What's new

RPG [Isotonix] [ アイソトニクス] Alchemy of Monster Gem / ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者 RE138792 RJ138792

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Isotonix]ALCHEMY OF MONSTER GEM -ファリアスの弟子と黄泉の使者[RJ138792]

how do u capture boss girls?
answer u dont they just get captured

for more clarification it was said earlier that u cant
tho i cant comment cuz im still lvl 3 only

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

at lvl 6 the cap for gems is 2999

OP
Z

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how do u capture boss girls?
answer u dont they just get captured

for more clarification it was said earlier that u cant
tho i cant comment cuz im still lvl 3 only
You can, the original web flash demo has the bear girl and the bee girl captured. The review posted earlier in the thread shows a screencap of captured girls. I suspect that it has something to do with the arousement bar, seeing how there are so many items that affect it somehow. Also the game is far from finished, I don't know why the artist chose to publish it in its current state, or how long it's going to take him to bring new content, but I can tell you that there are a few unused sprites of sex scenes and nudity that were not seen in the game.
Fuck, we didn't even get to fight the final boss, just her lackey the Kraken girl.

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can, the original web flash demo has the bear girl and the bee girl captured. The review posted earlier in the thread shows a screencap of captured girls. I suspect that it has something to do with the arousement bar, seeing how there are so many items that affect it somehow. Also the game is far from finished, I don't know why the artist chose to publish it in its current state, or how long it's going to take him to bring new content, but I can tell you that there are a few unused sprites of sex scenes and nudity that were not seen in the game.
Fuck, we didn't even get to fight the final boss, just her lackey the Kraken girl.
My guess would be because of the hype behind it or something. They did say it was going to be released like, a month or so ago, or some junk like that, but didn't. Probably wanted to release it to at least give those who have been waiting something to play with. Then when updates come, they just have to back track and find the new stuff without having to replay the whole game again, or something.

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

translation of the text in game says to capture girls u have to have their favoribility maxed out while their naked

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

MMMMmmm....its a good game, hot and fun....but its not finished.....when the game is complete this is going to need a translation...its the kind of game that needs one.

hunters1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i didnt i got from 4 to 6 from killing the bunny girl and i killed her by stun locking her to death

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Finished the game too now, and yeah this is almost assuredly going to get updates. Not only is the plot not finished (after you beat kraken, you are apparently gonna chase down Aria in a sealed land etc etc, basically lots of more possible plot) but there are even some impossible-to-get upgrades, seeing as how I'm capped at 4999 gems but there's an upgrade that requires 5k. I guess it's just a waiting game for more content.

By the way, I feel like the true value of that free-action skill is being able to cancel out enemy spells whenever you want, really handy especially against the kraken boss; just spam the mob's head whenever their spell is almost finished.

With regards to what I read off that review earlier, there is more sex in the game, but you only get penetration with the three special bosses (tutorial girl/mandragora, the lightning catgirl, and the lol kraken), all the other mobs don't have anything but stripping.

Last edited:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone knows if the clothing items presented to the girls after a fight shows up anywhere other than that one scene when you possess Aria's body? I presented the bunny and the forest dress to her, and from that possession scene it mentions that she changed into it to go to school, but her fights at school have her still wearing her uniform?

Also, at what level and from where is it possible to attain a complete piece of iron ore(鉄鉱石) instead of the fragments?

Last edited:

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Updated guide.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=612534&postcount=59
edit: lul... copy-pasted wrong link. link in sig was the correct one.

Hungry, so taking a movie break. For those impatiently in need of help for the how to tame girls for the farm, keep a Capture card ("捕獲罠") in the active slots. You can craft the card in the alchemy workshop.

It's the 2nd card down in the Tools ("道具") tab (second tab from the left). It costs 200 white gems.

Last edited:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey guys! Found out that you can use AGTH + ChiiTrans to know what the items do :D

To capture monsters you must use a trap! The trap is located on the second shop bar, the second item, it will have a lot of writing on it. It's auto active in the battle, so you don't have to use it =)

Extra:

When the captured monster has 10 heart, it will give you her card, that means she will join you in combat!

Last edited:

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how to get the 1st character to level 4 ???
after level 3 it skip to the next character. was this suppose to happen???
i buy a item which can show me the happy face. what is that item do.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how to get the 1st character to level 4 ???
after level 3 it skip to the next character. was this suppose to happen???
i buy a item which can show me the happy face. what is that item do.
Yes, it's suppose to happen. Still have yet to understand the happy face thingy.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

--Guide updated (EDIT: again! <strike>-ver.0.72</strike>--nope! ver.0.74!) --

It should cover pretty much 95% of all the gameplay questions one can come up with. The latter 5% is either yet to be entered or unknown by me.

