And I got lucky with the gatcha. Two rare cards from it. :D
Ah the bottom right heart grows as you level up your cards, don't worry too much about it. Well, good on ya buddy!

Hi Lesher. I've sent my friend request. My nick is カタクリコ, mainly play Fairy Fantasia instead of this one.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, 400k+ damage?! How in the hell did you manage to get to this point?!

Ah, too bad I didn't really enjoy Fairy Fantasia. I think their GUI is pissing me off.

EDIT:
@pskw83: If you wanna add people, post your DMM game account ID! IGN is not enough in this game :/
Also thanks for the basic tips! I guess I forgot to mention that pero coin can be used for buying gacha ticker or sticker eh?

Last edited:

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ChaosZodiark is my DMM account name. :D

tartar_sauce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, 400k+ damage?! How in the hell did you manage to get to this point?!

Ah, too bad I didn't really enjoy Fairy Fantasia. I think their GUI is pissing me off.
I got a ton of gold and wild card from this kind of event. Just attack any Defence Force (親衛隊) that your friend found, and let them kill it. The reward can be gold, N~SR wild cards. I got around 200 SR wild card for current event (Including point and killing reward)

And I spent all my gold for 1500 gold's gacha ticket, because we can get SR from that gacha.

For info:
Moe (萌) is fast growth.
Beauty (美) is normal growth.
Charming (艶) is slow growth.

I prefer raise Moe first since they give the most damage till level 50~75.

Edit: Fairy Fantasia GUI is surely annoying. I'm surprised myself still playing this. lol

Last edited:

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i have no idea how the adding friend thing works here since i've tried what you said earlier but ended up with nothing, anyway my ID is 4935079 and my IGN is yuiichi12 for those who are able to add peeps.
btw is there some place where you need to go to get your daily rewards?
i'm certain i've got a gatcha ticket today but it doesn't show up on the gatcha page

tartar_sauce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have no idea how the adding friend thing works here since i've tried what you said earlier but ended up with nothing, anyway my ID is 4935079 and my IGN is yuiichi12 for those who are able to add peeps.
i'm certain i've got a gatcha ticket today but it doesn't show up on the gatcha page
I have sent my friend request. Go to you main page, click the プレゼントが届いてますよ sentence on the top left to accept the gift.

OP
bootresha

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got a ton of gold and wild card from this kind of event. Just attack any Defence Force (親衛隊) that your friend found, and let them kill it. The reward can be gold, N~SR wild cards. I got around 200 SR wild card for current event (Including point and killing reward)

And I spent all my gold for 1500 gold's gacha ticket, because we can get SR from that gacha.

For info:
Moe (萌) is fast growth.
Beauty (美) is normal growth.
Charming (艶) is slow growth.

I prefer raise Moe first since they give the most damage till level 50~75.

Edit: Fairy Fantasia GUI is surely annoying. I'm surprised myself still playing this. lol
Huh. I thought the only prize of helping them is small amount of EP. Damn it!

Are you sure you are on the main page? because I think that only works there... Anyway, added.
Edit: NOPE, apparently you can type "p####" (without quote) + Enter literally in any area and it works!

Last edited:

ThePie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My ID # is 11063705 though I don't have much of a clue as to what I'm doing, LoW is much easier in comparison.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got a SR from the chance time during the story line. :D Aww yeah. Gotta love Nuns. :3