It only covers 10% of the storyline, but the game's story is short (this games All about the mechanics), so progression is easy.

As for the item list, it's rather unnecessary for most players whom can probably beat the game just by understanding the mechanics. If people are still struggling with creating viable builds, I'll make another update. Otherwise, the guide'll stay like this for a while; need to move onto next project.

PM me or +rep the post if you need me; I don't always read threads unless I'm looking for something. xP

(EDIT 1: thanks hunters1 and ytinasni for correcting me on the issues of gems and drops!)
(EDIT 2: in regards to the Item List: I've truly come to reckon with the scale of the game. It's not "huge", but certain parts of the game are definitely pretty big, even if you discount the (unfinished) story. There are a LOT of items for such a small game, so please note that it may be quite some time before I add it to the guide. While there is a possibility that I may give up on the list for this version of the game, I most definitely intend on adding it when the developer makes his next update on the game. Until then, I'll continue to at least manage the guide; thank you all for your support!)
(EDIT 3: guide updated again to ver.0.74, with some helpful info on the Farm, Stress, and the H Bar!)

Last edited:

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From your guide:

---Boss Recollection---
I couldn't translate what "イメトレ"/"imetore" meant,
イメトレ is short for イメージトレーニング(Image Training). Something like shadow boxing

Keep up the good work! Is a section for the gifted clothing items coming up? I really can't figure out what they are for, other than one changing scene in the Aria possession

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

correct me if i am wrong. is this more like a girding boss fight all the way?

best way to kill boss. break them nuke 1 point ( weaver u win/ lost/ run ) and repeat till u got full upgrade on boss. :confused:

not too sure its this a bug but my speed bar its getting bigger and bigger as time passes. :)

lastly is it normal for the game crush if u fight the boss, female character too long ( like 10 min and above ) :confused:

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey guys! I will post a few Buffs that a weapon might have, just so you guys know you are getting into! Also, SFrame, feel free to use it in your guide :D

Attack (Physical Damage):

紅蓮 - -10% Attack, 90% of Damage Converted to Fire
闘士 - +15% Attack, +6 Defense
速攻 - +15% Attack, +6 Agility
強撃 - +30% Attack
闘長 - +30% Attack, +12 Defense
乱撃 - +30% Attack, +12 Agility
闘王 - +45% Attack, +18 Defense
裂刃 - +60% Attack, +96 Precision, +24 Agility, -25% Wait Time, -36 Defense
雷槌 - +60% Attack, 40% Damage Converted to Lightning
重撃 - +60% Attack
狼牙 - +90% Attack, +96 Precision, -96 Luck
豪気 - +120% Attack, -12 Agility, -48 Precision

Defense (Reduces Physical Damage):

守備 - +12 Defense
防衛 - +24 Defense
堅固 - +36 Defense
鉄壁 - +36 Defense, +48 Luck

Agility (Reduces Starting Wait Time):

敏捷 - +12 Agility
迅速 - +24 Agility

Speed (Reduces Physical Wait Time):

軽快 - -25% Wait Time
軽業 - -40% Wait Time
水鳥 - -40% Wait Time, +36 Agility, -24 Defense

Precision (Chance to Hit):

精細 - +48 Precision
的確 - +96 Precision

Intelligence (Reduces Magical Wait Time):

知恵 - +12 Intelligence
賢明 - +24 Intelligence
聡明 - +36 Intelligence

Luck (?):

幸運 - +48 Luck
光明 - +24 Luck, +24 Precision
心眼 - +48 Luck, +48 Precision
無我 - +72 Luck, +72 Precision
剛運 - +96 Luck
天穿 - +144 Luck, +96 Precision, -12 Defense

Effects:

痺蜂 - Gives 20 Paralyzing Attack

Will Update when I have more :)

Last edited:

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is the level 3 fight with the starter girl supposed to be so difficult? Even if i carry nothing but healing items she still manages to wittle my hp down before i can finish the fight.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is the level 3 fight with the starter girl supposed to be so difficult? Even if i carry nothing but healing items she still manages to wittle my hp down before i can finish the fight.
At level 3, you should already have Heal and at least the Level 3 armor that gives 200 to every element.

To beat her you will need to use heal and keep hitting her.